NFL Fantasy Football 2017

Deuce7

My quarterback Tyrod Taylor with a whopping 2.9 points and my backup TE with 1.7 lol

Yeah. Lost my first game in my NFL.com league last week and with Taylor scoring all of 3.9 in my Yahoo.com league, I will be losing my first game in that league.

Still in first place, so I shouldn't complain, but losing sucks.

Got 3 trade offers out awaiting the acceptances lol

Trade deadline is Wednesday, next week (Nov. 22nd). Make sure you get your trades in before then.

Side note: If anyone needs a serviceable RB, I have plenty.

My auto draft team was doing better then expected. Unfortunately jordy Nelson is worthless now. And Devonta Freeman Is having a shit year. I may not be mathematically out but I don't like my chances after loosing 3 straight. How many playoff teams are there btw

I believe I set it to 6 teams

I think I am the only one to ever post in the matchups chat area lol but I still havent had a decline or accept on my trades I have offered and with the deadline on our doorstep I ask that a selection be made rather than just allowing the offer to expire leaving me to wonder if you had seen it or not lol

Thanks guys

I think I am the only one to ever post in the matchups chat area lol but I still havent had a decline or accept on my trades I have offered and with the deadline on our doorstep I ask that a selection be made rather than just allowing the offer to expire leaving me to wonder if you had seen it or not lol

Thanks guys

I curious how many guys check this chat. Most seasons we start out with almost everyone talking and then by mid season it's down to about 5.

In real life I manage a playoff fantasy league that I think would be a good idea to possibly do for managers on here...not done with a certain amount of teams or anything it could have as many teams as we can get since it is done like this...

Each roster will be made up of these positions but you can only choose 1 player from any team in the playoffs so lets say you were to choose the Vikings WR Adam Thielen you then could not have any other Vikings player on your roster. Here is where it gets interesting, you could end up having the same exact team as another manager except for one position being different (going to use kicker for example) and if your kicker is from a team who gets eliminated from the playoffs you now will continue on without a kicker. As teams lose games our fantasy rosters will lose players.

If you notice your only able to select 8 total players but you cant just pick your teams players based off of one game your going to want to have the 2 best guys for the leagues scoring from the 2 teams you think are going to be in the Super Bowl. To be honest I won 2 & 3 years ago with having just the kicker playing in the Super Bowl so as long as you score enough from each guy every time he plays before being eliminated you stand a chance at winning even if you happen to have no players in the Super Bowl.

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

TE

K

DEF

The scoring I used last year was as listed below:

**Offense**

TD= 6

Safety= -5

Fumble= -2

Interception= -1

Interception returned for a TD= -4

Fumble returned for a TD= -5

Field Goal= 3

0-29 yards= 1

30-49 yards= 2

50+ yards = 3

(50+ yard field goal in total will be 6 points)

PAT= 1

2 pt. Conversion= 2

0-49 yards rushing/caught= 1

50-99 yards rushing/caught= 3

100-149 yards rushing/caught= 5

150+ yards rushing/caught= 6

0-74 yards Passing= 0

75-149 yards Passing= 2

150-199 yards Passing= 4

200-349 yards Passing= 5

350+ yards Passing= 7

**Defense/Special Teams**

TD= 6

Punt/kickoff returned for TD= 8

Forced Fumble/Interception= 2

Sack= 1

0-10 points against= 5

11-21 points against= 3

22-30 points against= 1

31-49 points against= -1

50+ points against= -3

Under 75 yards rushing or passing against= 4

Block field goal= 2

(This does not include missed field goals)

Safety= 5

I could keep run this but I would need one other person to help me out with it because its much easier when 2 or 3 guys can split up tallying the points for certain teams and all that teams players and then we just share the points with one another and then update the leagues points and of course share it each week.

I always suggest everyone keeps track of their own players so each week they can check and see if they match up with what we have and if not they can let us know and we can go back through to see who was right and who was wrong.

I do $40 buy in but thats for my real life one...I would suggest 25k-50k of in game money be the buy in because ideally your going to have 20+ ppl sign up but Mine has always been a winner take all league but 2nd place gets a free team the next year so essentially his money back...I allow the ppl playing to decide on if its payout is that way or if they want it to be broken down into 1-2-3 place and I do it by having them vote on it.

Most like winner take all because its not really that expensive and it makes it much more interesting when you have it be a tie between multiple teams then I will come up with some way of determining that scenario like last year I had the top 10 teams going into the super bowl all guess if the coin toss would be heads or tales and also which team would have the ball on the last play of the 1st half and the end of the game. So this way its hard for a few ppl to all have the same guesses on 3 different scenarios.

Im interested papa!

next year I want in on the fantasy league #BestFantasyFootballer

Well If you would like to help run it I can do it with you but I need a reliable person to help cause since I bought the org pulse I have been busy as hell and with running my own playoff fantasy on top of managing my regular fantasy teams and right now I would need you to spread the word and try to get a decent # of managers to do it and depending on how many we can get to commit to it we would charge either 10k per team or 25k per team

I think this has been the closest/toughest year of fantasy league in quite a while. 9 teams are still in the playoff hunt with one week to go.

My last week, much needed win for me. Deans Donkeys is a slight favorite but you just never know. Counting on Devonta Freeman big, also hoping Josh Gordons return is a good one, maybe the Browns can win a game this year with him lol.