SFC Smack Talk

Boble

Speaking of Faith ......

Superstar manager and fighter Ibrahim Camara finally took the belt at Sydney FC this past weekend. Camara was on the war path at Sydney FC and after 5 victories in perhaps the most talented division in the world he faced none other than Blake Phoenix and beat his arse for 5 rounds.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20180120101433Belt.jpg

It has been almost impossible to get Monsieur Camara to agree to an interview. Since sending Phoenix to the hospital Ibrahim has been partying it up all over Sydney, New York, Montreal and Mexico.

He finally agreed to an interview under 2 conditions:

1- We get him the baddes white whore to do it

2- She had to do the interview in the doggie position

Enter Olivia Wildestanal from BBC News Channel 69...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HOwIUOmVL_Y/TbMF0sp4cII/AAAAAAAADeY/nJIvXQhlsoU/s1600/olivia_wilde_wallpaper_olivia_wilde_babes_girls_wallpaper_1920_1200_widescreen_7051024.jpg

Olivia: Oh Hi Ibrahim !!! How does that belt feel around your waist?

Camara: Tight , like your fartbox last night.

Olivia: Oh boy, my ex is Rich Piano baby. I ain't that tight. You were the underdog going into your fight with Phoenix, any thoughts on that?

Camara: Blake is an amazing manager, fighter and friends with our camp. It was an honor beating him soundly for 25 minutes.

Olivia: A lot of people have commented on your record before coming to SFC. Any comments?

Camara: Some of these noobs are fighting QFC and bum managers, I only fought the best at the Legends tourney and did it from a public gym the first 4 months. So there is that ! No complaints here, took my beatings like a champ and here I am the champ.

Olivia: It is indeed impressive what you have been able to accomplish. #1 P4P in SFC that houses more than 300 fighters and the undisputed champ.What is next for the champ?

Camara: We gonna run a train on you of course.

Olivia: I mean in the MMA?

Camara: Well I have beaten everyone so thoroughly that I shut down the org. Sydney is dead once again. I guess I get to train to my full potential and become the #1 P4P in the Tycoon World now. I am only 22 after all ...

Olivia: With 21 fights on your record you have definitely fought more than some veterans in the game. But before you focus on your training you have a rematch against Just Whining, also from the Legends tournament.

Camara: This kid hasn't developed like me baby. In the gym or in the bedroom.

Olivia: Oh that's for sure! You are an animal in the sheets Ibrahim !! Many rumors surrounding the closing of SFC, your thoughts?

Camara: Boble is a good guy but you gotta surround yourself with good people. He should have joined Heritage instead of the Idiot Empire in my Humble (Greco) Opinion.

Olivia: Another manager that bit the dust after joining the Evil empire indeed ...

Camara: Idiot Empire.

Olivia: Whatever you say Ibrahim. Let's train some cardio now !!!

lmao Camara back at it

• Upvote 2

To keep ALL of the fighters you are going to need some serious cash, and you are not going to have as much money coming in as SFC since it has been going for awhile and attendance would be low. If you took maybe half of the fighters it wouldn't be as bad. But i would imagine it will still be rough early on like most orgs. But i would like to see an org in the 322/324 area.

To keep ALL of the fighters you are going to need some serious cash, and you are not going to have as much money coming in as SFC since it has been going for awhile and attendance would be low. If you took maybe half of the fighters it wouldn't be as bad. But i would imagine it will still be rough early on like most orgs. But i would like to see an org in the 322/324 area.

If i made an org in this range no way would i be making events daily like here but it worked for him i guess. I have enough money i just wondered about the contracts short term because there a difference in a new org & a org thats been going 12 months obvs

For the most part, I could care less what contracts my fighters get as long as it covers my gym fees every week. Unless i have multiple orgs fighting over one guy. The only reason he ran that many cards was because he had so many fighters. But it was nice because between the three guys i had in the org i never faced the same guy twice. For an org that large, you would really need a couple of guys operating it so you dont get burned out by the amount of work it is and the butthole managers you have to deal with.

If nobody starts an org in the ID range, its going to be a free for all like normal.

