New Jersey MMA 320k+

thedry16

New Jersey MMA - Official Rankings (13th May 2018)

135lbs (327k)

#1 (1) Preston Mason (5-1, W, W,W,W,L)

#2 (3) Blaze Blount (4-0, W,W,W,W)

#3 (4) Sanka Coffie (4-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#4 (5) Diego Carlitto (3-2, W,L,W,L,W)

#5 (6) Jake Iceman (3-0, W,W,W)

#6 (9) Peter Kropotkin (2-0, W,W)

#7 (2) Marvin Meep (3-2, L,W,W,L,W)

#8 (NE) Trailer Life (1-1, W,L)

#9 (7) Tahjet Davimenikov (2-1, W,L,W)

#10 (8) Sergei Petrov (2-2, L,W,W,L)

145lbs

#1 (1) Roman Boesku (7-1, W,W,W,L,W)

#2 (6) Snake Duanesboy (8-2, W,W,L,W,W)

#3 (3) Eddy Scharf (8-1, W,W,L,W,W)

#4 (4) Beta Knox (8-4, W,L,W,W,W)

#5 (5) Jose The Blitz (13-4, L,W,W,L,L)

#6 (2) David Paddington (7-2, L,W,L,W,W)

#7 (7) Thor DeNeive (9-5, W,L,W,W,W)

#8 (8) Petdee Sitsongrit (4-1, W,W,L,W,W)

#9 (NE) Jamaican Jam (6-3, W,L,L,W,W)

#10 (9) Korean Kimchi (5-3, L,W,L,W,L)

155lbs

#1 (1) Damien The Omen (9-2, W,W,L,W,W)

#2 (3) Blayze Sommer (8-3, W,W,L,W,L)

#3 (2) Brazilian Burger (15-7, L,W,W,L,W)

#4 (4) Paul Haily (6-2-1, W,L,L,W,W)

#5 (NE) Egyptian Embalmer (14-7, L,W,L,L,W)

#6 (5) Indian Icecapades (6-3, L,W,L,L,W)

#7 (6) Gustav Hansen (8-3, L,W,W,L,L)

#8 (8) Russel Bufalino (7-4, L,W,W,L,W)

#9 (NE) Hasan Kaya (2-0, W,W)

#10 (NE) Eye Crap (6-8, L,W,L,L,L)

170lbs

#1 (2) Trevor Burrows (7-1, W,W,W,W,L)

#2 (3) Ross Warring (5-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#3 (8) Suicide Bunny (7-2, W,L,L,W,W)

#4 (7) Adriano Conte (5-2, W,W,W,L,L)

#5 (1) Shane MacGowan (8-2-1, L,W,W,D,L)

#6 (6) Hungarian Hotdog (6-3, L,L,W,W,W)

#7 (5) Tyreke Mechanic (6-3-1, L,L,W,D,W)

#8 (4) Baron Shushkev (7-4, L,W,L,L,W)

#9 (9) Damien Demnto (7-5, L,L,W,W,L)

#10 (NE) Ramiro Lezama (3-2-1, W,W,W,L,L)

185lbs

#1 (1) Tiago Gomes Da Rocha (8-0, W,W,W,W,W)

#2 (6) William Ralph Dean (8-2, W,L,W,L,W)

#3 (3) Arthur Menezes (5-2, W,W,L,L,W)

#4 (7) Ares Zylo (5-2, W,L,W,W,L)

#5 (4) Terry Crew (7-3, L,W,W,W,W)

#6 (2) Luiz Lowe (7-4, W,W,L,L,W)

#7 (5) Cal Klos (7-2, W,L,W,L,W)

#8 (10) Rocky Baxter (4-0, W.W,W,W)

#9 (NE) Chief Wolf (5-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#10 (8) Ginekes Poutanes (6-4, L,L,W,W,W)

205lbs

#1 (1) Stephan Letter (8-1, W,W,W,W,L)

#2 (3) Joey Bob Potatohauler (6-0, W,W,W,W,W)

#3 (2) Duncan Ferguson (7-1, W,W,W,W,L)

#4 (8) Hektor Hagoma (5-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#5 (5) Rob Kardashian (9-3, L,W,L,W,W)

#6 (6) ThorHGH Grasman (7-3, W,L,W,W,L)

#7 (4) Mike Murphy (5-3, L,W,W,W,W)

#8 (7) Sambo Trambai (4-1, L,W,W,W,W)

#9 (9) Frank Curtis (9-3, L,L,W,W,W,W)

