QUICK GET IN HERE

Oh, hey there. Thanks for coming. Please have a seat right over there...

I know this isn't in the right forum BUT this forum is where all the cool kids hang and I know this'll get the most traffic here. So I'm posting my request here :D

As many of you know a few of us Tycooners have started a, what we consider to be the best, MMA News site on the world wide webs. We are trying to get our forum to take off, and that's where you lot come in. Just wondering if any of our Tycoon-mates can find it in your black little hearts to sign up for our forum and help us kick it in the ass? Please. Pretty please. Dirk has promised sexual favors for 10% of new user sign ups!

Check it out HERE.

just a suggestion if we can add a free live streaming of an actual mma event? cause i find it very hard to look for one. :)

We do generally post up streams to any free live streams that are embeddable, but sometimes the promotions don't allow them to be embedded on other sites. When there's one you want to watch check the "videos" section of the actual site itself, and if it was possible to embed it it'll be there :)

The site stopped working

Did I flood it?

Yes.

I made an account there when you guys first made the site now it tells me i have an invalid username?

We recently switched our hosting company, and had to reinstall the forum so that's most likely what happened. I think anyone who had an account before that will have to re-register now. Sorry bout that but we outgrew our old host much quicker then we anticipated!

Great job Chuck. I was going to join but I'm afraid I might fall into the 10%.

We love you and all your 10% goodness!

• 1 year later...