*ISLAND FC* HYPE THREAD

Tycooner

I will transform this thread in a shit show

IBRACUNT

#FUFU

and stop being a bitch and come out of qfc motherfutter , 25 year old creations is for pussys like you.....what? how proud will you be when you break into top 10 due to fighting qfc level 1 fights....that togheter with this makes you ,probably the biggest pussy this game ever saw

• Downvote 1

and stop being a bitch and come out of qfc motherfutter , 25 year old creations is for pussys like you.....what? how proud will you be when you break into top 10 due to fighting qfc level 1 fights....that togheter with this makes you ,probably the biggest pussy this game ever saw

I fight level 2 fights. Guess your math is as bad as your spelling and english

kkkkkk pls Raichu...if anything you own me....and you defenitly own Joe Snitsky a few $M's so dont talk to me about that , i might do a thread on it....not to talk that you was pimping hes ass big time regardin VIP and Slots kkkkkkk

Btw I'm not ashamed to admit that Joe helped fund both of the products I had at pit bull development and I kept track of the total amount including money for a jet to do laundry transfers that you sure as hell never complained about

I fight level 2 fights. Guess your math is as bad as your spelling and english

im obviusly not talking to you, whenever conversation is about winning fights, you do not enter the equation dude

but there you go the reason why you cant put 2 wins togheter.....25 year olds creations are not for qfc level 2 fool

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will transform this thread in a shit show

IBRACUNT

#FUFU

If I actually cared enough about ranks I'd try this is a game not life or death. Omg I lost a fight I guess I'll die bye world☠

http://68.media.tumblr.com/17d99ac8b6910d13cf824bc8f00e732b/tumblr_inline_n4y732IL1E1sf5lqk.gif

When does the season end? Trying to get paid

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i dont think they know yet what happen, but they will very soon...stay tune my LOYAL friend!!!!

and thats how you get buck futt !!!!!!!

Loyalty

something few possess .....

http://i.imgur.com/lvdjonJ.gif

hey Ibra FUCK YOU KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Ok, so I didn`t want to get into this drama but I have a few things to clarify:

1) Jarmas approached me with the opportunity of taking over IFC and I accepted, when asked I was told to deal with Jay and so I did. I don`t do middlemen anyways so this is how it was gonna be.

2) I dealt with Jay Tycoon who by the way comes highly referred and is well liked in the community. He sold fast and I accepted.

3) You can ask anyone on Kryptonite alliance chat. I was 100% honest with Jarmas and made my intentions clear that I would run IFC alone. That meant no Jarmas/Mamado.

4) I have an email from Jay telling me to keep the 500K in IFC vaults to continue running the organization. This is fact.

What has happened so far:

1) This morning we got to the offices of IFC to find out someone had sent Jarmas/Mamado`s fighters large contracts with a 1 day inactivity clause for a total of 500K. Yup he stole IFC`s funds. This doesn`t faze us. The show must go on :)

2) We got an interim CEO , The Fart Master. He will help us run the org until his new project starts. Raichu is also in negotiations to join the staff at IFC.

3) I am reaching out to Uncle Toth and Hamish to see if they still want to take part on IFC.

The show will go on ladies and gents :)

@Jarmas: Enjoy the $ you sent to your fighters via your associate. This is the exact reason why you are no longer CEO of IFC.

And now... Let`s have a great season :)

• Upvote 1

Ok, so I didn`t want to get into this drama but I have a few things to clarify:

1) Jarmas approached me with the opportunity of taking over IFC and I accepted, when asked I was told to deal with Jay and so I did. I don`t do middlemen anyways so this is how it was gonna be.

2) I dealt with Jay Tycoon who by the way comes highly referred and is well liked in the community. He sold fast and I accepted.

3) You can ask anyone on Kryptonite alliance chat. I was 100% honest with Jarmas and made my intentions clear that I would run IFC alone. That meant no Jarmas/Mamado.

4) I have an email from Jay telling me to keep the 500K in IFC vaults to continue running the organization. This is fact.

