NFL Fantasy Football 2017

Deuce7

Most teams never play the regular season starters more than one or two sets of downs if that, most are not even dressed since the final pre season game is usually for the battle to see who is second string and for guys on the list of possibly being cut from the team so that last preseason game is of no concern for anyone's team 9 times out of 10 with of course that random chance someone's kicker or something gets injured but in each of my paid leagues I do every year (3 of them), the drafts are before that last pre season game...my one may end up being the night after but we should try and see if it would be possible to get all of us online and in the draft rather than guys having to auto draft. It will probably not happen but hey it's worth a shot ha where are all of the managers in the league from?

PGH, PA for me

Vegas here. I work from home, so I'm good with any day.

What about August 26th or August 27th? If we do it then we would only need to worry about a couple teams still yet to play if we did it on the 26th or even the 27th if we did it before the last game of the 3rd preseason week. This way nobody has any real concern on anyone key getting injured as well as the upside to knowing who will be starting for sure come the first week of the regular season.

I don't mind what date but if there is any chance of me showing up to the live draft it would have to sometime before like 4pm ET. Hopefully that is doable for the rest of you - if not I'll just get over it haha

What about August 26th or August 27th? If we do it then we would only need to worry about a couple teams still yet to play if we did it on the 26th or even the 27th if we did it before the last game of the 3rd preseason week. This way nobody has any real concern on anyone key getting injured as well as the upside to knowing who will be starting for sure come the first week of the regular season.

The 26th is the MayMac fight so I'd rather do it another day personally

The 26th is the MayMac fight so I'd rather do it another day personally

Who cares about that fight?

If we do it earlier in the day, it won't matter.

or do it later in the night, like after McNugget gets knocked out, like the first or second round.

or do it later in the night, like after McNugget gets knocked out, like the first or second round.

Fight doesn't start until 9pm EST. I doubt anyone will want to spend an hour and a half drafting that late.

No worries. We'll see if we can pull some money together for you.

I just sent you the 200k for Humble.

• Upvote 4

According to Google Translate that previous post is "your mother is so-so", so spamming in Russian...