#10 (10) Marco Bailley (5-1, W,W,W,L,W)

265lbs

#1 (1) Like Boss (9-1, W,W,L,W,W)

#2 (2) Kenny Tchusuk (6-5, W,W,W,L,W)

#3 (8) More IsMore (6-2, W,W,L,W,W)

#4 (4) Bobby Pickledoo (7-2, L,W,W,W,W)

#5 (3) John Tabatabai (7-3, W,L,W,W,L)

#6 (5) Theirry Paulin (7-3, L,W,L,W,W)

#7 (6) Milton Friedman (8-3, L,W,W,W,W)

#8 (7) Cesar Colnago (7-3, L,W,L,W,W)

#9 (8) Rico Suarez (5-2, L,W,W,W,L)

#10 (NE) Cobb Banes (4-2, W,L,W,W,W)

**Rankings are determined by hype/pop, p4p rank, win/loss record and a few other company internal criteria. Rankings will typically be updated at the end of each week**

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15189050547517.jpg

Diego Carlitto: I was offered a fight against Sanka Coffie, but before I could even sign the contract, Coffie declined and took a much easier fight against a lower ranked opponent. I was forced to either take a fight against a lower ranked opponent myself, in the form of Peter Kropotkin, or sit out without a fight for an indefinite period of time. So, here is what I have to say about this. First, I want to thank Kropotkin for having the balls to fight me. Secondly, I want to let everyone know what a punk ass bitch Coffie is for declining the fight with me. You want the belt, but you won't face the tough opponents? OK. Well, when that belt is around MY waist you can come try and take it from me. Which is NOT going to happen. Congrats on tanking your own career.

Diego Carlitto: I was offered a fight against Sanka Coffie, but before I could even sign the contract, Coffie declined and took a much easier fight against a lower ranked opponent. I was forced to either take a fight against a lower ranked opponent myself, in the form of Peter Kropotkin, or sit out without a fight for an indefinite period of time. So, here is what I have to say about this. First, I want to thank Kropotkin for having the balls to fight me. Secondly, I want to let everyone know what a punk ass bitch Coffie is for declining the fight with me. You want the belt, but you won't face the tough opponents? OK. Well, when that belt is around MY waist you can come try and take it from me. Which is NOT going to happen. Congrats on tanking your own career.

Sanka Coffie: I won't face the tough opponents? I think i just submitted the last guy to beat you in the first round.

Diego Carlitto: You submitted a guy with zero ground skills in one round. So what? Meep is tough as Hell, and I bet that he is still a better challenge then you will be. The fight between you and I was probably for the number one contender's spot. Now neither of us is likely to get the title fight since we have to face lower ranked fighters. No, offense to Kropotkin. He has no fear and fighting me is a good move for him, but fighting him doesn't do as much for me as fighting you would have done. It's OK though. I will beat him, then whoever else the management of NJMMA wants to throw at me before a title fight. Eventually, you will have to face me or run to another org to hide from me, but I call people out when they duck me and that is how I see this. Not wanting to fight me because we are in the same alliance is bullshit. Boble Lineman's fighters have fought Brunno Falcone's fighters on numerous occasions. There are no hard feelings. It's called friendly rivalry. When we finally do meet though... it will be anything but friendly. I will put you in the hospital.

Diego Carlitto: You submitted a guy with zero ground skills in one round. So what? Meep is tough as Hell, and I bet that he is still a better challenge then you will be. The fight between you and I was probably for the number one contender's spot. Now neither of us is likely to get the title fight since we have to face lower ranked fighters. No, offense to Kropotkin. He has no fear and fighting me is a good move for him, but fighting him doesn't do as much for me as fighting you would have done. It's OK though. I will beat him, then whoever else the management of NJMMA wants to throw at me before a title fight. Eventually, you will have to face me or run to another org to hide from me, but I call people out when they duck me and that is how I see this. Not wanting to fight me because we are in the same alliance is bullshit. Boble Lineman's fighters have fought Brunno Falcone's fighters on numerous occasions. There are no hard feelings. It's called friendly rivalry. When we finally do meet though... it will be anything but friendly. I will put you in the hospital.

Sanka Coffie: No offense but you also have no ground skills. It would have been a mirror fight. We go in i hit you hard you clinch up, we go to the ground, and you tap. I go back home away from the Eskimos, penguins, and ICCEEE with another win.

