Rory's cheap and quick delivery Avatars

Daly Customs

(Check Post no.9 on this thread for avatars for sale)

I have recently started doing custom avatars and have just learned how to do them so I have decided to be one of those guys who sells custom avatars. I am aware that I am not as good as people like topo and putin so that is why I am selling the ones I make for only... wait for it......

15K/avatar!

Here are some that I have done..

fxo0.jpg0nph.jpger5l.jpgnhae.png9hte.jpg

e3h4.jpgir7y.jpgxdcn.jpg2y33.jpgdzwj.jpg

If you are interested then pm me in game: Me

Or

Post your request on this thread.

Or

Ignore this cos you think I am shit.

THIS POST IS FOR AVATARS FOR SALE!

4rhd.jpg1rao.jpg

oywr.jpg1rxv.jpgnzi5.jpg

*If you buy one of the above and it is declined as an avatar by Mike, tell me so I can make you a different one or give you your money back.*

• Upvote 2

hook a brother up with one for this guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=235309

just make him look like a mean badass, and with a scar on his face or something. oh, and you don't have to use something based on that specific fighter pic. (and it doesn't matter if he's white or black or whatever)

please pm me when you have something, cuz i might forget to come back to this thread for a while :P

How come you dont have the young bert renolds on display :P

lol well I would but I can only put so many avatars up in one post otherwise you cannot post it. Need to prioritize which one's to put up, young burt didn't quite make the cut!

lol well I would but I can only put so many avatars up in one post otherwise you cannot post it. Need to prioritize which one's to put up, young burt didn't quite make the cut!

:( poor poor burt