Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

War Machine cleaned up 145 and was moved to 155 but the champ refuses to fight him.

So we moved him back to 145 where he began and your guy is the rightful challenger with something like 5 straight wins. It’s not about hype farming, Its about keeping gather division moving.

You can just decline the fight and say you don’t want to take the L and we can move in but sitting there just not accepting nor declining sucks for everyone specially the org.

Yes I’ll get an email that will say you declined but what’s the big deal?

Trust me I run an org and your kind and FoLOLi’s kind are abundant in every org , but at some point you need to stop the bullshit. It’s impossible for you to only get easy fights.

I knew from the get go you would never accept this fight.

I declined the fight right away as i got it with a message to the matchmaker about why.

And right.. i'm sure all org owners hate people like me and wish they only had such upstanding members of the community as you and your heritage friends to deal with :yes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are kidding yourself if you think the Chris Steve thing had more to do with your fighter than it did about keeping him away from his bitch Gagnon.

You are super irrelevant son, now take a seat and watch another Stepdad being sacrificed to the 5 time P4P King !!

:)

Obvs im not irrelevant to you as you keep bringing my name up you clown.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are kidding yourself if you think the Chris Steve thing had more to do with your fighter than it did about keeping him away from his bitch Gagnon.

You are super irrelevant son, now take a seat and watch another Stepdad being sacrificed to the 5 time P4P King !!

:)

Go win some fights w/ Steve and Gagnon will gladly fight, in any org you want. "Running" from someone in a text-based manager game, lmfao I have nothing better to do

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aite. I put it up for sale. Whoever wants it feel free to claim it. My time is done, Thank you hopefully next manager will make rise great again.

I don`t know man, noticed you released a lot of the high profile fighters (or they left their contracts having finished) right before putting it up for sale.

I think best case scenario would have been to combine it with that 320k org or to pick the new org owner but anyways thanks for the time you ran it. It was much better than that crook Brunno and his crew. Hopefully it`s picked up by my buyer and all can be ok :)

• Upvote 1

Aint nobody from camara and his illusions buying your org(he just wants to sound like hes important) so hey dude sell it to me for a couple of million. Its no big deal to me as if you aint interested imma open a 350k anyway. I just dont want this once great org go to waste

You know what`s the funniest?

Yall made so much noise about stripping my 324.5k guy off the belt and whatnot just to jump ship and run away.

At least the ratings went up once the circus left town :)

You guys are like bugs and I am the exterminator.

Keep running :)

You know what`s the funniest?

Yall made so much noise about stripping my 324.5k guy off the belt and whatnot just to jump ship and run away.

At least the ratings went up once the circus left town :)

You guys are like bugs and I am the exterminator.

Keep running :)

Knob head nobody run away we just had winger who didnt give a fuck for 2 months

check my new post no one is hiding bitch

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol

you expect the guy you talked shit to so much to now sell you his org, dear child that is not how the world works lol

and what descent money are you talking about? You have none.

haha

I HAVE NO MONEY LMAO it just shows how not in the loop you are.

I expect a fair offer to be accepted but hey i guess winger is in your ass so you tell him shit.

Camara plz i say this to help you................ stop trying to be top dog on the forum you just end up splattered every time

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have 700k , how were you planning on buying RISE?

Even if you could afford it, you get the special price lolol

Like I said, a buyer is lined up already. It`s not about being top dog, it`s about doing the right thing.

You are clearly just trolling you cannot be so stupid lol

I can buy RISE all day long if i wanted but winger thinks his org is special(it isnt)

That doesn`t make any sense. Your 700k don`t even buy 3 months VIP these days you bum.

Go eat a Kebab now and Malecon Salem my brother.

fucking hell how long have you been playing this game? Honestly can he not actually put 2&2 together to know 700k is fuck all to me or is he really this stupid

I fucking love the fact that after this theres no saving him he is actually stupid

• Downvote 3