Titan Gym: Amsterdam

Titan Gym in Amsterdam is dedicating itself to the training of up and coming fighters.

We will focus on conditioning; currently employing 8 remarkable coaches.

And to help fighters new or old we will keep the price at 50/week.

Our financing has been secured by our new owner. And will last for quite some time.

We also encourage our fighters who move on to the big time to remember the affordable gym that turned them into the champions they are.

While the profitable route might be to focus on elite coaches and top level fighters, I know the frustration of trying to find an affordable starter gym for new fighters. And it seems as though Amsterdam is a bit lacking in that respect.

So for the time being at least I am going to keep Titan an economy gym. I hired some good conditioning coaches and if membership grows I can add some more.

Currently searching for a nutrition partner as well.

• 4 weeks later...

One month later Titan gym is enjoying it's popularity as the only option for focused physical training in Amsterdam.

With over 60 members the gym remains in pristine condition every day and still holds true to it's promise of never raising it's rates.

I have been searching out a nutrition partner to offer supplements but for some reason have had no luck at all.

As always I welcome any feedback from gym members or questions from potential members.

Cheers athletes.

• 3 months later...

Greetings Managers.

I wanted to post an update to let you know about the status of Titan Gym. When I took over ownership of the gym I wanted it to be a great gym available to anyone at a cheap price. I had my own money to invest and did not mind 'losing' money to provide a great service.

The time has come unfortunately when that funding has started to run low. The gym looses roughly 35K per week. Given Titan Gym's current funding it will continue to operate for another 6 weeks. I vowed not to raise the price for training here and I will not... for as long as possible.

To avoid raising the rates on the gym I am asking if any manager with fighters here would consider making a donation. Think of it like a fundraiser for your favorite gym. You don't have to give anything. You don't have to give a lot. If you can afford to do so and would like to keep the gym at it's super low price it would be highly appreciated.

All money donated will go directly to Titan Gym.

Thanks all.

GM

• 2 months later...