VIP Giveaway

To give back a bit to the tycoon community i have decided to hold a give away of sorts. 3 months vip for three different people. It will be 3 questions. Each one contains 3 months vip if you answer correctly. I have PM'd Mike the answers to the questions so it will be fair and i won't just give it to someone because i like them.

Rules.

Each person gets 3 guesses at each question.

One will go to a non vip. one will go to a current VIP third one can be won by either side.

Humors cannot compete.

Thats basically it.

Questions are.

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? (soccer to you yanks). Hint the player has retired.

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time apart from Don Frye. (so basically my second favorite. Don would be easy since my DP is of him).

Good luck. I'll log in each day to check and see if anyone has guessed right. If you guess right i'll pay it out that night when i get on.

• Upvote 3

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? (soccer to you yanks). Hint the player has retired. David Beckham

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player Eli Manning

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time apart from Don Frye. (so basically my second favorite. Don would be easy since my DP is of him). Chuck Liddell

I'm refusing to enter this. Think the opportunity should go to a new player and not someone who already has VIP. Great give away Dino, +1 to you

Edit

Posted this on both the Twitter and Google+ account so hopefully you should have a couple of entries. Maybe have a deadline for the answers? If multiply people get it right, do a random draw :)

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? Alexi Lalas

Who is my favorite NFL player: Shady McCoy

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time apart from Don Frye. Tank Abbott

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? (soccer to you yanks). Hint the player has retired. - Maradona

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player - Calvin Johnson

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time apart from Don Frye. (so basically my second favorite. Don would be easy since my DP is of him). - Wanderlei Silva

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? Zidane

Who is my favorite NFL player? Adrian Peterson

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time apart from Don Frye. Bob Sapp (lol)

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? Pele?

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player. Payton Manning?

Who is my favorite MMA fighter. BJ Penn?

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? (soccer to you yanks). Hint the player has retired. Pele

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player Tom Brady

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time apart from Don Frye. (so basically my second favorite. Don would be easy since my DP is of him). Anderson Silva

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? (soccer to you yanks). david beckham

Who is my favorite NFL player. tom brady

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time apart from Don Frye. (so basically my second favorite. Don would be easy since my DP is of him).- Chuck lidell

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? Alessandro del Piero?

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player. Adrain Peterson?

Who is my favorite MMA fighter Lyoto machida?

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? (soccer to you yanks). Hint the player has retired. David Beckham

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player? Tom Brady

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time apart from Don Frye. (so basically my second favorite. Don would be easy since my DP is of him). Chuck Liddell

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player Eli Manning

You post it in here. Mods can check if you edit your answer.

Chuck Liddell is my second fav MMA fighter (Anderson and Tank are 3rd and 4th) I'll send the VIP out your way this afternoon when i get home.

To the people who PM'd no correct answers were given.

They are no deadline and its first to guess correctly gets this prize (Fairer that way means i can't rig up a draw or anything).

To Steel Penn... I must admit 10 years ago you would have won. Del was my favorite player (prolly still is) but i don't rank him as the GOAT. If no one guesses correctly by Saturday i'll give another hint. To those guys who guessed once. you have 3 different shots at the questions so if you have a brain wave guess away.

• Upvote 1

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? (soccer to you yanks). Hint the player has retired. Marco van Basten or Ronaldo (the Brasilian not the Portugese) preferably the 2nd choice :P

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player Got nothing on NFL so I took a random name on google, Frank Gore

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time apart from Don Frye. (so basically my second favorite. Don would be easy since my DP is of him). Awman :P had CL for this.

My last 2 guesses for eac question:

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? Beckenbauer, Ronaldo (brazilian striker)

Who is my favorite NFL player. Arian Foster, Ray Rice.

Who is my favorite MMA fighter of all time:

Just in case Ronaldo (brazilian striker) is correct I could've sworn that slappz didnt have it there before me! Will need to be checked by a mod :P haha just sayin! Prob isn't right anyway..

Who do i rate as the greatest football player of all time? (soccer to you yanks). George Best

Who is my favorite NFL player. Hint Is a current player Rob Gronkowski