How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

Stratis (STRAT) looks strong today. You could split between the two.

Are you sure? I just dont see how can it really do well in future based on how it has done in past.

Anyway tell me whats the next step?

What you do once you have bought them?

If you're being sensible then you just leave it and don't even look for like 2 months. The other option is to get addicted and stare at graphs all day and day trade between different coins. I would suggest going for the first option. If you want to do the second option look up a guy called Node Investor on youtube.

If you're being sensible then you just leave it and don't even look for like 2 months. The other option is to get addicted and stare at graphs all day and day trade between different coins. I would suggest going for the first option. If you want to do the second option look up a guy called Node Investor on youtube.

I will go for first one for sure.

So you recommend to split between these two right? Or just buy that BAT? Whats more safe?

If you haven't bought anything yet, just buy STRAT. BAT is looking like it's going to crash a bit today. Then maybe tomorrow buy some BAT with half your STRAT money.

Correct me if I am wrong but its not good to buy once they are down and wait once they get up?

Why is my BAT order not finishing? It has been open for like 15 minutes now.

The price has changed (got higher), so the price would have to drop down to whatever you set it as.

If you just want to definitely buy now, cancel the open order (half way down the page), then click the down arrow on the right side of the page, top row in "Asks".

If you have any open orders, your order will have a star next to it in the "Bids" section, so you can see how far off the market price it is.

The price has changed (got higher), so the price would have to drop down to whatever you set it as.

If you just want to definitely buy now, cancel the open order (half way down the page), then click the down arrow on the right side of the page, top row in "Asks".

Okay

What do you think it is? :D

I have no clue there are way to much information for two eyes :)

Extreamly hard to understand these prices with these bit coins who are 0.054054050430450350

Thanks for the information Mike, I'll be following along with Node Investor and see how I do, I took 694 units of BAT and a single unit of Neo for the moment.

How much one Neo costs in euros?

Thanks for the information Mike, I'll be following along with Node Investor and see how I do, I took 694 units of BAT and a single unit of Neo for the moment.

No problem. I would have got into it a lot earlier if there was an easy guide, so given that I know how to do it now I thought I might as well share the info :)

No problem. I would have got into it a lot earlier if there was an easy guide, so given that I know how to do it now I thought I might as well share the info :)

Well lets take your word and believe that you know where to invest then I would want to ask you what would be three criterias you look at currency to invest in?

Because clearly you just cant put money in the just based on the charts because they can be as random as random they can be.