PSE 265lbs+ Grand Prix

Alfred

Master Tessin since you apparently don't' check your game PMs I will try here. You sent the contract to the wrong fighter. The fighter of mine that is entered is Daniel Bradshaw. Please amend this. Alfred if you see this before he does, please let him know. Thank you.

EDIT: Uh it's listed here that it's the wrong fighter too when I know for a fact you originially had it as Daniel on this thread. And the mail I sent in game said as much. lol.

gimme a break bro, you just sent the message yesterday...not to mention we are likely on different time zones. my work car broke down last night and I was stranded waiting for a tow truck for 2 hours, now I'm waiting to get it to a repair shop.. I'll be working on more contracts later tonight as well as fixing your contracts...bare with me here I'll get em all out.

• Upvote 1

Fighter Creation and Contract Update:

As of this moment we have 26 of our fighters signed. We have 5 pending contracts to be signed that I just sent out (1 of which is my own) we have a few other managers that have to wait a couple more days to create their fighter.

If you are reading this and haven't thrown your name into the pot as a participant you still can as the original goal was 40 fighters to begin with, we will likely be about a half dozen shy of that number. I know KD was planning on making a fighter as well as making a few potential "Bot" fighters to fill the remaining voids...Lets help him out and fill these slots as he is putting up his real money to provide additional value to this tournament other than just in game cash!

As of this moment we have 26 of our fighters signed. We have 5 pending contracts to be signed that I just sent out (1 of which is my own) we have a few other managers that have to wait a couple more days to create their fighter.

If you are reading this and haven't thrown your name into the pot as a participant you still can as the original goal was 40 fighters to begin with, we will likely be about a half dozen shy of that number. I know KD was planning on making a fighter as well as making a few potential "Bot" fighters to fill the remaining voids...Lets help him out and fill these slots as he is putting up his real money to provide additional value to this tournament other than just in game cash!

If more fighters are needed I have 1 spare slot left if more than 1 entrant is allowed. Obviously they would be in different divisions but awaiting an ok is my first priority

personally i do not like the idea of "bot fighters" to fill up to 40. why not just roll with the 32 we have now since creation date was a week ago and first fights are in 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1

By the looks of it we will have 32. Waiting for Ibrahim Camara, Daddy Winger, Larry Hawk and Master Tessin to create/put forward their fighters.

Once we get those last four fighters signed we can get things going and I will start to draw up the groups randomly.

Speaking of the opening round draw, I am going to seed 12 of the top managers. I am going to seed them by Best Rank. These 12 managers will be drawn first followed by the remaining 20. This is to avoid the possibility of a group of death. I will also do this with the top 2 qualifiers for each of the groups going into the second round. Again for the same reason.

If it's bots you need I am sure I can convince the red ribbon army to create one for you.

That's kind of you mate but not necessary. If there were to be any bots, I would make them myself and set them all to see how it goes out of fairness. It would also be either 4 bots (1 per group) or none.

I've just seen Master Tessin's post which I must have missed. I'm not sure if we are over 32 now with a few managers waiting to create. If that is the case then we can open it to 36 fighters and have 4 opening groups of 9. This would mean that each fighter gets a bye week at some point during the initial stage which is what happened in my previous tournament. If we are at 36 fighters total then I would create 4 bots like I mentioned above and have one per group reaching the original 40. Just need to confirm with Tessin

• Upvote 2

OK, hopefully final update on creation.

I would say tournament is now CLOSED

We are at 31 and just waiting for Daddy Winger to make a fighter. If he makes a fighter and gets his fighter signed in next couple days then all good, tournament is ready to roll. If he doesn't then I will make a legit fighter myself and take last spot (unless someone comes in last second with fighter all ready to be signed I guess)

I will have the random draw done by the end of the week as well as the opening round schedule. Hopefully we get all fights signed shortly after that.

Best of luck to everyone! Unless, I'm in it myself in which case may you all be cursed with slow learners and glass chins!

OK, hopefully final update on creation.

I would say tournament is now CLOSED

We are at 31 and just waiting for Daddy Winger to make a fighter. If he makes a fighter and gets his fighter signed in next couple days then all good, tournament is ready to roll. If he doesn't then I will make a legit fighter myself and take last spot (unless someone comes in last second with fighter all ready to be signed I guess)

I will have the random draw done by the end of the week as well as the opening round schedule. Hopefully we get all fights signed shortly after that.

Best of luck to everyone! Unless, I'm in it myself in which case may you all be cursed with slow learners and glass chins!

I just saw legend broly at the underground tournament today and boy was it a blood bath...I've never seen such demented actions in the ring.

He snapped some bjj guy by the name of tucker's leg in a leg lock. He completed took out former French #1 boxer jonas dawn and then in the finals he out wrestled and bloodied world famous wrestler ken shore and completely devastated him with G&P

• Upvote 1

Tournament Update

The random draw has been concluded and posted on the first page of the thread. As already mentioned, I seeded the top 12 fighters/managers based on BEST rank and used www.randomresult.com to determine their groups. I then used the same website for the remaining fighters for the rest of the spots. The ticket can be posted to provide proof if necessary.

For the fight schedule I used bluebones.net.

Fight offers will be sent out soon and I hope to get a small tournament overview and early predictions done by the end of the week.

• Upvote 1

Group C

Seeded Fighters

Kyle Cruz (Dylan Peterson)

Amadeo Camara (Ibrahim Camara)

Abdufatto Zamanov (Anti Kristus)

Non-Seeded Fighters

Bishop "The Saint" Heahmund (Master Tessin)

Alf Konrad (Owen Hitman)

JT Rolli (Jb 90)

Amanda Nunes (Marcus Peters)

Legend Broly "The Demented" (Raichu Kong)

Fight Schedule - Opening Round

Week 1 (19th Jan 2019)

Kyle Cruz v Legend Broly

Amadeo Camara v Amanda Nunes

Abdufatto Zamanov v JT Rolli

Bishop Heahmund v Alf Konrad

Week 2 (26th Jan 2019)

Legend Broly v Alf Konrad

JT Rolli v Bishop Heahmund

Amanda Nunes v Abdufatto Zamanov

Kyle Cruz v Amadeo Camara

Week 3 (2nd Feb 2019)