The time has come for Rinky Spider and Bowser Stormcrow

Bowser

Out struck Bowser with an aging, declining, pillow punching grappler post counter TD nerf. Imagine what will happen if he faced a striker from the KO King's roster. Tolonen requested Bowser numerous times and Megajug protected his boy with safe match ups, even after losses. Bowser's more protected than Dean at EVO.

Carroll is still in a coma. He hasn't fought since receiving an Ozzy "Insane" McKane beatdown special.

He woke up this morning and said he'll gladly kick this one ginger and then mess around in the gym again. Just throwing the option out there for you...

• Upvote 1

As I look at Ozzy's record it is clear that the only rivalry was the one in your mind. The two fighters have never fought. In fact, Ozzy isn't even your creation. Sounds like you have been pining for a shot at the champ for years but just couldn't get your fighters shit together to earn it until it was too late. You have a losing record against Bowser 1-2. Instead of defaming his and Stormcrow's character like a butthurt schoolgirl you should be congratulating him on an amazing career. Stormcrow is one of the most dominant fighters ever in the game 49-9 and number 1 for I don't even know how long. As far as retiring fighters goes it looks like you retired Pluto Palhares in order to avoid losing the tie breaker to Stormcrow in that 1-1 rivalry.

NOBODY in The Broken Halo Pride is ducking you and never has. You're still crying about Estefan after all these years because he was 4-2 against you.

You also have a losing record against me 4-5 and are probably still bent from when I put you in the hospital.

The BHP isn't ducking you. Quit picking on NOOB's like Ryan, find yourself a fighter who isn't retired, and come get you some :yes:

Mmmm I can taste your salt. How's that cut hidden working out for ya bro? It's hard to hear ya from the top 10 :P

And Ozzy, I can't remember who that is. He is the one who beat Bosco Brown correct? Oh... Wait... This is akward.

• Upvote 1

This is how Ozzy ducks opponents:

He is also ducking both Shamrocks I will silence him for bowser

McKane throws a pinpoint strike between Shamrock's hands that connects right on the jaw and sends Shamrock crashing to the floor! He's out before he even hits the mat and McKane scores a great knockout victory!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:09 of round 4, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ozzy McKane!

duck2
dək/
verb
gerund or present participle: ducking
  1. 1.
    lower the head or the body quickly to avoid a blow or so as not to be seen.
    "spectators ducked for cover"
    synonyms: bob down, bend (down), stoop (down), crouch (down), squat (down),hunch down, hunker down; More
    • depart quickly.
      "I thought I saw you duck out"
    • avoid (a blow) by moving down quickly.
      "he ducked a punch from an angry first baseman"
    • informal
      evade or avoid (an unwelcome duty or undertaking).
      "a responsibility that a less courageous man might well have ducked"
      synonyms: shirk, dodge, evade, avoid, elude, escape, back out of, shun,eschew, sidestep, bypass, circumvent; More
  2. 2.
    plunge one's head or body underwater briefly.
    "I had to keep ducking down to get my head cool"
    synonyms: dip, dunk, plunge, immerse, submerge, lower, sink
    "she was ducked in the river"
  3. 3.
    to knock out the opponent and ignore their banter
    "Ozzy knocked Johnny out cold, is now ducking an awkward conversation"

The Shamrock brothers are tough, but Ozzy ducks nothing. Even punches; he likes to eat a few to give a few.

• Upvote 3

The Shamrock brothers are tough, but Ozzy ducks nothing. Even punches; he likes to eat a few to give a few.

Jintao fakes a right and follows up with a big left that drops McKane to one knee - oooooh, he's wobbly! McKane looks to clinch but Jintao throws him off and pummels him into the canvas! McKane taps out under the strikes! The fight is over!

Or maybe not.

• Upvote 2

Jintao fakes a right and follows up with a big left that drops McKane to one knee - oooooh, he's wobbly! McKane looks to clinch but Jintao throws him off and pummels him into the canvas! McKane taps out under the strikes! The fight is over!

Or maybe not.

He did his best impression of a french fighter.

Bowser Stormcrow retires; ducks Ozzy "Insane" McKane ...

Not so long ago Ozzy McKane became famous for knocking out Bowser Stormcrow and BHP Manager Estefan Chiscano - video here - Estefan Chiscano remained in a coma for several months, but Bowser had a speedy recovery. Ozzy has been calling Bowser out for several years, in which Bowser pointed to MMA ranking and hype. Now that Ozzy is ranked in the top 3 of his weight class, he's still got a bone to pick and called Bowser out, and Bowser responded by retiring and fleeing to the Bahamas in the middle of the night. Sources close to him state that he couldn't bare the humiliation of another loss to the Irish fighter, and that his manager simply wasn't good enough to combat the strategic wit of Chris Karter. Fans all over are disappointed that the rivalry ended on such short notice, but nobody is surprised by the ducking ability of a BHP affiliated manager and fighter.

Haha was that taken from the Lee Murray vs Tito thing?