ITFL Season 4 - Smack Talk

GBK16

@MarkyO, you pissed dinooo off, now he's using the fact that he's an "elite" manager.

It's done now, let's move on and keep this thread on track. Go Corporation!

Actually i am using the fact that Marky isn't in the top 100, a shit manager, irrelevant bla bla bla, you know the usual trash talking shit. Nothing to do with my status, just wanted to clarify that.

I switched threads since that one is used for picks and i didn't know this thread existed.

Marky it would be embarrassing if i lost to someone such as yourself. I would be the first person to bury their head in the sand if i lost to you; but since you picked me in the pick'em i can see that your confidence isn't exactly at an all time high.

Marky it would be embarrassing if i lost to someone such as yourself. I would be the first person to bury their head in the sand if i lost to you; but since you picked me in the pick'em i can see that your confidence isn't exactly at an all time high.

Well you are the favourite there's no denying that, if I lose in the fight against you, I win the in Pick 'Em. If I beat you, I lose in the Pick 'Em.

Again, I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. :shades:

• Upvote 1

Well you are the favourite there's no denying that, if I lose in the fight against you, I win the in Pick 'Em. If I beat you, I lose in the Pick 'Em.

Again, I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. :shades:

The thing is you have just as much to gain as i do. If i lose, it goes onto my record as a loss; i have had 220 of them i am kinda used to that aspect of it. If i win it goes down as another win for me, no more or less than any of the rest of them.

Bosco won a round! Bosco won a round! Bosco won a round!

This thing is really bumming me out, knowing I have an auto-loss each couple weeks.

Looks like you lost, doubly lost in fact. Enjoy that 16 day injury bro.

Doubly lost? I won in the Pick 'Em :P

It was a weird fight, it seemed like your guy struggled to finish Diego or else Diego has a massive heart. So either there's a positive side to the fight for my fighter or there's a negative side to the fight for your fighter.

Doubly lost? I won in the Pick 'Em :P

It was a weird fight, it seemed like your guy struggled to finish Diego or else Diego has a massive heart. So either there's a positive side to the fight for my fighter or there's a negative side to the fight for your fighter.

Well you are now losing next weeks fight also, so yeah doubly lost. Not particularly it was still over inside of a round which i am happy with. I went more for body shots to make sure your boy was getting a 16 day injury and 0 energy. The greatest thing about it is that we get to do this again during the next round of fights in which i shall give you another 16 day injury.

You also had... that message doesn't bode well for your boy :D

Giacomo Benvenuti has the better chin. Will he look to stand and bang today?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Ladies and gentlemen, it is time once again for me to take a look at the fights that The Corporation will be participating in Round 4 of ITFL Season 4.

And what a few rounds of controversy we have had!!! First with Dorian Yates bitching out and refusing to fight and now it looks like the pressure has gotten to one of the brothers at The Corporation!!

Sources close to me tell me that The Lodbrok representatives of Team Corporation have since gone missing! Has the pressure gotten too much?? Or have they bitched out too?? I guess we'll never know!!*

* (please note this is the CHARACTER of Sully talking here about the FIGHTERS owned by Ragnar. It is unusual for Ragnar to not login without saying anything to us so we hope everything is ok with him in real life. So again, anything said here is said in the CHARACTER of Sully and is in NO WAY badmouthing the real guy who manages those fighters.)

So what does this mean for Team Corporation?? Well, first of all Bjorn Lodbrok who has lost 4 fights in a row will be replaced by my training partner and former Troid Champion Timothy Robinson. Ivar Lodbrok on the other hand has also gone missing, although there are rumours of him changing camps and there is a slight chance he may be talked into continuing in the tournament. Well son, you're either in or you're out!!

But enough of those unreliable cowards!! You know what is NOT unreliable?? Those absolute legends at MMA Hype in Amsterdam! For your official Corporation merchandise, get your ass down to MMA Hype!! Tell them Sully sent ya!!

But enough of that! I came to talk fights!!! This week we are matched up against The Misfits and for the first time in this tournament The Corporation find themselves spread over 3 different venues for the fights. But despite the odds stacked against us as well as this controversy, i believe we can show the world what we are made of!!

