The MMA General Live

Scooby

Thanks Scooby, for the cash and more importantly running a relevant KT Org and working to develop interest. I did not see myself participating in KT when I started in Tycoon, but my experience on the Island this season with Pride has dramatically changed my view. I have started a few fighters that I see as potential KT material off the island, but not finding it easy to find a sensible home. Maybe if you could find a good VIP to run a parallel Pride for off-island fighters and see if the existing Pride can function once the season ends we could have the best of both worlds?

I would like to carry Boullion post-island, but know as a 25 year old start he would rapidly lose ground. I also would like to experience off-island KT with another fighter or two...maybe I am greedy and just want it all! I hope it works out, but either way I would like to maintain a fighter or two at least with whatever KT you carry on.

Great work, and thanks again for all of it!

Venom,l am glad to have created that interest in KT... that is what i had set out to do, I think that your 25YO will not be overrun off the island because i sacked this guy when he was 27 years Old and he had wonderful takedown defense and defensive grappling, 220 wasted points in KT. I know he had wonderful knees, clinchwork, kicks, punches and Strike D as well so im sure he wouldve been a 13 or 14 in both Boxing and MT and about a 10 in wrestling. If he had good hiddens i think he would have a successful career.

Since PRIDE currently has 155,205 and 265 divisions, i was considering offering the 145 and 265 divisions for the current island guys (minus the 18YO 170s and 265 creations) Many people will need to gain or lose a bit of weight but hopefully it is worth it to them, i would even find a way to supply it. Meanwhile the rest of the divisions can have an ID restriction. With an option for 265+ being Open/Catchweight with or without a title, that way fighters can join and have no weight cut battles.

What are KT fans thoughts on this?

I think that is a great idea on keeping the KT interest alive, and keeping competition among the managers high! I would definitely keep my KT fighter around after The Island, and will be making a couple more of them for you! Could potentially do a deal with a Nutrition Company for sponsorship where the sponsoring involves Weight Loss/Gain supps.

poor Hominick has no place to fight

"Projectile" Justin Cider

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o552/dnacanes/13980328956138_zps3cb53981.jpg

You moved him! I was looking forward to getting my hands on that big head of his and burying a few knees into his mellon!

I have Justin Cider and made Pueblo Escobart for a tourney but we really do need more competition.

EDIT: You left the org holding the title or did you not get resigned due to org owner being MIA?

Can Marcus set up fights or contracts? hes the only staff active. http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=99762

I really hope Justin isnt stuck in a dead org. again. =(

poor Hominick has no place to fight

EDIT: You left the org holding the title or did you not get resigned due to org owner being MIA?

Can Marcus set up fights or contracts? hes the only staff active. http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=99762

I really hope Justin isnt stuck in a dead org. again. =(

I didnt remove him from contract and it did not say fighter released, i was... however 53(30) on inactivity days though and its only a short while before it closes down. I would love to figure out a fair way to sign fighters like Justin Cider to PRIDE when the org leaves the island. I am assuming i will have to offer a 265+ division with no belt for true catchweight. Fighters would still be able to maximize their hype and get fair fights.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13743402602007.jpg

Mikael "Got Milk?" Saputo

"Hey General. Big fan. I think to be a KT Hall of Famer or even a Legend, you have to prove yourself by beating the best around, have to be able to take a punch and answer right back. Being good in all aspects of the fights and showing you can go all the way. Pretty much like I've been doing.

Favorite KT fighter is my idol Jean Claude Van Damme. Best dude I ever met!"

"Oh and my hats off to Bo Dallas who gave it all in our last fight. I took the title from you, but I have all but respect. You're a great fighter and I know you'll bounce back. Looking forward to our trilogy!"

• Upvote 1

I went in to room of Szcz bro's and woke them up.i just started reading scoob's msg when Vic said-''Fuck off you indian c*nt before i fire you again.''

I insisted it was important .

Vic said-''And my sleep is not??''

Then i told them about 100% rating and If there is anything scoob could do to keep it that way.

Vic erupted in anger-''He wanna know?? Great,How about both of you suckers just stfu and let us sleep in peace??''

I said-''Island legend general chicken had a few words to say and he requires everybody's attention on some matters.''

Vic said-''My cock is what needs attention you fool.Lack of girls here is driving me nuts here and you want me care for some general chicken? and btw who the hell is he?''

I told them that chicken general is a undefeated island fighter.

Krzy said-''And so am i you dickhead.''

Vic said-''Spot on jr.''

I said that Chicken general is 16-0-0.

Krzy said-''So what..Big deal !! I am just 14 short of that so unless you wanna be my third victim,i suggest you GTFO out here before i unleash my tiger uppercut.''

I had no choice but to run out of that room as fast as i can.

Vic said-''Yeah,you better run.''

I don't think they give a fuck so i as their manager must apologize for their impudence.

• Upvote 1

All right Scoob, I'll use this thread for the KT ideas and such. First, a KT HOF fighter should definitely run the gauntlet of the best in the business, whether that's strictly within the organization, or among other KT organizations via special collaborative events like a KT Olympics situation. You can also have HOF categories like Most KO's overall, Most KO's in a row, Most 1st Round victories, etc., so various fighters can have an opportunity to be in the HOF despite them potentially not being the very best of the best.

As far as XKC, it's crazy to me that Atauallah hasn't had a fight in nearly 60 days and he's the Welterweight champion! That makes absolutely no sense but in the meanwhile, I've not wasted any time with Atauallah, so the training has been steady until I either receive the official word that XKC closes, Atauallah has a title defense, or Pride KT hits the world outside of The Island and I'll have him join your org. If/when Pride KT hits the "real world", when does The Island conclude its current season?