Even if someone starts an org its a free for all for these fighters. Some of these fighters have grown out of this org skill wise so its hard for a new org to compete is my point. Most foghters here will want a good wage anyway is more to the point & thats difficult for a new org

Free for all on what exactly? There are no 320k orgs anymore and exactly 1 325k exactly because SFC ate most 320-325 orgs .

The new EMPIRE will grab most of these poor sobs and feed the 310k monsters. Or the no ID restriction orgs will have a feast.

Boble not wanting to sell the org is just about the worst case scenario. If he was willing to give it away maybe an alliance would work it but as is the bracket is royally fucked.

Free for all on what exactly? There are no 320k orgs anymore and exactly 1 325k exactly because SFC ate most 320-325 orgs .

The new EMPIRE will grab most of these poor sobs and feed the 310k monsters. Or the no ID restriction orgs will have a feast.

Boble not wanting to sell the org is just about the worst case scenario. If he was willing to give it away maybe an alliance would work it but as is the bracket is royally fucked.

Free for all on the fact that these fighters will be free agents even if i do start a org in this id range. My point is it doesnt matter if theres no org in this range when these fighters become free its harder for me to pick them up.

I want to start an new org at this range but if it means me paying silly wages for what will be a new org then its pointless.

I messaged boble to see about carrying it on but i got nothing back then read he didnt wanna sell which is ok but makes zero sense, it just floods the fight pool with lots of fighters who are going to fight in a diff org & be way behind for the most part

• Upvote 1

Do you honestly expect all fighters to swap here for the new org? come on now that was my point

Nobody is swapping to no org, the only way to somewhat save the bracket is to give the entire org to either:

1) a manager that will trim it to 150-170 fighters and hold it.

or

2) a group of managers that will split the divisions amongst themselves and somehow run it as is. This never works by the way.

SFC is like those fat people that eat too much

What we are witnessing is the fatso going on that show called "My 600 lbs. life"

Hey guys, i've been the banner maker for SFC for some time and when I heard about SFC closing I decided to continue it on for what I could.

http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5590

If you would like to talk, I'll try my best to match all current SFC contracts for the newer guys to the org!

With SFC hitting the shitter, I think the 320k range is in trouble. So, you may want to make your org 320+, not 330+. Just a suggestion.

• Upvote 2

With SFC hitting the shitter, I think the 320k range is in trouble. So, you may want to make your org 320+, not 330+. Just a suggestion.

Sage advice, just waiting on Boble to get back to me with some information. It was my initial thoughts though just to grab his roster and continue on.

• Upvote 2

Nobody is swapping to no org, the only way to somewhat save the bracket is to give the entire org to either:

1) a manager that will trim it to 150-170 fighters and hold it.

or

2) a group of managers that will split the divisions amongst themselves and somehow run it as is. This never works by the way.

SFC is like those fat people that eat too much

What we are witnessing is the fatso going on that show called "My 600 lbs. life"

I have no idea, why you make posts like that, the problem was not, that the Org was too big,

over the 3 weeks I was basically inactive, even an Org with 100 fighters would have to be given up, as people saw, I could not schedule no cards, it doesn't matter,

if it's 1 or 4 per week. As an Org owner, you need to be active daily.....

I can do that until January 13th now, to get this Org to a banging end, but I already know, once February is rolling around, there will be times, where my time will be limited.

• Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

Our Camp is already in negotiations with Steven Hanks to move the champ right after his Final Bang against Whiner.

No point in making any more events Boble , just cancel them and release the fighters so we can transition to TAFG (320k)

Hanks saves the day :)

• Upvote 1

I'd like to say I have the most respect for Boble, he has done a wonderful job and I am proud to have been associated with him for so long.

I'll be putting my whole effort into get this of the ground successfully, so I hope I can keep SFC's standards up to scratch.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

Our Camp is already in negotiations with Steven Hanks to move the champ right after his Final Bang against Whiner.

No point in making any more events Boble , just cancel them and release the fighters so we can transition to TAFG (320k)

Hanks saves the day :)

It is, as not all will move over, and damn you never got the point of this Org, I'm not after making money, this final events are there to set records, and go out with the big Bang into History.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...