*T102* - Celtic Customs

Corporation Fight #1

Dante Cross Furia v Pablo "The King" Escobar http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

This fight taking place in London and will be hosted at *T102* - Celtic Customs. Both men are knockout artists and both come in knocking out their 3 ITFL opponents so far. What does this mean? It means DON'T BLINK!! While Furia can arguably say he has the more power, i believe The King will live up to his name when Furia gets tired and will knock him out after weathering the storm.

~T~ ITFL Round 4.1

Corporation Fight #2

Chris Severn v Ivar "The Boneless" Lodbrok

While this fight has been sent out, nobody has heard from Lodbrok which means Severn could potentially be without an opponent. Severn is 0-3 in this ITFL while Lodbrok is 1-2 in a KO or be KO'd mentality. While Bjorn is nowhere to be seen, i have heard a rumour that Ivar is in talks about changing camp and could still potentially accept this fight. But how will his mental state be? Well, whether this fight takes place or not, Team Corporation will still be penalized a point for the unprofessional way The Lodbrok's have handled themselves *

*(Again, CHARACTER of Sully talking about the FIGHTERS. NOT aimed at the manager of Ragnar!)

Corporation Fight #3

William "Caper" King v Diego "The Gladiator" Bustamante http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Powerhouse Bustamante hasn't had the best luck in ITFL and he goes up against King. Both men are carrying injuries going into this fight, so in the end it all comes down to who wants it more. My boy Bustamante has more to lose here as he tries to bounce back from a first round KO. I predict King to try and hold him down, but it won't work and Bustamante will score the late KO.

Corporation Fight #4

Timur Rubin v Frank Damozzi http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Damozzi is coming off a huge KO win and is coming up against Claymore Elite Combat Champion Rubin, who hasn't had much luck in this tournament. I'm sorry Champ, but your title is gonna continue losing it's value as my man Damozzi takes your head clean off and continues his KO streak.

~T~ ITFL Round 4.2

Corporation Fight #5

Yaniv "In The Closet" Schulmann v Bjorn Lodbrok Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson

Yaniv comes in as the favourite here as my pal Robinson replaces Bjorn Lodbrok. How will this play out? Well, the only way i see Yaniv winning is if he decides not to fight and just play lay'n'pray, which will probably put the audience to sleep. Robinson to fire back with a quick victory and to make The Corporation proud after Lodbrok bitched out!

Corporation Fight #6

"Croc Boy" Shintaro Nomo v Paul "Scrap" Landen http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Powerful KO Artist takes on Nomo who has proven he can also throw down with the best. However, Nomo has shown he can also mix it up by submitting his opponents too! Nomo may try to use his size advantage to throw Landen around, but my boy will end Croc Boy's undefeated ITFL streak!

Corporation Fight #7

Johnny "Filthy" Luca v Brett Hartlock http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Last fight of the round sees submission machine Hartlock take on Luca. "Filthy" has yet to win a fight this round, and the way i see it his losing streak will continue as Hartlock locks in his favourite submission. Game over.

And that my friends is another round of ITFL!!!

Now i don't expect you guys to split yourself into 3 people to watch these events live! But if you can't make it to London or Amsterdam this weekend, be sure to pop by Sully's Bar & Grill where you can catch all the action on our HD screens! So what are you waiting for? Slap on your official Corporation ITFL shirt from MMA Hype and get to Sully's Bar & Grill and enjoy a cold one! But remember to drink responsibly! :drunk:

And as always,

Stay Classy...

I'm James "Sully" McGuiness signing out!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14030102354337.jpg

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177)

So as the fight announcement was made, i see that Bernhard Adelhard has chosen to fight me.

I thought to myself: "That name sounds familiar!"

Then it hit me!!! I vaguely remember some guy training at Gorilla Warfare MMA a long time ago. A bit on the quiet side, and didn't really socialize with the boys but seemed like a nice enough bloke. Mind you i was still very young at the time.

So either he remembers me and is underestimating me, or he has a short memory and doesn't remember me. Either way, come the next round of fights he WILL remember who i am. I am disappointed that i didn't make the Corporation's first team and i am out to prove that i can hang with the big boys.

The Red Dragon will maul The Bear and bring home the points for The Corporation!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's another round of ITFL fights so your handsome host James "Sully" McGuiness is here to showcase the talent from The Corporation as we look to prove ourselves against the best young fighters from around the world!

