PFL: Tycoon Golden Gloves Tournament

Sent this in mailer, just making sure fighters can't say they didn't know about it.

Fighters - It's okay for you guys to create them now. Just wanted to make sure every started on the foot, training wise. You can stick with the first one you make or test a bunch out til you decide who you want. You can make him as heavy as you want, as long as when fight time come he can cut to LHW. Also please refrain from making guys under 205. On the 26th I will message you guys again to get the name of the fighter your using for the tourney. At which point I will make the brackets, Dirk plans to do betting on each round of the tourney as well.

Prizes - Gonna be increasing prizes as well. 2nd will be bumped to 25k, 3rd to 15k,4th-8th will get 5k.The awards will get bumped to 3-5k as well. I will post this in the tourney thread, just in case some ppl in the mailer aren't getting these pms for some reason.

Draws - The plan for draws was to have 3 members of the community read the and give their scores on who won. After reading another tourney thread for, I came across another idea. Using the end of round commentary to decide the winner. If majority of you guys are cool with it, I don't mind implementing this instead. Would be quicker than to wait on 3 ppl and the managers of both fighters would know who advances immediately after the fight. Let me know know if your against this.

That's it for now, good luck with your fighter's hiddens.