2 days run tonight?

sabaton

Is it just me or did 2 days go by tonight?

I had a fighter with a 2 day injury this morning. Now it's 0

I also change my guys clothes at 146 quality. It was at 148 yesterday. Now it's all 144.

I also set my training earlier today based on what energy level a guy would be getting midweek. But when I looked again tonight, several of my guys had higher energy than anticipated and I was able to add an additional training session for the week

Is it just me or did 2 days go by tonight?

I had a fighter with a 2 day injury this morning. Now it's 0

I also change my guys clothes at 146 quality. It was at 148 yesterday. Now it's all 144.

I also set my training earlier today based on what energy level a guy would be getting midweek. But when I looked again tonight, several of my guys had higher energy than anticipated and I was able to add an additional training session for the week

Maybe depends on your time zone.

Ex: All my fights are in Montreal. 1 hour after they end, it's midnight in London, so the game clock ticks over and my fighters get 1 day off the injuries they literally just sustained.

Over the course of about 24 of your hours, it's possible you caught the tail-end of 2 days.

Maybe depends on your time zone.

Ex: All my fights are in Montreal. 1 hour after they end, it's midnight in London, so the game clock ticks over and my fighters get 1 day off the injuries they literally just sustained.

Over the course of about 24 of your hours, it's possible you caught the tail-end of 2 days.

I didn't catch the end of 2 days. My guy has had his 2 day injury all day. I know because I was waiting for the new day to try booking him for a QFC. I've looked at him several times today.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

To clarify - injury display numbers are +1 on what the actual injury is. I did it that way so that people didn't accidentally fight with a slight injury because of rounding / injuries getting cleared at a certain time of day. So on what's really the last day of the injury, you might see 2 days disappear and it go down to 0 from 2.