Last round the Mighty Corporation went 3-4 in what would be our most controversial round against The Misfits. We have now on the halfway mark and are up against The Stray Dogs. How will we go? I'll let you know.... Right after this message from our sponsors ;)

You know, all this fighting and training is hard work. I wish i could train in some comfy clothes! Oh wait, what's this?? MMA Hype in Amsterdam is selling official Corporation ITFL gear??? And you have just received official Sully's Bar & Grill shirts??? Well, what are you waiting for?? Get your ass down there and buy yourself a shirt with my handsome mug on it!!

Now what do we have here?? Last round we split into 3 groups and fought on 3 different cards. We do the same this round...

*T104* - The True King

Corporation Fight #1

Antoni Kristofer Hong v Pablo "The King" Escobar http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Hong is on a wild streak in ITFL finishing 3 out of his 4 opponents while Escobar fell to his first ITFL defeat last round. Hong will most likely look to be careful in this fight as Escobar has a KO or be KO'd mentality. All it takes is one shot and i believe Hong won't see it coming, earning his first loss in the tournament and getting Escobar back on track

~T~ ITFL Round 5.1

Corporation Fight #2

Joe "Lights Out" Louis v Diego "The Gladiator" Bustamante http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

While both men are very capable on the ground, they are most famous for their striking ability. Neither men have made an impact in this tournament. Both men are 1-3 going into this fight and on paper it looks like Louis may have the advantage. I do see Louis living up to his name, however it will be him that will have his Lights Out as Diego blitzes him in the first round to turn his tournament around.

Corporation Fight #3

Artie "Beer League" DeVanzo v Frank Damozzi http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

DeVanzo started off slow in the tournament but has turned around to go 2-2. Damozzi has also had a slow start to this tournament, but as we progress and he gets more comfortable in the limelight, he seems to be getting more and more dangerous. This is a bad sign for Beer League. As much as i like his nickname, i'm afraid Damozzi is gonna cause the upset and end DeVanzo's streak.

Corporation Fight #4

Mikaiah "Boomstick" Rynn v Ivar "The Boneless" Lodbrok http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Ahh the Lodbroks. In the beginning we had 2 Lodbroks representing The Corporation. They went through some hardships and were about to quit, however Ivar was somehow able to be convinced to finish the tournament. Neither men are doing well in this tournament, with Rynn losing all four of his ITFL fights while Ivar is 1-3. Is Lodbrok's head in the game? How will this controversy affect his game plan? We all know about his KO power, and i believe this is the fight that he brings it back. Sorry Rynn, but you won't be getting your first ITFL win this round.

~T~ ITFL Round 5.2

Corporation Fight #5

Fabian Hoi v Brett Hartlock http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

We move to Amsterdam for our final few fights. First up, submission fighter Hartlock faces the previously undefeated Hoi, who's 2 losses have come from ITFL. Hoi's best chance is to keep the fight standing, however Hartlock is a master at getting his opponent where he needs to be. Hoi has a victory over that coward Dorian Yates, so look for Hartlock to show Hoi why Yates bitched out of this fight and tournament, letting his whole team down.

Corporation Fight #6

Wilder Wein v Paul "Scrap" Landen http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Both men are have been known to enjoy putting their opponents to sleep. Wein has had an amazing 2 draws in this tournament while my man Landen is win-loss-win-loss. Well, i like me a good scrap so despite Wein's size advantage, look for my man Landen to use his speed to his advantage to take out Wein.

Corporation Fight #7

Bernhard "The Bear" Adelhard v Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/menu_files/scout3.jpg

Last but not least, we have two men who used to train at the same gym going at it. Both men are dangerous grapplers but Adelhard has shown he also likes to throw down too. One mistake and this one is all over. Robinson replaced Bjorn "Ironside" Lodbrok and won the upset in his ITFL debut. He will continue his winning ways against The Bear. I can't wait for this one!!!

And that my friends is another round of ITFL!!

Now i don't expect you guys to split yourself into 3 people to watch these events live! But if you can't make it to London or Amsterdam this weekend, be sure to pop by Sully's Bar & Grill where you can catch all the action on our HD screens! So what are you waiting for? Slap on your official Corporation ITFL shirt from MMA Hype and get to Sully's Bar & Grill and enjoy a cold one! But remember to drink responsibly! :drunk:

And as always,

Stay Classy...

