Lets do something

joseppe

It’s sad to see Dale Mac pull the same crap as Blake Penis and KOFC. I just picked up Monte Zuma and Dale / Synchronicity had caught and released him stuck to a $1/$1/$1 5-fight contract :(. Dale was incompetent so I hope this doesn’t reflect on the #1 org in the game , I’ve reached out to Synch to please release him as Mike threatened Blake with a ban if he pulled this crap.

It’s sad to see Dale Mac pull the same crap as Blake Penis and KOFC. I just picked up Monte Zuma and Dale / Synchronicity had caught and released him stuck to a $1/$1/$1 5-fight contract :(. Dale was incompetent so I hope this doesn’t reflect on the #1 org in the game , I’ve reached out to Synch to please release him as Mike threatened Blake with a ban if he pulled this crap.

Dale Mac is the reason I asked Blake to pick up free agents and sign them to my org - I picked up a free agent a few months ago, not realizing he was signed to a contract. Turned out he was signed to a shitty contract. I messaged Dale Mac TWICE asking him nicely to release my fighter and he ignored both of my messages and never released the fighter. How TF do you get off saying "I hope this doesn’t reflect on the #1 org in the game" when you crucify me and Blake?

I figured if you can't beat them, join them. But the differences are these: I offer reasonable contracts based on fighter hype (contrary to your previous exaggerations and lies) AND I have NEVER refused to release a fighter who asked to be released - no one has ever been able to give evidence that I have ever held fighters hostage and refused to release or re-negotiate because it has never happened. All your bullshit was just speculation and bullshit.

I hope Dale Mac refuses to release your fighter just like he refused to release mine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Jackson the only reason I said that is because Dale is 100% incompetent and could not hold Synch together for 1 week. I will hold judgement until someone from Synch gets back at me. It’s also a $1/$1/$1 contract, chances are he simply signed his fighter to fight for free and forgot to release from contract before sacking him.

Blake on the other hand laughed at everyone that crucified him for doing this. I will form my opinion on this after the new owners of Synch get back to me.

See? That’s the issue with Blake having a bad reputation, nobody will give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Upvote 1

this seems like a "who are we going to lynch" thread. I don't think I've had (that I remember) a problem with Dale Mac. I think stepping in and trying to take over an org like Syn is a big task for anybody. And I've had friends here in the orgs that I have ran that have asked for 1/1/1 contracts, they're usually well off and don't need the extra money, which means more money for the org.

I will hold judgement until someone from Synch gets back at me. It’s also a $1/$1/$1 contract, chances are he simply signed his fighter to fight for free and forgot to release from contract before sacking him.

some managers use to get their contract in cash upfront and would sign $1 contracts -- i use to do this but also would finish out the contract -- not sure if this is one of those cases or not just saying -- i think many stopped doing that for the reasons of managers cutting fighters without finishing the contract

I just double checked my fighter's history and it wasn't actually Dale Mac that held him hostage, it was Gus Malcolm at Claymore Elite Combat (CEC).

My deepest apologies to Dale Mac. Sorry, my mistake.

But Greg, while we got you here, why is Blake fighting in your org at all? You're very much aware that that's against the rules, right?
  • Upvote 4

some managers use to get their contract in cash upfront and would sign $1 contracts -- i use to do this but also would finish out the contract -- not sure if this is one of those cases or not just saying -- i think many stopped doing that for the reasons of managers cutting fighters without finishing the contract

Yeah I do the same with some of my fighters that I sign to orgs in my alliance as I want to support them and don’t need the money. I’ll post what the new Synch owners reply here. In my case I will honour my contract or ask the owner to release before sacking.

Good post Jackson, I’ve had my own run ins with CEC in the past about this issue. Well documented in this forum. I steer clear from them for this very same reason.

• Upvote 1

I try to avoid giving the cash up front these days, i lost literally millions due to the reason you mentioned, usually due to the inactivity of the managers, not due to them genuinely trying to screw me over.

Just to follow up on this nobody from Syn got back at me even though they had logged on (I reached out to Grant & Jackson from Syn) but to my delight Dale had not given Monte Zuma any fights past his inactivity period so I was very happy to see and hit that Leave button and sign him to Gamma (which by the way has been amazing so far, so well ran this org).

I know org owners get a message when one of their fighters leave but nobody from there reached out to me or anything. It's ok I'm happy he is out of there that is all. I had written to Mike also as he cancels these shitty contracts but he is AFK.

• Upvote 3

Just remember its not about what Blake does in general its the game as a whole......;. so ive seen people say its not a prob because hes in my org & he hasnt done anything wrong etc..... nope he cheats the game so hes wrong end of. Bjormm i said my piece & at the end i said everyone was welcome to say their piece so dont start the its my way or no way crap thanks.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Blake Phoenix and Jackson Wink are well aware of the fact that they are cheating. They just don't give a fuck because there has been no repercussions. You have the right idea, as far as not interacting with them as much as possible, but it is what it is.

Mentor got into some shit as I recall about multi account shit, but honestly his sin was less egregious as he was trying to have multiple companies so that he could be his own event partner or what have you. Honestly, I wish we were allowed to have one or two more companies anyway since the number of clothing/ nutrition companies is pretty weak and we need more of them. It's really tough to get a nutrition or merch partner because everyone wants private gyms. He does also encourage hype farming by making 25 year olds and can crushing in the QFC, which is somewhat bad for the game since it discourages new players who don't know or understand that the QFC is a place you should avoid like the plague.

Steel Penn is another one who cheated and got nothing more then a slap on the wrist for it. In his case he had an entire apartment complex make accounts that he paid for. But ultimately, aside from making himself and his alliance look like a bunch of tools he did not harm the game. Phoenix and the others that have been mentioned here are a worse lot because they gamed the system to get to the number one spot and that just looks bad. It sends the message that the only way to get to the top is to cheat.

In the end there is fuck all we can do to stop them ourselves, but for naming and shaming and boycotting them, but it really doesn't make the game any less enjoyable for me, nor does it stop me from spending more money then I probably should on this game to do what I do (all above board, check for yourself), and in the eand we all know who the cheaters are anyway... so I would rather be a mediocre player with a good reputation then a "Top Player" who is a known cheating scumbag.

• Upvote 4

But Greg, while we got you here, why is Blake fighting in your org at all? You're very much aware that that's against the rules, right?

I needed to fill fight cards. I originally didn't think it was that bad. Based on everyone's responses, I was wrong. Sorry. I discontinued allowing any of Blake's fighters to fight in or sign contracts with my org.

• Upvote 2