Diego Carlitto: I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. 1). I don't do the clinch thing. Meep does the Thai plumb clinch very well. It is how he beat me. 2). I have a better ground game then you might think. In the tournament, all I faced were ground fighters, and one of them is the current champ. One who beat you as I recall. I did pretty damn good against him too if I do say so. Even after the tournament I still faced ground fighters. You might notice how I have been doing much better against them. 3). Penguins, Eskimos, and ice? Where exactly do you think New Jersey is? And do you mean to imply that penguins (native to the continent of Antarctica) and Eskimos (native to Canada, Alaska, and Greenland, although technically those are all similar, but different groups of native Americans) live in the same place and that place is New Jersey? I'm really confused on that one.

Diego Carlitto: I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. 1). I don't do the clinch thing. Meep does the Thai plumb clinch very well. It is how he beat me. 2). I have a better ground game then you might think. In the tournament, all I faced were ground fighters, and one of them is the current champ. One who beat you as I recall. I did pretty damn good against him too if I do say so. Even after the tournament I still faced ground fighters. You might notice how I have been doing much better against them. 3). Penguins, Eskimos, and ice? Where exactly do you think New Jersey is? And do you mean to imply that penguins (native to the continent of Antarctica) and Eskimos (native to Canada, Alaska, and Greenland, although technically those are all similar, but different groups of native Americans) live in the same place and that place is New Jersey? I'm really confused on that one.

Sanka Coffie: Compared to the island of Jamaica it's all the same cold mahn. And i almost tapped the current champ. I'm different and much higher than any opponent you have come close to facing. My stand up is top level and my ground game is upper echelon mahn. The guy i passed you up for has great striking and carries a blue belt. Now move out the way. You don't understand, I am Sanka Coffie, I am the best pushcart driver in all of Jamaica! I must drive! Do you dig where I'm coming from?

New Jersey MMA - Official Rankings (19th May 2018)

135lbs (327k)

#1 (2) Blaze Blount (5-0, W,W,W,W,W)

#2 (3) Sanka Coffie (4-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#4 (NE) Hiroki Tomori (4-1, W,W,L,W,W)

#5 (5) Diego Carlitto (3-2, W,L,W,L,W)

#6 (6) Peter Kropotkin (2-0, W,W)

#7 (NE) Lester Limbaugh (2-0, W,W)

#8 (7) Marvin Meep (3-2, L,W,W,L,W)

#9 (8) Trailer Life (1-1, W,L)

#10 (5) Jake Iceman (3-1, L,W,W,W)

145lbs

#1 (1) Roman Boesku (7-1, W,W,W,L,W)

#2 (3) Eddy Scharf (9-1, W.W,W,L,W)

#3 (2) Snake Duanesboy (8-2, W,W,L,W,W)

#4 (5) Jose The Blitz (14-4, W,L,W,W,L)

#5 (8) Petdee Sitsongrit (5-1, W,W,W,L,W)

#6 (6) David Paddington (7-2, L,W,L,W,W)

#7 (7) Thor DeNeive (9-5, W,L,W,W,W)

#8 (4) Beta Knox (8-5, L,W,L,W,W)

#9 (9) Jamaican Jam (6-3, W,L,L,W,W)

#10 (NE) Xing Pugberg (6-4, L,W,L,W,L)

155lbs

#1 (1) Damien The Omen (9-2, W,W,L,W,W)

#2 (2) Blayze Sommer (8-3, W,W,L,W,L)

#3 (3) Brazilian Burger (15-7, L,W,W,L,W)

#4 (4) Paul Haily (7-2-1, ,WW,L,L,W)

#5 (5) Egyptian Embalmer (14-7, L,W,L,L,W)

#6 (NE) Magomed Magomedrasulov (7-2, W,L,W,W,W)

#7 (6) Indian Icecapades (6-3, L,W,L,L,W)

#8 (7) Gustav Hansen (8-4, L,L,W,W,L)

#9 (10) Eye Crap (7-8, W,L,W,L,L)

#10 (9) Hasan Kaya (2-0, W,W)

170lbs

#1 (1) Trevor Burrows (7-1, W,W,W,W,L)

#2 (2) Ross Warring (5-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#3 (3) Suicide Bunny (7-2, W,L,L,W,W)

#4 (4) Adriano Conte (5-2, W,W,W,L,L)

#5 (5) Shane MacGowan (8-2-1, L,W,W,D,L)

#6 (9) Damien Demnto (8-5, W,L,L,W,W)

#7 (6) Hungarian Hotdog (6-3, L,L,W,W,W)

#8 (8) Baron Shushkev (7-4, L,W,L,L,W)

