ITFL Season 5 - Official Thread

GBK16

I'll be sending out the prize money over the next couple of weeks, was waiting on the Individual Finals to finish up

George Pedro defeated Edward Stoker to become the ITFL Season 5 Champion!

I can only apologise for not giving the tournament the attention it deserved going into the later stages due to numerous reasons but thank you all for participating this season!

Show us the money!!

Prize Money is currently being sent out to Team Conquer. Congrats to them on the victory.

As for the next ITFL season, I am trying to work out the best time to run the next season where I will have the most time to run it effectively. One of the disappointments for me this season was being loaded with rl shit which meant I couldn't make this the best season I possibly could from a write up perspective.

I'll have an update on it over this month at some point however.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Prize Money is currently being sent out to Team Conquer. Congrats to them on the victory.

As for the next ITFL season, I am trying to work out the best time to run the next season where I will have the most time to run it effectively. One of the disappointments for me this season was being loaded with rl shit which meant I couldn't make this the best season I possibly could from a write up perspective.

I'll have an update on it over this month at some point however.

20 days later and still no payout?

Sorry bout that Louie, I thought I sent the prize money to everyone but somehow missed out on you. Jet is going on sale to you now with the prize money in it.

Just when I think you can't possibly sink any lower... you go and pull something like this ... and TOTALLY REDEEM yourself! !! Thanks Grant! :P

• 3 years later...

Seeing j666 bring up ITFL Season two earlier had me reminiscing how much fun these tournaments were. We need to look at doing another for sure, who is interested in running the damn thing already!!

Right!? There's gotta be some new blood out there that's super ambitious. Love this shit.

• Upvote 1

Guys we have 2-4 tournaments in the beginning to creation stages with Alfred`s 40 man gaining steam.

Maybe wait a bit out of consideration for your fellow organizers before launching a 5th (if not 6th) one?

From the looks of this your best bet would be 365k creations so you should still have 1-2 months to go.

Very happy to see you guys getting back in the game just wanted to point out it is probably in everyone`s best interest to finish building the current stuff before starting new stuff.

Guys we have 2-4 tournaments in the beginning to creation stages with Alfred`s 40 man gaining steam.

Maybe wait a bit out of consideration for your fellow organizers before launching a 5th (if not 6th) one?

From the looks of this your best bet would be 365k creations so you should still have 1-2 months to go.

Very happy to see you guys getting back in the game just wanted to point out it is probably in everyone`s best interest to finish building the current stuff before starting new stuff.

Who said anything about a creation tourney? And at what point had I left the game? Perhaps you need to read up on your history, these are best with established fighters due to the lack of training time knowing fights take place every 14 days.
  • Upvote 2

Who said anything about a creation tourney? And at what point had I left the game? Perhaps you need to read up on your history, these are best with established fighters due to the lack of training time knowing fights take place every 14 days.

Oh like the Olympics then.

You should be good to go then, a few of these should qualify for Mentor`s super fight league that is starting soon.

Oh like the Olympics then.

You should be good to go then, a few of these should qualify for Mentor`s super fight league that is starting soon.

Thank you so much for your approval! And no not like the Olympic’s but good effort. Like I said look back on history to get an understanding
  • Upvote 1