When you have a conversation with dartz

andy808

I knew this was gonna happen.. If yall dont know the true story i didnt want to answer a fight in discord then they got mad at me and started calling me a pussy so I went and PMd him so he didnt answer my pms he didnt want to talk man to man he cant drop it so he tells his friends i only been playing 3 months and im being targeted

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How are you going to send a screen shot but not gonna say the whole thing how yall came for me first and the fact you said im QFCing my self on purpose isnt correct i even told Mike about it and i have screen shots telling him to delete the account go to the account rn i even told him to delete the account that i didnt mean to QFC myself and he said this fzsZlFO.pngIm just hanging out with managers that can be chill and not assholes for once...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I cant even step in MMA tycoon discord man they keep calling me a pussy great way to welcome a newcomer to the game

This is typical cyber bullying, I remember how awful they were yesterday.

This is their modus operandi:

1- They spot a younger player

2- They connect with said player (Matty`s 365+ org probably grabbed most of your new guys)

3- A disagreement in Discord happens

4- They go from 1 attacker to multiple. Matty + Barney are the 2 usual suspects. I was surprised to see Andy go this far but in this case your argument started with Andy and the other 2 toxics jumped you

5- At this step Matty kicks all your fighters from his org and the 3 of them threaten to blacklist you from all org owners, I must have read at least 3x "I know people" "we are connected". Laughable, these 3 are noobs.

6- They proceed to bully you ad nauseam with the same arguments (OMG YOU DECLINED A FIGHT)

7- You quit, delete your account.

A few things were omitted on this badly intentioned thread:

A- You simply commented about declining a fight, in the end you accepted the fight but they still came after you.

B- You immediately accepted to have Mike nuke your 2nd account. you should message him and get it done so they cannot keep going.

----

Conclusion: COVID has been extra hard to toxic people. They are alone, probably live in a tiny apartment and have no friends. Also the internets allow these cowards to bully you from the safety of their tiny apartment. From Discord you cannot even target them IN GAME, so even if you wanted to fight them in game you cannot.

robin is not a pilot lol, remember yesterday he was "about to go fly" and 3 hours later he was still trolling. they don`t give pilot licenses to people with mental illnesses lol, but you had already figure this one out :)

barney is also not a doctor lol, at most he is a pedicure guy at one of those vietnamese salons :)

The good news is I am now on the case.

I took down evil Conflicted last time....

Now the Tri-Champ will take on the CYBER BULLIEZ

stay tuned...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

1 - This isn't discord, you don't need to click post for every thought that pops into your head. 1 post with multiple sentences will do.

2 - Stop being so dramatic. If you can't put up with a little smack talk, I'm not sure you'll enjoy this game.

I invite you to read the chat from last night (Eastern time) before jumping to this "dramatic" conclusion.

the amount of vitriol thrown his way was ridiculous.

They brought this upon themselves...

14749905113_7b986b7b0e_k-min-800x500.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hey dartz...why don't you talk about this line then...

"Dont bring school into this nigga

I can say a bunch of dirty shit

You cant even see your child due to being a pilot and when you have time to see your child your to busy reading if your fighter won or not"

And the best part is,he said all this cause I don't told him not to bring my daughter into the conversation...SO SHUT IT BIATCH!!!

#PUSSYINTHEHOUSE

And Mr cuntmara...FYI...I already said I was off work cause of the birth of my daughter...o and you know what...in INDIA it takes about 45 mins max to travel to some of the destinations when I'm flying domestic...BTW, you can have a jumpseat whenever you need...I am actually going to NY on Monday...I can sure change my schedule and fly back from Montreal if you are good to meet me there.

NOTE: DARTZ IS CAMARA'S MULTI...1 MILLION %

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 - This isn't discord, you don't need to click post for every thought that pops into your head. 1 post with multiple sentences will do.

2 - Stop being so dramatic. If you can't put up with a little smack talk, I'm not sure you'll enjoy this game.

I can take smack talk but the fact that the conversation stops then yall start that shit again gets on my nerves they truly have nothing else to do..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey dartz...why don't you talk about this line then...

"Dont bring school into this nigga

I can say a bunch of dirty shit

You cant even see your child due to being a pilot and when you have time to see your child your to busy reading if your fighter won or not"

And the best part is,he said all this cause I don't told him not to bring my daughter into the conversation...SO SHUT IT BIATCH!!!

#PUSSYINTHEHOUSE

And Mr cuntmara...FYI...I already said I was off work cause of the birth of my daughter...o and you know what...in INDIA it takes about 45 mins max to travel to some of the destinations when I'm flying domestic...BTW, you can have a jumpseat whenever you need...I am actually going to NY on Monday...I can sure change my schedule and fly back from Montreal if you are good to meet me there.

NOTE: DARTZ IS CAMARA'S MULTI...1 MILLION %

Mental Illness at its finest.

HAHAHA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If the screenshots he pulled are a representative sample, color me nonplussed.

Bruv I stepped out for 1 hour to make some tacos and they went crazy on the new player.

I didn’t see that conversation robin just posted, that looks like emails.

It’s hilarious the guy actually accepted the fight but they moved to crucify him the moment they smelled blood in the water.

Cyber bullying will not be tolerated.

Now, I’m about to get in my space ship to a quick trip to Mars as I obviously work part-time for Punjab NASA Lolol

Be back in a bit lol

• Downvote 1