#9 (NE) Conor OMalley (4-0, W,W,W,W)

#10 (10) Ramiro Lezama (3-2-1, W,W,W,L,L)

185lbs

#1 (2) William Ralph Dean (8-2, W,L,W,L,W)

#2 (3) Arthur Menezes (5-2, W,W,L,L,W)

#3 (7) Cal Klos (7-2, W,L,W,L,W)

#4 (1) Tiago Gomes Da Rocha (8-1, L,W,W,W,W)

#5 (4) Ares Zylo (5-2, W,L,W,W,L)

#6 (5) Terry Crew (7-3, L,W,W,W,W)

#7 (9) Chief Wolf (5-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#8 (8) Rocky Baxter (4-0, W.W,W,W)

#9 (6) Luiz Lowe (7-4, W,W,L,L,W)

#10 (10) Ginekes Poutanes (6-4, L,L,W,W,W)

205lbs

#1 (2) Joey Bob Potatohauler (6-0, W,W,W,W,W)

#2 (3) Duncan Ferguson (7-1, W,W,W,W,L)

#3 (NE) Matteo Boretti (6-1, W,W,W,L,W)

#4 (4) Hektor Hagoma (5-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#5 (NE) Pope Drunkizkus (7-4, W,W,L,L,W)

#6 (5) Rob Kardashian (9-3, L,W,L,W,W)

#7 (7) Mike Murphy (5-3, L,W,W,W,W)

#8 (6) ThorHGH Grasman (7-4, L,W,L,W,W)

#9 (8) Sambo Trambai (4-1, L,W,W,W,W)

#10 (10) Marco Bailley (5-1, W,W,W,L,W)

265lbs

#3 (7) Milton Friedman (9-3, W,L,W,W,W)

#4 (3) More IsMore (6-2, W,W,L,W,W)

#4 (4) Bobby Pickledoo (7-2, L,W,W,W,W)

#5 (5) John Tabatabai (7-3, W,L,W,W,L)

#6 (6) Theirry Paulin (7-3, L,W,L,W,W)

#8 (8) Cesar Colnago (7-3, L,W,L,W,W)

#9 (NE) Rodney Jacobs (15-6, L,L,L,L,W)

#10 (9) Rico Suarez (5-3, L,L,W,W,W)

**Rankings are determined by hype/pop, p4p rank, win/loss record and a few other company internal criteria. Rankings will typically be updated at the end of each week**

• Upvote 3

New Jersey MMA - Official Rankings (27th May 2018)

135lbs (327k)

#1 (1) Blaze Blount (5-0, W,W,W,W,W)

#2 (2) Sanka Coffie (4-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#4 (4) Hiroki Tomori (4-1, W,W,L,W,W)

#5 (5) Diego Carlitto (3-2, W,L,W,L,W)

#6 (6) Peter Kropotkin (2-0, W,W)

#7 (7) Lester Limbaugh (2-0, W,W)

#8 (8) Marvin Meep (3-2, L,W,W,L,W)

#9 (9) Trailer Life (1-1, W,L)

#10 (10) Jake Iceman (3-1, L,W,W,W)

145lbs

#1 (2) Eddy Scharf (9-1, W.W,W,L,W)

#2 (3) Snake Duanesboy (8-2, W,W,L,W,W)

#4 (1) Roman Boesku (7-2, L,W,W,W,L)

#5 (5) Petdee Sitsongrit (5-1, W,W,W,L,W)

#6 (6) David Paddington (7-2, L,W,L,W,W)

#7 (NE) Korean Kimchi (6-3, W,L,W,L,W)

#8 (8) Beta Knox (8-5, L,W,L,W,W)

#9 (NE) Milton Hilton (8-6-2, W,L,L,W,L)

#10 (7) Thor DeNeive (9-6, L,W,L,W,W)

155lbs

#1 (2) Blayze Sommer (8-3, W,W,L,W,L)

#2 (3) Brazilian Burger (15-7, L,W,W,L,W)

#3 (4) Paul Haily (7-2-1, W,W,L,L,W)

#4 (1) Damien The Omen (9-3, L,W,W,L,W)

#5 (5) Egyptian Embalmer (14-7, L,W,L,L,W)

#6 (6) Magomed Magomedrasulov (7-2, W,L,W,W,W)

#7 (7) Indian Icecapades (6-3, L,W,L,L,W)

#8 (8) Gustav Hansen (8-4, L,L,W,W,L)

