bjornmma1

I like Miocic a lot and have been following him for a while. However, JDS may be the only guy in the division with more technical boxing (maybe a case could be made for Mark Hunt, as his style is often deceivingly so) so I'm not seeing where he has the advantage unless he really plans to wrestle the whole fight (and even then, I'm not really sure he'd do that even as a former DIV 1 wrestler). I mean, he did get KO'd by Stuve even if it was a while ago....

I wouldn't write him off completely as there's always a puncher's chance and JDS's long layoff. Miocic has some power (not KO Nelson power, but has a number of other KOs) and is a freak athlete, so cardio won't be an issue.

Will be a good fight though I think!

i am a bit amazed about how all of you seem to think Werdum has almost no chance against Cain. I agree that Cain is the favorite to win, but hell, Werdum is very good.

His bjj is world class and have you seen his Muay Thai in the Roy Nelson fight...? He is still improving and that's scary. I think that fight could be a lot closer than most people think. In fact, Should the bookmakers put Cain as a huge favorite, i might bet on Werdum.

Verdum is a very good match against Cain, he can grapple with Cain, He can strike if he wants to, and he's just a more well rounded fighter than JDS. So I think Cain won't take it to the ground because Verdum has very good skills on the ground.

In the case of Miotic vs JDS.. May I ask when will this happen? :) In my opinion, JDS will definitely win this on, even coming off from a long rest.

i am a bit amazed about how all of you seem to think Werdum has almost no chance against Cain. I agree that Cain is the favorite to win, but hell, Werdum is very good.

I like Werdum, and he's killed a giant before. I don't really have a favourite fighter in this matchup, but I do think Werdum could give Cain a run for his money.

In the case of Miotic vs JDS.. May I ask when will this happen? :) In my opinion, JDS will definitely win this on, even coming off from a long rest.

December 13th on a Fox card.

It's actually looking like a pretty interesting card for a non-ppv. Has those two, Dos Anjos vs Nate Diaz, Overeem vs Struve, Gonzaga vs Mitrone, guys like Joe Ellenberger (Jake's brother), Jamie Varner, and guys like Derek Brunson and Ed Herman who are serviceable. Also, Henry Cejudo (won a gold medal in the Olympics for wrestling at 21) is making his UFC debut (if he makes weight...) and the first ever UFC women's strawweight fight is also taking place.

Not too bad for a free card.

December 13th on a Fox card.

It's actually looking like a pretty interesting card for a non-ppv. Has those two, Dos Anjos vs Nate Diaz, Overeem vs Struve, Gonzaga vs Mitrone, guys like Joe Ellenberger (Jake's brother), Jamie Varner, and guys like Derek Brunson and Ed Herman who are serviceable. Also, Henry Cejudo (won a gold medal in the Olympics for wrestling at 21) is making his UFC debut (if he makes weight...) and the first ever UFC women's strawweight fight is also taking place.

Not too bad for a free card.

That's because it's FOX. Everyone in the United States that has some sort of television gets FOX as a channel, so it will potentially be seen by about 10 million more people than any PPV