I'm James "Sully" McGuiness signing out!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14431842983677.gif

Arthur "The Shamrock" Curry

What is up with this thread? Pretty much the only thing I can see here is a drunk biased owner of a pub who predicts that every single fighter of his team will win all of their fights...! C'mon guys, were is all the smack talk?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14291980811949.jpg

Fabian Hoi

Very tough opponent ahead of me, but I embrace the challenge. So far ITFL hasn't been going as well as I would have hoped, but I most likely had too high expectations and I am also fighting pretty much only bigger guys, so I haven't given up hope yet. I see myself as the underdog coming into this fight and think that most MMA fans will agree with that opinion, but I don't mind the underdog role. I perform better when I am, so hopefully I can put on a great performance and shock the world by defeating Volkov, who is managed by one of the best managers in the game.

Ladies and gentlemen.... It's that time again when we preview The Corporation's involvement in ITFL. We went 3-3-1 last round and this round we find ourselves at the halfway mark and once again face Team Conquer who beat us 5-2 in the first round. What do we have to do to turn it around? Find out!

But before i get to the fights, i have been informed that the good people at MMA Hype Apparel have sold out of gear! But they will be fully stocked in time for the next round of ITFL action so if you haven't already bought your official ITFL Supporter gear, get your ass down there and buy yourselves some good clothes! If you can't get to Amsterdam, their online service guarantees worldwide delivery in 3 days!!

Now for the first time in a few rounds, we will all be fighting on the same card. All 7 members of Team Corporation will be making their way to Amsterdam and fighting at ~T~ ITFL Round 6.2. Ok boys, let's fire up!!

~T~ ITFL Round 6.2

Corporation Fight #1

Diego "Gladiator" Bustamante v "Jacked" Jamal Jackson

Both men have come into ITFL with a "KO or be KO'd" mentality with mixed results. However, Bustamante is coming into this fight with a bit of momentum and i believe he can catch Jamal with one of his killer combo's. Don't blink boys, this is gonna be a slobberknocker!

Corporation Fight #2

Ivar "The Boneless" Lodbrok v "Devilish" Itse Perkele

Perkele started off this tournament with a bang, KO-ing striker Bustamante in the first round. He finds himself facing feared striker Lodbrok who after a bit of controversy has turned his 1-3 ITFL record around with a win. With a change of management, is Lodbrok's head in the game? I believe he is focused at the task at hand and despite the slow start to the tournament, he wants to prove that he is a dangerous force.

Corporation Fight #3

Frank Damozzi v Bruce Wayne

On paper Wayne looks to have all the advantages, including momentum. But momentum is made to be broken and Damozzi will get in there and prove his doubters wrong when he makes short work of Wayne. Damozzi has shown he is not afraid to mix it up and will catch Wayne when he least expects it!

Corporation Fight #4

Pablo "The King" Escobar v "Prodigy" Anakoni Kai

Kai has been an absolute beast in this tournament, beating all the men that have been put in front of him. He loses his win streak against Escobar who has shown his sadistic side by carving up and making an example of his last opponent. That's enough to send shivers down any man! Escobar to wear him down and get the late TKO.

Corporation Fight #5

Paul "Scrap" Landen v Drug Killjoy

Killjoy has been inconsistent in his ITFL showings, while "Scrap" has also had a run of bad luck. That all will change here when Landen turns his luck around and Kill Killjoy. Look for Landen to live up to his nickname and turn his luck around!

Corporation Fight #6

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson v Jay "The Great" Gatsby

Gatsby has proven to be a tough cookie, finishing all his ITFL opponents and only losing to decisions. he has the clear advantage on the feet while Robinson has the advantage on the ground. It's only a matter of who can take their opponent to their world. Nobody has ever made Gatsby tap before, so there is a first for everything!

Corporation Fight #7

Brett Hartlock v Pernell Whitaker Jr

Well, in the first round Hartlock was unable to get the job done and Whitaker was able to get the decision victory. A lot has changed since then and Hartlock would love nothing more than to avenge his loss. Whitaker is riding a 2 fight loss streak and while i have thing against the boy, i'm afraid it will soon be 3 losses in a row as Hartlock rights his wrong from the first round of ITFL action.

And that my friends is The Corporation's fights for this round!!

Grab yourself a ticket, but if you are unable to make it to Amsterdam the next best option is to drop by Sully's Bar & Grill and watch it on one of our HD screens while munching on some chicken and washing it down with a cold refreshing beer! But as always, remember to drink responsibly!

And as always,

Stay classy.

This is James "Sully" McGuiness, signing out!

• Upvote 1