• Midgetweight
    • Featherweight
    • Lightweight
    • Welterweight
    • Middleweight
    • Light Heavyweight
    • Heavyweight
    • Obeseweight
  2. 2. Should I test hiddens before deciding on a fighter?

• Yes- What's the fun if he doesn't get some wins?
    • No- Hidden Hiddens is part of the fun
  3. 3. What should be the fighter's base?

And thus, The Community Fighter was born!

I took some creative liberties in some particular areas:

Height- 185cm. An average Middleweight height, and the repeating 185's felt nice.

Secondaries- Didn't feel the need to poll for these. I think we can all assume the build.

Hiddens- I chose popularity three times, obviously. Starting his career with a +150 popularity boost will really help him get those big bucks for the community.

Speaking of getting the big bucks for the community- ALL of his win bonuses will be sent to the noob fund. After all, it's the communities fighter more than my own.

I'll be testing his learning speed tomorrow morning- in the meantime, the next poll will be for the bio! As always, post with the most upvotes wins. Let's hear them!

Peace n love

• Upvote 2

This has just become Billy's fighter. Start writing a bio matey.

Some say it's his quick wit and aussie charm that give him the popular vote. Others say it's because he's held me up at gun point. Who knows for sure? help me

I think that after the bio poll, i'll be making the rest of the fighter decisions based on a RNG- that way, it'll have more of a random feeling to it.

• Upvote 3

The lab results have come back, The People's Champ has a whopping 6.9 learning speed. Nice.

Also, Alexander Biro made a donation to Whitey Mcfighty- honestly, I didn't even know you could transfer money to other people's fighters. Much appreciated Biro!

Lets come back to the bio at a later date- instead, lets go with entrance song.

Instead of doing popular vote, for this one i'll use a RNG. Lets hear those song suggestions! I'd like to get 10 suggestions in before I roll a winner.

The lab results have come back, The People's Champ has a whopping 6.9 learning speed. Nice.

Also, Alexander Biro made a donation to Whitey Mcfighty- honestly, I didn't even know you could transfer money to other people's fighters. Much appreciated Biro!

Lets come back to the bio at a later date- instead, lets go with entrance song.

Instead of doing popular vote, for this one i'll use a RNG. Lets hear those song suggestions! I'd like to get 10 suggestions in before I roll a winner.

Honestly, I think the entrance song should be more based upon bio, haha. But, barring having that information, and looking at this kid, I'm going with Eminem - Lose Yourself

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I think the entrance song should be more based upon bio, haha. But, barring having that information, and looking at this kid, I'm going with Eminem - Lose Yourself

Not entering to Eminem - Real Slim shady?

Shame on u

you can select the same hidden multiple times?

And thus, The Community Fighter was born!

I took some creative liberties in some particular areas:

Height- 185cm. An average Middleweight height, and the repeating 185's felt nice.

Secondaries- Didn't feel the need to poll for these. I think we can all assume the build.

Hiddens- I chose popularity three times, obviously. Starting his career with a +150 popularity boost will really help him get those big bucks for the community.

Speaking of getting the big bucks for the community- ALL of his win bonuses will be sent to the noob fund. After all, it's the communities fighter more than my own.

I'll be testing his learning speed tomorrow morning- in the meantime, the next poll will be for the bio! As always, post with the most upvotes wins. Let's hear them!

Peace n love

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Howdy y’all! As we near enough stats to get a first fight in, it’s time to get a bio in! To recap:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=367270

Whitey Mcfighty

Hometown: Stockton, CA

Walk out- Do you really want to hurt me?- Culture Club

Hope this helps with the writing of the bio! This time, the winner will be selected via a RNG instead of popular vote. Lets see what you come up with!

• Upvote 1

BAP! BAP! BAP! That ladies and gentlemen is the sound of the famed Stockton slap. Whitey McFighty was born and raised on the mean streets of Stockton and like all local kids he idolizes Nick and Nate Diaz.

He's never trained with them, hungout with them, or even met them, but he considers himself very much a part of their crew. He walks like a Diaz, talks like a Diaz and (hopefully) fights like a Diaz.

When he was told some people consider him a phony, a faker, even a wannabe, he responded with "I'M NOT SUPRISED MOTHERF*CKERS".

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I think i'll be sacking Mr. Mcfighty- I like the idea of a community fighter but I don't think I have executed it as well as I could. Anyone is free to pick him up and if they want to keep up with this idea, i'll be happy to do the writing. If not, i'll most likely bring this idea back at the next slow point in fighter creation, probably 377 or so. :)

• Upvote 1