What are your thoughts on the morale bar in the possessions page? [POLL]

Morale bar - thoughts?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What adjective best describes the addition of a morale bar on the possessions page??

• Amazing - Now I have a slightly better idea which fighters to hover over and check morale (rounded to the nearest full integer)
    • Incredible - Now I have a slightly better idea which fighters to (after opening Tycoon Assistant in another tab) scroll down to and check actual morale
    • Outstanding ? My personal assistant concerns itself with such trivialities, but I love the pretty new green color on the page. Can we add energy bars too??

Maybe they're just browser related and have nothing to do with the game?

Edit: I'm starting to think it's a google chrome thing and not a game thing. Either way I like it!

I'm on internet explorer most of the time when playing MMA Tycoon, so perhaps it is indeed browser related.

Seems a not so valuable, but nice minor change anyway.

Thanks TJ!

The green bar doesn't really do much I think, when one has a functioning PA.

How well he is functioning however is debatable.

As for the blue tick boxes, mine are still grey.

Even without an assistant, you don't need to be vip to see the indication of days worn on the clothes. If you know what dirty clothes do to your guys' morale, why do you need to see morale in the possessions page? Maybe I'm just missing the point.

Even without an assistant, you don't need to be vip to see the indication of days worn on the clothes. If you know what dirty clothes do to your guys' morale, why do you need to see morale in the possessions page? Maybe I'm just missing the point.

Youre not missing the point. I agree, it seems unnecessary! But, its a change. And we are supposed to be positive in this thread so, yay!

My fighter page ticks are still black and white in Safari.

• Upvote 3