Hardcore KT 360k Creation Tournament

Bleakardor

360k is here! Get your fighters created and signed up, the count down to round 1 has officially started.

When you have your fighter created, post it here and/or send myself or Andrew at Raven a message for your contract.

Fighters created so far:

145:

1. Randy Warner

2. Sturn Slugger

3. Paulaner Salvator

4. Ace Boogie

170:

1. Hannibal Rex

2. Johnny Walker

205:

1. Big Bong

2. Joe Moody

3. Finn Freyco

4. Carlos Batistuta

145 and 170 Tournament first round will be May 1st, 2020. Each round 3 weeks apart.

• Upvote 1

"Calm" Dom Diego (360141)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14573884844267.jpg

His father, and all uncles were/are under Bradley Burns’ management. He comes from a family of multiple Maori monsters. Known for their dense bone structure, KO Power, thick skulls and brute toughness, Diego has fighting in his blood.

• Upvote 2

"Calm" Dom Diego (360141)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14573884844267.jpg

His father, and all uncles were/are under Bradley Burns’ management. He comes from a family of multiple Maori monsters. Known for their dense bone structure, KO Power, thick skulls and brute toughness, Diego has fighting in his blood.

I love it! Let the story lines begin!

Tell you what guys, if you wan't to create background stories for these guys, I will write up an article on 2 fighters per week to submit to the tycoon times to help build their hype. Your background/story would help me write up this profile for you. Up to you guys!

• Upvote 1

360k is here! Get your fighters created and signed up, the count down to round 1 has officially started.

When you have your fighter created, post it here and/or send myself or Andrew at Raven a message for your contract.

Fighters created so far:

145:

1. Randy Warner

2. Sturn Slugger

3. Paulaner Salvator

4. Ace Boogie

5. Yanni Laurel

170:

1. Hannibal Rex

2. Johnny Walker

3. Gulliermo Del Torro

205:

1. Big Bong

2. Joe Moody

3. Dom Diego

4. Carlos Batistuta

145 and 170 Tournament first round will be May 1st, 2020. Each round 3 weeks apart.

Edited by Bleakardor

Wow.. I didn't catch that. We had originally stated the org would be only for 16-20 year olds, but the creation tournament was always to be 18 year old age limit. I probably didn't make that clear as I assumed the whole "creation tournament" kinda covered that. Let me look into it, but he will not be competing at 20 years old. Thank you for pointing that out and I will ensure that Andrew checks the age before issuing contracts.

• Upvote 1

I have had a couple of managers ask so let me just update this now.

Due to the complications that could arise with test fights, there will be no test fights for this tournament.

It's a single elimination 8 man tournament, so only 3 fights anyway.

For the season/playoff divisions, we will do test fights due to the longer length of the season.

• Upvote 1

Still have several fighters who haven't joined or been created yet. I know not everyone has logged in and stuff is going on, but just to reduce this thing dragging out...

I am putting out a 72 hour notice to ensure that everyone gets created and contracted for this ASAP. So any open slot as of Wednesday night (7pm CST US & Canada) will be open for recruiting a replacement.

If you are interested in being put on reserve for the 145 or 170 division, let me know and you'll get the spot as soon as it opens up, if it does.

Also, we still have a couple of opening for the 205 class if you're interested.

• Upvote 3

"Mini Mountain " Aly Magomedov (360144)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15607222219704.gif

One of many Magomedov’s from the harsh mountains of Dagestan. Like the Nurmagomedov family, the Magomedov family is on the rise. They trained together until the move to Montreal to train at Canadian Elite Bruins Gym with His first manager, Bradley Burns. His brother’s Ruslan and Magomed are soon to come to the Tycoon world.

• Upvote 1

Fighters created so far:

145:

1. Randy Warner

2. Sturn Slugger

3. Paulaner Salvator

4. Ace Boogie

5. Yanni Laurel

6. Aly Magomedov

7. Katashi Suzuki

170:

1. Hannibal Rex

2. Johnny Walker

3. Gulliermo Del Torro

4. Frito Lei Jr

205:

1. Big Bong

2. Joe Moody

3. Dom Diego

4. Carlos Batistuta

5. Fred Kemanyo

Fighters created so far:

145:

1. Randy Warner

2. Sturn Slugger

3. Paulaner Salvator

4. Ace Boogie

5. Yanni Laurel

6. Aly Magomedov

7. Katashi Suzuki

170:

1. Hannibal Rex

2. Johnny Walker

3. Gulliermo Del Torro

4. Frito Lei Jr

205:

1. Big Bong

2. Joe Moody

3. Dom Diego

4. Carlos Batistuta

5. Fred Kemanyo

6. Micah Tavern

7. Randy KT King

• Upvote 1

I understand. The primary reason I didn't want to do test fights is the potential delay to the tourney or the fact that if you have to remake your fighter you'd be losing out on training time from those who don't need to.

With that being said, I will allow all fighters to fight in the QFC so that you can get a test fight in. This will only push your training back a few days if you have to remake your fighters. So here in a few, I will give all fighters the option to book a QFC fight so that you can use that as a test fight. Booking an event will take 1 week and then if you remake your fighter, you'll be a full week behind on training. So, if you guys want to do a QFC, that is fine and you can remake your fighter after if you need.