PSE KT Classic 1 "The Inception"

XxxtremeT13

Here it is boys...the start of the new PSE....First up is this 16 man KT event.

This will be double elimination and contracts will be sent for 6 fights.

Winner will be crowned champion of the division

Division will be 265+ (Updated 6/12)

Contracts will be worth $2k/$2k/$2k (renegotiation's will be for 4 fights and based mostly on hype, but will have a pay increase regardless of hype)

This is going to be a 350K org and event. So, if tourney fills up before 350k hits, creation date will be when 350k hits...if 350k hits before tourney fills, then creation date will be determined at that time.

There will be 3 weeks to train prior to the start and events will run every 16 days so there should be no issues with cuts or injury

Once creation date is determined I would like to sign all fighters within the first week and get starting fight offers out after that, so you can test fighters, just remember I want to sign them within a week.

PAYOUT

Winner: $100,000+$250,000 donated from Rambo+$150,000 donated from Kenlow

Runner-up: $100,000increased from my ?

3rd Place: $50,000

4th thru 8th place: $10,000

9th thru 13th: $5,000

16th thru 20th: $3,000

***These amounts are in addition to renegotiated signing bonus***

(For fighters falling into the "losers" payout bracket you must accept and fight all offered fights)

OTN Awards will be $2,000

Its good. I think it would be easier to use the heavier divisions for KT and all the lower divisions for grappling anyway. So Ill probably end up doing a 205 and 265 KT divisions and like 155 and 185 for grappling or something. Until the roster gets big enough and I can split divisions more if needed