D.C. vs Miocic for HW title

MasterLeader

D.C. or Miocic?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• DC
    • Miocic

I think it's an incredibelly easy match for Stipe. He has at least 15lbs in weight, the better boxing, the better athleticism, less wear an tear and hits harder

Yeah but Miocic thrives on being the quicker fighter and I think they’ll be evenly matched. DC will weigh in at around 230 so not a massive weight difference and I reckon the question is whether DC can take the fight to the ground before getting KO’d which I reckon he can.

Yeah but Miocic thrives on being the quicker fighter and I think theyll be evenly matched. DC will weigh in at around 230 so not a massive weight difference and I reckon the question is whether DC can take the fight to the ground before getting KOd which I reckon he can.

Does he though? Nganou, JDS and Reem were all quicker. And he out gameplanned all those guys. And while I admit Stipe hasn't been tested against high level wrestlers, no one has beaten him wrestlingwise

I will go with DC. He has the better wrestling and cardio. And while he might not get the takedowns early I think Stipe will eventually tire and DC will take over. Its a really tough call though. DC might get KOd in the first couple rounds as well. Either way thats a great fight that I cant wait for.

• Downvote 1

I will go with DC. He has the better wrestling and cardio. And while he might not get the takedowns early I think Stipe will eventually tire and DC will take over. Its a really tough call though. DC might get KOd in the first couple rounds as well. Either way thats a great fight that I cant wait for.

Did you really say DC has better Cardio than Miocic? DC has been gassed after 1 round and typically always is if gets close to end of the 3rd round. He keeps going but get super slow and takes super deep breaths; while Miocic is known for his cardio and not known for it as a big man but known for it in general.

Like I don't care who you pick or who anyone picks in this fight or really any fight, but that so isn't accurate. Will be a fight I'll enjoy watching; even though I will probably have to watch it after the event happens as I will be working during the fight.

• 8 months later...