World of MMA 3 (Adam Ryland game)

TheMould

7 members have voted

1. 1. Is it Worth Getting (priced @ £20/$35)

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but not at that price.

Hey just wondering if anybody out their/who has the WMMA3 by GDS (Adam Ryland)?

If so is it worth getting and/or is it worth the cost of the $35.

I'm not hard up I just want to know how much playability it has and how much game time you guys got out of it?

And also is it worth getting or should I hold out till WMMA4?

I have WMMA 1 and I play it enough to justify the $20 paid at the time, and it's been years, $35 is a hell of a lot for a game which hasn't been revolutionised since it's first edition, so I'll put it to you like this,

Do you buy FIFA or call of duty every year despite them being slight updates on the exact same thing?

If so then go for it, if not I'd recommend buying WMMA1 for cheap and If you like it then get WMMA4 on release :)

I have all 3 editions and i would say it is a must by. The #4 wont be out until probably the end of the year so i guess it depends on how limited you are in your cash. I would get the 3rd edition and play that for 6 months.

#2 is not that much worse off from #3. In fact #2 has a bit more in terms of financial management, however #3 is faster and more user friendly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Money isn't a huge issue and I buy FIFA every two years or so unless something catches my eye.

Just wondered how many hours you got out of it and is it worth it. Generally say a games worth it if you're going to get at least as many hours as pounds out of it in the long run. So basically is it 20-25hrs worth of gameplay?

Money isn't a huge issue and I buy FIFA every two years or so unless something catches my eye.

Just wondered how many hours you got out of it and is it worth it. Generally say a games worth it if you're going to get at least as many hours as pounds out of it in the long run. So basically is it 20-25hrs worth of gameplay?

For me it was for sure. I think i got well over 25 hours out of it (although it has been some time now since i played it). I sold WMMA3 to someone on this site about 2 years ago and i wished i did not do that because i have missed playing it. I decided to wait until the 4th version comes out. The thing i hated about WMMA3 was the negotiations, if you run a big org you spend 30-40% of the time negotiating which does not make sense if you are the UFC of the world and everyone else is a nobody. The editor of this game is fantastic though, you can basically build your own world from scratch, there is a few real world mods out there as well.

I think you can run as many events as you want per month, however your fighters cannot fight for 3 - 4 weeks i think if they were previously booked (excluding injuries). So you could have a problem with lack of top level talent to headline the event.

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...