NFL Fantasy Football 2017

Deuce7

lol your loading up for this one lol Its all fair game tho and you wont hear me cry BS if I do lose unless he were to drop some insane amount of points haha

Honestly, I figured if I didn't take him you would. At this point though, I would feel really guilty for playing him. I could do the honorable thing by benching him and play Lynch in his spot. It would be the most appropriate thing to do because of our mid-season trade.

Hey you got him off of waivers before I did its not like you made a trade for him or anything unless you were aware of him being cut then thats messed up lol but look at me...I made so many waiver wire pick ups all season long and still am till the very end lol thats just how I play fantasys football so if you play him I wont feel any ill way about it cause I would have done the same thing if I had snagged him...maybe lol idk tho cause I got a difficult time as it is deciding on who to play as far as my Flex fitting guys but hey I will be waiting for any of the other team managers to release a QB for me to pick up haha then I would highly encourage you to play ur pick up

Garoppollo was who I was originally going to play and thats who a I really regret not starting lol I was also really on the edge to go with Thielen this week or not and decided to roll with him and that was a mistake obviously ugh its gonna be a long couple of hours Monday night lol

Garoppollo was who I was originally going to play and thats who a I really regret not starting lol I was also really on the edge to go with Thielen this week or not and decided to roll with him and that was a mistake obviously ugh its gonna be a long couple of hours Monday night lol

I think that one surprised everyone. I need Philly to blowout Oakland tonight.

Well first I wanted to thank everyone who contributed to my teams success this season, because without your teams to beat, no one would have been able to truly see just how good my roster was even with my QB troubles all season...lol okay enough of that shit.

Seriously tho good season everyone and I will for sure be back next season to make it back to back championships.

I won my other league with a team that was on its fourth starting QB after Rodgers, Watson, and Wentz all got hurt.The league owner told me before the season that he was going to school me in fantasy. I won, he finished fourth. But that was probably more because he is a Dallas fan and constantly started mostly everybody from Dallas.

Lost in the finals in my 2nd league and the semi-final in my 3rd league. This was by far my worst team, so this one was nothing but luck.

Papabear, I'll be sending you the money directly since I don't have a jet.

Lost in the finals in my 2nd league and the semi-final in my 3rd league. This was by far my worst team, so this one was nothing but luck.

want to borrow one?

I own a Jet so if you didnt mind we could use it to transfer the $

I have a Jet we could use if you didnt mind, I just need your manager ID so I can set it up for direct sale.

Yeah, that would be great. (25499)

Your original post says 1st 2nd and 3rd win back some, you want my jet too?

As soon as I get Papabear situated, then that would be perfect.

For anyone that is interested, I've had a few requests for a fantasy baseball league again this year, so I plan on putting it together sometime in March. Smaller buy-in (50k most likely), since it scared some people away from the football league this season.

200k scared people away? Like its really only $10...less actually since the normal rate for buying someones VIP for 3 months is 300k.

I honestly think it should be higher maybe 300k since thats the rate for 3mnths VIP but that would make it less inviting I suppose to the majority of managers...maybe that means we just need 2 different leagues lol

1 could be a buy in of 125k

1 could be a buy in of 500k.

For anyone that is interested, I've had a few requests for a fantasy baseball league again this year, so I plan on putting it together sometime in March. Smaller buy-in (50k most likely), since it scared some people away from the football league this season.

200k scared people away? Like its really only $10...less actually since the normal rate for buying someones VIP for 3 months is 300k.

I honestly think it should be higher maybe 300k since thats the rate for 3mnths VIP but that would make it less inviting I suppose to the majority of managers...maybe that means we just need 2 different leagues lol

1 could be a buy in of 125k

1 could be a buy in of 500k.

Yeah, there were at least 2-3 guys that messaged me that were interested, but said they couldn't hit the 200k price tag. I know we had two people in the league that were paid for by Ken and Butch, so props to them for fronting the money. I need to try and talk to Mike about advertising the NFL leagues again to get newer guys. For some reason he stopped doing it for everything except the Premier League Fantasy League about 3 years ago.

If we get enough interest next year, I'm willing to do two leagues. One with a small buy-in (50k) and another with a larger buy-in (150k-300k).

• 2 weeks later...

So, if the league was still going how would they have scored that Mariota TD to himself?