Fitz Miz

Bleakardor

Fighter Interview: Fitz Miz
J.W. "Hello Fitz, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to meet with me. I have been following your career since the day I first saw your name when you were an opponent for one of my fighters, Jason Solo. (Prior to taking over SMASH) For some reason, your name stuck in my head, so it's an honor to be sitting here talking with you today. So how are you doing today, Miz?"
Miz "Confident, camps been a breeze and I feel I can dominate this cbomb."
J.W. "You have had a bit of an up and down career of late, with a now 5-4-1 record. You have an 0-2 record in the HFC to date, do you feel you'll be able to bounce back against Freds in your next fight?"
Miz "Of course, little bitch has never been taken to the ground and that makes him lucky. I heard the fuckface only has a white belt in bjj. Hes never fought someone like me."
J.W. "In your last outing, you lost to Keon Douglas. Douglas is a solid fighter, so losing to a fighter like that isn't the worst thing in the world. How did you take that loss, how did you think that fight played out?"
Miz "I realized what I need to do with myself. I was fully confident coming into that fight and then I got wasted. I've improved lots already and I feel in the future I can avenge my loss against that little shit."
J.W. "I'm looking at your amateur record and you have a record of 5-0-1 in the QFC. With an 0-4 professional record, do you think the gap is really that big between the QFC and HFC?"
Miz "It's just strange luck, I've beaten cbombs like TJ Tate who's 5-2, both those losses coming to me but when I went pro against Yoel, I was dominating until the bitch hit me with a lucky punch. But Fred isn't gonna be as lucky."
J.W. "Do you have any words for your upcoming opponent, Fred Freds?"
Miz "Yeah, we were supposed to fight in smash but the merge happened. The cbomb should've taken that chance to avoid fighting me. I'm sending a message to the division this fight."
J.W. "Speaking of sending out messages, have anything you would like to say to the HFC fans out there? Maybe something to win a few of them over to your side to cheer you on against Freds this weekend?"
Miz "I'll give them a helpful message, don't put bets on Fred. Little pussy might not even make it past the first round."
J.W. "Okay, now for the nitty gritty. Who's going to win that fight?"
Miz "Me, it's a no brainer. Fred cant even beat elderly men. He lost by first round KO to a 48 year old bitchface."
J.W. "So, if you win against Freds this weekend, any plans after the fight?"
Miz "Get better and take out every other cbomb in the division like i'm a contracted assassin."
J.W. "Lets get your name out there a little, tell the fans of HFC what you do outside of the cage. Who's the real Fits Miz when he's not fighting or preparing for a fight?"
Miz "Lots of strip clubs, crack and sometimes starting street fights with uptight cbombs."
J.W. "Do you have your eyes set on an opponent for your next fight? I know it's not good to look ahead, but I expect you to win this fight and turn your career back around. So who would be next on the chopping block, should you win this fight?"
Miz "Boris Balkan. cbomb is ranked higher and hes only fought the shittiest in our division, I wanna show him whats it's like to fight a real fighter."

J.W. "Well Fits, it's about that time. I have to get going, but I thank you for taking the time to sit down with me today and opening up. I look forward to getting this article out there for the world to see, and hopefully you'll see a bump in your fan club after this interview goes public. Best of luck to you Friday for your fight against Freds!"