Your fastest KO

beef410dc

5 seconds is the fastest the game allows. its been done a trillion times.

If I have told ou once I have told you 100,000,000 times not to exaggerate! :arrowhead: :hehe: :P

Well that takes the wind out of my sails :suicide_anim:

I also have had a 5 second KO. It has been done a bunch, but fuck it... it is still a cool thing to have on your manager resume, mate.

I had 3sec KO once. It was in Amsterdam and the ref was high as a giraffe pussy so it took him couple more secs to stop the fight unfortunately. :(

Do people who use the expression high as giraffe pussy realise that a big slab of giraffe height comes from the neck. A large female elephant is like 10 feet tall and a large female giraffe is like 17' but half of it's neck, so they're probably at the same level of genital elevation.

I think about figures of speech too much.

• Upvote 1

Do people who use the expression high as giraffe pussy realise that a big slab of giraffe height comes from the neck. A large female elephant is like 10 feet tall and a large female giraffe is like 17' but half of it's neck, so they're probably at the same level of genital elevation.

I think about figures of speech too much.

This made me laugh.

Giraffes, elephants... who cares? The genital elevation of those animals are pretty impressive for us humans (or for example rats) don't ya think?

And ofcourse the saying "high as a kite" can be VERY confusing for a jet aeroplane pilot who might think that flying kites are travelling in conciderably low altitudes.

If I have told ou once I have told you 100,000,000 times not to exaggerate! :arrowhead: :hehe: :P

I also have had a 5 second KO. It has been done a bunch, but fuck it... it is still a cool thing to have on your manager resume, mate.

my intent wasn't to sound like an a-hole but I guess I did.