Yoga Training Benefits?

Pababear

So I was wondering if having a yoga training session helps/hurts the moral or energy of a fighter, I know it helps with the flexibility and balance but it would make sense if it also helped with the moral, energy and conditioning even but was hoping someone on here could answer this question.

Thanks in advance

• Upvote 1

So I was wondering if having a yoga training session helps/hurts the moral or energy of a fighter, I know it helps with the flexibility and balance but it would make sense if it also helped with the moral, energy and conditioning even but was hoping someone on here could answer this question.

Thanks in advance

ALL training sessions (except rest) drain your fighter of energy. ALL forms of training also add to your conditioning just a little bit. Other physicals too.

Yoga is a very light workout so it takes less energy than almost anything else. It mostly ups your flexibility, balance, and the Wiki says Agility too for some reason.

Morale drops a teeny tiny bit during training at all times, unless you keep your guy in high quality clothing.

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...

It's not only a great way to take your mind off the day-to-day pressures of life, but yoga is also a great way to get in shape and burn extra calories. That's because the physical and mental muscles of your body are strengthened as you work out, and the result is a significantly better mood or energy level while you're doing it. Here are some of the best benefits of going to yoga class: Yoga class offers many benefits to your health. It develops flexibility and strength, lowers blood pressure, improves balance and coordination, and strengthens muscles throughout the body. If you want to join yoga teacher training classes then I would recommend you to join Arhanta yoga they have experienced faculty who teach yoga from scratch. You can visit their official website and know more details. 

I've come to recognize Yoga as essentially "Circuit Training (Flexibility)," (which is probably why that doesn't exist otherwise).  It's probably a little weaker overall than CT because it takes less energy, but it's pretty much like that.  All the CT's that focus on a given physical give a bit of benefit to other ones as well, and Yoga is like that also.

10 hours ago, XxxtremeT13 said:

SO, in comparing Yoga vs CT balance or flex.....can anyone for sure say which one offers the greatest gains? If CT gains better, does the amount of energy zapped out way the gains seen?

Well, there is no CT Flex.  I'd guess that's because Yoga fills that niche, the same way there's no CT/Strength or CT/Conditioning because Weights/Cardio fill those niches.

What I don't know is the relative gains in physicals from Yoga relative to CT.  Yoga may offer a better or worse value relative to energy.  Maybe someone can answer that part of the question.

But I could say if your main desire it to improve Flex, you want Yoga.  Yoga will do Flex better than any CT.  I'd guess given it takes less energy its overall gains are less than CT (though I'm far from sure on that one).  But it is the best way to gain Flex, I'm fairly sure.

• Upvote 1

Many people take yoga to improve their body and mind. The benefits of taking yoga classes may include:Improved balance and coordination.Improved flexibility.Improved coordination.Improved strength and endurance.These benefits are just a few that can be gained from taking a yoga class. It is important to realize that yoga is a diverse discipline and each person draws from different areas of their normal selves in order to gain the benefits found in yoga.

22 hours ago, robinparker said:

Many people take yoga to improve their body and mind. The benefits of taking yoga classes may include:Improved balance and coordination.Improved flexibility.Improved coordination.Improved strength and endurance.These benefits are just a few that can be gained from taking a yoga class. It is important to realize that yoga is a diverse discipline and each person draws from different areas of their normal selves in order to gain the benefits found in yoga.

You do realize this is strictly game related results and not real life personal gains? In game it will only effect what it is coded to do...which would be flexibility majorly and secondary would be some balance. Outside of that useless. Unless there is some other in game hidden it plays a roll in....small amount of speed/strength??