add fighter ID for orgs

XxxtremeT13

i dont see how the ID is relevant in such a case tbh even if you do have open IDs surely you just look at the skill stars & go from there? or am i missing the point lol. I guess if you really wanted fighters close then ok but that seems a pointless effort just to skill match a range rather than skill?

• Upvote 1

i dont see how the ID is relevant in such a case tbh even if you do have open IDs surely you just look at the skill stars & go from there? or am i missing the point lol. I guess if you really wanted fighters close then ok but that seems a pointless effort just to skill match a range rather than skill?

You don't own an org, so you might not understand...Not sure if you've ever owned an org....But, when you have a division of fighters with ID's ranging between 240K and 330K and a number of fighters signed...it would make match making much much more simply.. I don't know how other org managers do it.. But, when I start sending offers I open up all the profiles of fighters and start sifting through their ID's, ages, and skills to start the process...I can't remember every ID of every fighter I sign, so if I could see it in the fighter+ screen I could just open up the profiles of the fighters in the same ID range, making it much simpler and user friendly. Just a simple little add on to make it better for org owners.