#9 (9) Eye Crap (7-8, W,L,W,L,L)

#10 (10) Hasan Kaya (2-0, W,W)

170lbs

#1 (1) Trevor Burrows (7-1, W,W,W,W,L)

#2 (2) Ross Warring (5-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#3 (3) Suicide Bunny (7-2, W,L,L,W,W)

#4 (5) Shane MacGowan (9-2-1, W,L,W,W,D)

#5 (4) Adriano Conte (5-2, W,W,W,L,L)

#6 (6) Damien Demnto (8-5, W,L,L,W,W)

#7 (NE) Ernest Harpik (6-2, W,W,W,W,W)

#8 (10) Ramiro Lezama (3-2-1, W,W,W,L,L)

#9 (7) Hungarian Hotdog (6-4, L,L,L,W,W)

#10 (9) Conor OMalley (4-1, L,W,W,W,W)

185lbs

#1 (2) Arthur Menezes (6-2, W,W,W,L,L)

#2 (6) Terry Crew (8-3, W,L,W,W,W)

#3 (1) William Ralph Dean (8-2, W,L,W,L,W)

#4 (4) Tiago Gomes Da Rocha (8-1, L,W,W,W,W)

#5 (8) Rocky Baxter (4-0, W.W,W,W)

#6 (5) Ares Zylo (5-3, L,W,L,W,W)

#7 (7) Cal Klos (7-3, L,W,L,W,L)

#8 (7) Chief Wolf (5-2, L,W,L,W,W)

#9 (NE) Shaggy Shank (5-4, W,L,W,W,L)

#10 (9) Luiz Lowe (7-4, W,W,L,L,W)

205lbs

#1 (1) Joey Bob Potatohauler (6-0, W,W,W,W,W)

#2 (6) Rob Kardashian (10-3, W,L,W,L,W)

#4 (2) Duncan Ferguson (7-2, L,W,W,W,W)

#5 (3) Matteo Boretti (6-1, W,W,W,L,W)

#6 (4) Hektor Hagoma (5-1, W,L,W,W,W)

#7 (5) Pope Drunkizkus (7-4, W,W,L,L,W)

#8 (10) Marco Bailley (6-1, W,W,W,W,L)

#9 (7) Mike Murphy (5-3, L,W,W,W,W)

#10 (8) ThorHGH Grasman (7-4, L,W,L,W,W)

265lbs

#3 (3) Milton Friedman (9-3, W,L,W,W,W)

#4 (4) More IsMore (6-2, W,W,L,W,W)

#5 (6) Theirry Paulin (8-3, W,L,W,L,W)

#6 (8) Cesar Colnago (8-3, W,L,W,L,W)

#7 (4) Bobby Pickledoo (7-3, L,L,W,W,W)

#8 (5) John Tabatabai (7-4, L,W,L,W,W)

#9 (9) Rodney Jacobs (15-6, L,L,L,L,W)

#10 (10) Rico Suarez (5-3, L,L,W,W,W)

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

30b8.jpg

"The River Rat" John Tucker

Hello NJMMA. It's the new geezer here from across the pond. Ain't got nothing pretty to say like I'm the best this or I'm gonna do that to you. Nor are we going to hold hands and take long walks. No mate, it's none of that. I'm just gonna step into the cage with the 135lb geezers and I'm gonna bring it. Before coming here, I always fought at 145lb and I was always much smaller than my opponent. I done alright. Nothing to brag 'bout but nothing to be ashamed of neither. I think it served me well. Now I'm fighting at 135lb and I'm the big man. Just a tip for all of you, I'm not flashy but I'm scrappy. When you step into the cage with me come prepared to fight because we're definitely going to fight. When you get done dancing around or impressing us with your fancy kicks. When you're done with all of that I'm bringing the fight to you and you ain't gonna like it I assure you.

My first fight is in one and a half weeks against Lil Boiii. Wow! He certainly is little I tell you. Have any of you seen how small he is? He's like an amoeba, on a flea, on a rat. Lil Boii I'm gonna suffocate you. I'll out weigh you by about 20 lbs when we step into the cage. First, I'm gonna slap you around a little while you dance about. Then, I'm gonna take you to the ground and beat your face in slowly. Then we'll stand back up to rinse and repeat. It's gonna be a long night for you when the River Rat steps into your cage.