What has happened so far:

1) This morning we got to the offices of IFC to find out someone had sent Jarmas/Mamado`s fighters large contracts with a 1 day inactivity clause for a total of 500K. Yup he stole IFC`s funds. This doesn`t faze us. The show must go on :)

2) We got an interim CEO , The Fart Master. He will help us run the org until his new project starts. Raichu is also in negotiations to join the staff at IFC.

3) I am reaching out to Uncle Toth and Hamish to see if they still want to take part on IFC.

The show will go on ladies and gents :)

@Jarmas: Enjoy the $ you sent to your fighters via your associate. This is the exact reason why you are no longer CEO of IFC.

And now... Let`s have a great season :)

1. The Fart Master sucks dick
  2. #fufu goes to school
  3. Toth and Hamish ,i dont think they low life weasels like you Mr Fufu
  4. #fufu goes to cinema
  5. Jay Tycoon is a retardad bipolar kid on medication
  6. #fufu likes it hard
  7. Fuck your island season
  8. My associate is a fuking legend-----sorry, ARE fuking legends ;)

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i dont think they know yet what happen, but they will very soon...stay tune my LOYAL friend!!!!

and thats how you get buck futt !!!!!!!

Loyalty

something few possess .....

http://i.imgur.com/lvdjonJ.gif

hey Ibra FUCK YOU KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You guys are the same account that is what happened.

So yeah Darren/Jarmas took all of Jay`s money and transferred it to their fighters on the island. Boo hoo you guys stole the equivalent of a cheeseburger, kudos.

Also they are sabotaging the IFC tournament and kicking all our fighters out of Gizmo`s.

So much drama :) Hey but no publicity is bad publicity. The show must go on !!!

You guys are the same account that is what happened.

So yeah Darren/Jarmas took all of Jay`s money and transferred it to their fighters on the island. Boo hoo you guys stole the equivalent of a cheeseburger, kudos.

Also they are sabotaging the IFC tournament and kicking all our fighters out of Gizmo`s.

So much drama :) Hey but no publicity is bad publicity. The show must go on !!!

uuuuuu loooooool......who knows ?...might be true.....investigate if you so interested

Gyzmo will only take fighters that are not contracted to Island FC...........IFC fighters are banned from the best island Gym i guess unless you guys open an elite gym you will not handle the end of the season tournaments heat ;))) peace

I'm not sure what happened but I don't want to see the island crash and burn because of it. If you guys need a loan or something, hit me up.

We will not crash and burn.

Mamado has a history of crashing Island seasons and I believe this was Jay`s move to prevent that.

Him and his Darren Trecki account already did their worst which is:

1) Stealing the Island $ from the coffers

2) Kicking all Island fighters from Gizmo`s

That is it, that is all :)

Thank you for the offer Shiv :) I will definitely reach out if I need help.

I'm not sure what happened but I don't want to see the island crash and burn because of it. If you guys need a loan or something, hit me up.

YOU CANT LOAN ON THE ISLAND.....but dont worry there is loads of events booked and set already....$$$ will not be an issue.....i just took what was mine .....the season will go on....regarding the tounament maybe you can sponsor it :)...you must be a man of GOD...kind of a Chris Widman kind of character....so generous.....

uuuuuu loooooool......who knows ?...might be true.....investigate if you so interested

Gyzmo will only take fighters that are not contracted to Island FC...........IFC fighters are banned from the best island Gym i guess unless you guys open an elite gym you will not handle the end of the season tournaments heat ;))) peace

Hmm me thinks he forgot who else runs an elite gym for half the amount gizmo is charging

I'm an atheist - you don't need to be religious to be a decent person.

I can't care about whatever went down - but I don't want to see 150 or so fighters suffer because of it.

hey

dont be like

http://salvationarmynorth.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Volunteer-562x374.jpg

Let them drawn in their own shit....thats what wise guys deserve......

there is 2 other decent organizations in the island ....TIT is arguably better then IFC....they are doing a realy good season there