• Upvote 1

All right Scoob, I'll use this thread for the KT ideas and such. First, a KT HOF fighter should definitely run the gauntlet of the best in the business, whether that's strictly within the organization, or among other KT organizations via special collaborative events like a KT Olympics situation. You can also have HOF categories like Most KO's overall, Most KO's in a row, Most 1st Round victories, etc., so various fighters can have an opportunity to be in the HOF despite them potentially not being the very best of the best.

As far as XKC, it's crazy to me that Atauallah hasn't had a fight in nearly 60 days and he's the Welterweight champion! That makes absolutely no sense but in the meanwhile, I've not wasted any time with Atauallah, so the training has been steady until I either receive the official word that XKC closes, Atauallah has a title defense, or Pride KT hits the world outside of The Island and I'll have him join your org. If/when Pride KT hits the "real world", when does The Island conclude its current season?

I dont know much about Ataullah, but i think if you want him to Fight a few bouts i can make something happen in the EFFA, if you are interested. Until PRIDE KT hit the normal Game.

I dont know much about Ataullah, but i think if you want him to Fight a few bouts i can make something happen in the EFFA, if you are interested. Until PRIDE KT hit the normal Game.

Glad you said that brotha because I've been contemplating testing him against the very good Welterweight competition you have there. Let me hang with XKC for a couple of more days to see if anything comes up for Atauallah, because that'll be 60 days. If nothing happens at the end of the 60th day then I'll have Atauallah terminate his contract and vacate the Welterweight Title, because how can I have him be portrayed as a champion if he sits on the belt with no fights? I'll keep you apprised man and thanks for the offer :yes:

PRIDE will certainly hit the main game after the Island season ends, I was considering since Madbob's EFFA is 230K that i might go the same route for the majority of my org and maybe we could have some type of KT battle of the cities/orgs every so often just for fun especially since its basically just us two and Dynasty (Open ID) to choose from.

PRIDE will certainly hit the main game after the Island season ends, I was considering since Madbob's EFFA is 230K that i might go the same route for the majority of my org and maybe we could have some type of KT battle of the cities/orgs every so often just for fun especially since its basically just us two and Dynasty (Open ID) to choose from.

Well you are half right there :D. The Org is OPEN ID except for the 185lbs and 265lbs Division. The previous owner did them ID retricted to build new Fighters and decided these to division, because from there they could move up or down in the other weightclasses. But in do time the 185lbs Division will be Open ID as well (long time), but it will happen.

I like the idea of the Battles :). Let keep talking about them. I dont have a lot of experience with making match-ups with other Orgs, but starting to do so, since a few of the EFFA Fighters need better competition and new blood to beat up :D. But Scooby lets keep developing something that maybe bring Manager to create at least one KT Fighter in there Roster. Maybe a joined big tourney? You know one for Europe and one for South and North America and the Winners Fight against each other? Just brainstorming here.

I like that idea Madbob, definitely :thumbup: Having an intercontinental battle for the top KT fighter in Europe, North America, South America, etc., would be very fun, interesting, and managers would be very motivated to join! Naturally there would have to be decisions made on the number of participants, the ID levels allowed, number of fights, etc., but this could be a foundation for future KT competitions that people can plan for and therefore would have even more reason to have at least 1 KT fighter on their roster. I have 3 and I'll have 2 at least on my roster throughout the entire course of my career because it's a different feel, plus I want to have a reason to train certain fighters with high levels of knees and elbows haha

Good idea with tourney. Only problem i see is what happens with the fighters after tournament? If its a creation tourney would they be able to.hang with the current roster

Well i doesnt really have to be always a Creation Tourney. Like the K1 Tourneys in Japan. The best in the World Fighting for the Titel. I think to get things started maybe an OPEN ID Tourney would be the way to go. I am thinking about this and planning for it a while now. Because my 155lbs Division needs some more quantity and was thinking on doing an OPEN ID Tourney for the FIghter in the Division. There are a lot of good Fighters with great standup on the FA Market and maybe people will get a feel for it. Plus the System Scooby did now with the first one who wins 6 Fights wins the Tourney, i like a lot. You are more invested in the tourney in the long run and not right out in the first round if you loose and have no steak in it any more.

I have also been gathering money for a while now to Fund this Tourney :) just havent found the Time to get the Visuals ready for it plus decided on Tourney rules and stuff.

I know also its hard to get people to KT, but since i took over the Org i am all invested in it :) and got some new motivation again since Scooby did create the KT org on the island, a lot of fun.

Good idea with tourney. Only problem i see is what happens with the fighters after tournament? If its a creation tourney would they be able to.hang with the current roster

To answer this. I think if we put our heads together we can find a solution for it.

Like I've said elsewhere I love K1. I have a middleweight who'd be keen to join your 185 division Madbob, as long as it stays ID restricted for a while. He was the MW champ until Luther and then Atauallah beat him.. The "problem" with K1 fighters is they just get better with age as limited skills to focus on, so when still young fair competition is a must.

• Upvote 1

Like I've said elsewhere I love K1. I have a middleweight who'd be keen to join your 185 division Madbob, as long as it stays ID restricted for a while. He was the MW champ until Luther and then Atauallah beat him.. The "problem" with K1 fighters is they just get better with age as limited skills to focus on, so when still young fair competition is a must.

No worrys, the ID restriction isnt lifting for a while. But it will happen at some point. Maybe next year, end of next year something. We will see how the Roster develops and even then i will send a message to all the Managers in the Division and let them vote on it. So there will be no rash or impulsiv decision.