Official UFC Camp League 2018

MasterLeader

Updated card : - :)

next card :-

UFC Fight Night 126: Cowboy vs. Medeiros

(Camp MasterLeader) Donald Cerrone vs. Yancy Medeiros (Camp Humble) - CAMP RIVALRY

(Camp Humble) Derrick Lewis vs. Marcin Tybura (Camp Timqwe) - CAMP RIVALRY

(Camp 1rstSaint) James Vick vs. Francisco Trinaldo (Camp Humble) - CAMP RIVALRY

Thiago Alves vs. Curtis Millender

Brian Camozzi vs. Geoffrey Neal

(Camp Humble) Sage Northcutt vs. Thibault Gouti

(Camp JLP) Jared Gordon vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira

(Camp Fallen.Angel) Oskar Piechota vs. Tim Williams

Roberto Sanchez vs. Joby Sanchez

(Camp NothernNinjas) Sarah Moras vs. Lucie Pudilová (Camp Jacman) - CAMP RIVALRY

Steven Peterson vs. Brandon Davis

Alex Morono vs. Josh Burkman

Camp MasterLeader:

• Donald Cerrone [#11] : 3k

Camp Humble:

• Yancy Medeiros [#15] : 3k
  • Derrick Lewis [#7] : 5k
  • Francisco Trinaldo [#14] : 3k
  • Sage Northcutt : 2k

Camp 1rstSaint:

• James Vick [#12] : 3k

Camp JLP:

• Jared Gordon : 2k

Camp Fallen.Angel:

• Oskar Piechota : 2k

Camp NothernNinjas:

• Sarah Moras [#13] : 3k

Camp Jacman:

• Lucie Pudilova : 2k

Camp Timqwe:

• Marcin Tybura [#9] : 5k

• Upvote 1

A late Camp Rivalry, nice. I actually had buyers remorse the moment after I picked up Moras. Pudilova could definitely win if this fight doesnt go to the ground

Tbh I was thinking Moras would win this fight but it is a close fight and if Pudilova gets the W she potentially gets ranked so it's a calculated risk.

MY funds should be 10K not 20K as I bought Matt Brown recently.

Also, with or without the banners, the team lists should be updated frequently on post #3 - pretty sure it hasn't changed since I first mentioned this issue on 7th feb. It is handy to see people teams for trade offers etc...

Also, with or without the banners, the team lists should be updated frequently on post #3 - pretty sure it hasn't changed since I first mentioned this issue on 7th feb. It is handy to see people teams for trade offers etc...

I updated the teams a couple of times in the thread, weekly actually.

MasterLeader is to edit the first page update list at least once using the 2-3 updated I have already done...so that I can post latest weekly updates update according to his format.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys ...

I think he is away this week or busy ... he will update them when get gets back I think.

I think Chiesa is a bad matchup. If there is one thing Pettis doesn't like, it's pressure, and Chiesa is going to bring a whole lot of it.

True.

Chiesa has also had some hiccups on the ground and pettis is dangerous there too. Should be a fun fight.

Chiesa will def be there favourite but I see some paths for Pettis if the odds get too crazy

True.

Chiesa has also had some hiccups on the ground and pettis is dangerous there too. Should be a fun fight.

Chiesa will def be there favourite but I see some paths for Pettis if the odds get too crazy

True, I'm really looking forward to the grappling exchanges. They are two of the most opportunistic grapplers in the division and tapped some legit black belts

Guys, the camp rosters and the current camp values ( according to the last week's rankings...will update as soon as the rankings are released this week) are posted in the 2nd page .. 5th post (edited one of my previous posts...unfortunately no post was made in the first page by me :D) ..so it will be easier for you guys to keep track when picking fighters

MasterLeader is to update his post on first page, up until then please use the second page post by me... I will be making the weekly updates on rosters, and camp values...

and @MasterLeader : mate, I tried copying everything from your post and updating, but for the images it only shows the image names. May be it's because I am using my mobile phone to browse or something like that ...

Guys, the camp rosters and the current camp values ( according to the last week's rankings...will update as soon as the rankings are released this week) are posted in the 2nd page .. 5th post (edited one of my previous posts...unfortunately no post was made in the first page by me :D) ..so it will be easier for you guys to keep track when picking fighters

MasterLeader is to update his post on first page, up until then please use the second page post by me... I will be making the weekly updates on rosters, and camp values...

and @MasterLeader : mate, I tried copying everything from your post and updating, but for the images it only shows the image names. May be it's because I am using my mobile phone to browse or something like that ...

Maybe it's an idea to start a new thread, so it can both be on the first page?