Custom MMA-Gloves

DeadpoolPlays

Hello.

I don't think that this Idea will be liked by a lot of people, but still worth a try.
What about custom MMA gloves from different orgs? You could overlay arms with fists and your gloves around it infront of the normal avatar. You should have different arm-colours, of course.
Just a Idea. Or what about different tapes you need to buy for your fighter(magical white tape for everyone in the beginning, i guess) , better tape means less injuries from boxing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The biggest issues is that injuries don't really effect much yet, you just can't take a fight until after they've healed if you want to win. Training is normal even with an injury so there isn't a huge benefit to be had.

Even if there were, it seems a big issue today is anyone who has an idea how to build a fighter is able to get fighters to max out stats in a (relatively) timely manner, making every fighter too close to the same, so if injuries did effect training time that's just mean that it could slow down training a bit, adding something like this that helps counter that would just help recreate this issue later.

P.S. I didn't actually down vote your idea, I just thought since it was given 2 negative votes you did deserve some type of explanation since this does look like an attempt at an improvement so it's at least following the guidelines.

The biggest issues is that injuries don't really effect much yet, you just can't take a fight until after they've healed if you want to win. Training is normal even with an injury so there isn't a huge benefit to be had.

Even if there were, it seems a big issue today is anyone who has an idea how to build a fighter is able to get fighters to max out stats in a (relatively) timely manner, making every fighter too close to the same, so if injuries did effect training time that's just mean that it could slow down training a bit, adding something like this that helps counter that would just help recreate this issue later.

P.S. I didn't actually down vote your idea, I just thought since it was given 2 negative votes you did deserve some type of explanation since this does look like an attempt at an improvement so it's at least following the guidelines.

Just in case you don't know, injuries lower your skill cap. It could be an okay idea with some tweaking, but it isnt something that should take priority over other improvements

• Upvote 1

It's not the worst idea, and I kinda like it. But I do think that it should have no influence on the injury and personally would only use the glove style instead of wrapping. If there would be eye pokes in the game, i think this would be a good addition where a specific style of glove might cause less eye pokes then the other. But I don't see that being implemented either for the time being, haha

• Upvote 1