• Upvote 2

Lil Boiii "The Based God" (333329)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15289915905849.png

You're gonna be shooting for your life in there. But ill tell you what. It's a LONG 15 minutes in there wih a guy like me. You talk about slapping me around? Who have you ever done that to, you couldn't even slap your girlfriend around mate. Your boxing is useless, your Muay Thai is atrocious. We all know your gameplan- hug me to death. You're predictable. You're slow. You have no idea what's coming for you. Im gonna kick your head off. Then when you're on the ground- I'll choke you out, or snap your limbs. What's your preference? Once im done with you, you can head back to McDonalds. I prefer my burger without the fries for the record- I'm not a fat fuck like you.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lil Boiii "The Based God" (333329)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15289915905849.png

You're gonna be shooting for your life in there. But ill tell you what. It's a LONG 15 minutes in there wih a guy like me. You talk about slapping me around? Who have you ever done that to, you couldn't even slap your girlfriend around mate. Your boxing is useless, your Muay Thai is atrocious. We all know your gameplan- hug me to death. You're predictable. You're slow. You have no idea what's coming for you. Im gonna kick your head off. Then when you're on the ground- I'll choke you out, or snap your limbs. What's your preference? Once im done with you, you can head back to McDonalds. I prefer my burger without the fries for the record- I'm not a fat fuck like you.

30b8.jpg

"The River Rat" John Tucker

Well, I wasn't so predictable nor as slow as you thought I'd be was I mate? Here let me answer that for you as I know you're probably still having trouble breathing after that beating I gave, no I wasn't. But I must tip my hat to you anyways though as you were willing to step into the cage with a much more experienced fighter and you deserve credit for that.

Now on to my next fight. Preston Mason. I won't lie, you pose an interesting challenge for me as we're quite the same fighter. The biggest differences between us are the ones that lead me to believe that this geezer here will come out on top. Let me tell you what they are. First, I'm bigger than you. Come fight time I will almost be in another weight class. Second, I think I'm more athletic that you. I'm bigger and in better shape and I'm going to push you around, smother you and then pound you. Got it! Get ready Preston, you're going to be my stepping stone!

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case,

I guess this Org should continue it's operations and find a new Owner,

however Sydney FIghts is ready to offer any 322k+ fighter a new home in an competitive Org......

This is the last standing 320k org , instead of Evil Empire trying to dismantle it to boost your rosters we should be trying to find a new owner to keep it alive.

In real life managers don't just SACK fighters and they just retire when things don't go well. Capisce?

In Tycoon world all that matters is the belts, by having divisions overpopulated with 40+ fighters it is inevitable that the bottom half of your rosters will lose interest and they will drop their fighters/ managers will stop playing the game.

This is the last standing 320k org , instead of Evil Empire trying to dismantle it to boost your rosters we should be trying to find a new owner to keep it alive.

In real life managers don't just SACK fighters and they just retire when things don't go well. Capisce?

In Tycoon world all that matters is the belts, by having divisions overpopulated with 40+ fighters it is inevitable that the bottom half of your rosters will lose interest and they will drop their fighters/ managers will stop playing the game.

Evil Empire isn't dismantling anything. We actually wish for this org to continue to operate and to do so in a fun and engaging way as it has been doing for most of it's existence. We are only offering a place for these fighters to go in the event that this organization does fail to find a new owner who cares enough about it to right it's course and keep it on an even keel. The Org owner put it up for sale and Evil Empire had nothing to do with that. Instead of throwing nonsense attacks at the Evil Empire, who have done nothing except offer assistance and friendship to the people in our alliance, our orgs and the game in general, maybe you should be helpful also. But all you have is poison in your heart and nothing in your head, except for lies and deceitfulness. You are known to be a liar and a troublemaker throughout the forums and this is just another example of you making an ass of yourself and spreading bullshit and lies.

• Upvote 1

Completely disagree with you there old bean. I like having a division with 40+ fighters precisely SO the belt means something. The belt means absolutely nothing when it's been being fought over by 7 or 8 people. Also, the statement about the roster losing interest. If you want them to lose interest, get them fighting the same fighters over and over again. That'll do it far quicker then realising that you can't win a belt in two fights. Just my two cents

• Upvote 2

Completely disagree with you there old bean. I like having a division with 40+ fighters precisely SO the belt means something. The belt means absolutely nothing when it's been being fought over by 7 or 8 people. Also, the statement about the roster losing interest. If you want them to lose interest, get them fighting the same fighters over and over again. That'll do it far quicker then realising that you can't win a belt in two fights. Just my two cents

This is precisely my feelings on this. Having the same three opponents offered up as challengers over and over again makes for rather un-challenging title defenses.

• Upvote 1