CFC - Official Smack Talk Thread

In what sense?

I can tell you the CFC has big plans to continue to grow and expand. Already (to my knowledge) we're the only company to sell 2,000 tickets for an event.

We did learn most recently that CFC fans have been hard hit by the recession so raising prices too much hurts their ability to come out. So although our set prices will be just as high or higher for the next 2-3 events, we're going to scale back for events starting in mid-May.

CFC is proud to have 4 of the 5 top p4p fighters in the world and some truly great fighters and managers that we work with.

Ronnie Ross has released the following statement," After I knock Ryan Martin out, I want the chance to KO the champ. Its about time the CFC has a champion that actually wants to fight as soon as possible! I've fought 2 fights in 2 days, Ryan Martin's first, after that I want the champion!" :mad:

Easy big fella. You've got a way to go before you earn a shot at Georges belt. Lets see how you do against some actual competition. Beating guys who are 1-5 or 0-0 is nothing to brag about. Let me know when you get 4 or 5 wins. Than we'll talk.

Easy big fella. You've got a way to go before you earn a shot at Georges belt. Lets see how you do against some actual competition. Beating guys who are 1-5 or 0-0 is nothing to brag about. Let me know when you get 4 or 5 wins. Than we'll talk.

"After I finish Ryan Martin (something you couldn't do) I'll finish you! Title or Non Title!" -R.Ross :mad:

You think you're going to finish Ryan Martin? You couldn't even finish Justin Kinlaw, bro. Kinlaw's record is the exact opposite of Ryan Martins. But good luck man. You're gonna need it.

CFC 23: HW Tourney Semis ( 1509 )
Organization: Canadian Fighting Championship
Date: 19 May 2009
City: Montreal
Arena: Hard Knocks - Montreal (3,000)

Weight Rounds Fighters
185 lbs 3 Ervin Castillo v Salvador Dali
170 lbs 3 Phal Um v Jim Duggan -- My boy Duggan taking on ex-champ -- gonna be a good one -- and Um going down sorry Amy
265 lbs 3 Kelvin Shum v Georges Stix
205 lbs 3 Trevor Hastings v Dungeon Master
205 lbs 3 Ivor Biggun v Mykal Zulu
155 lbs 3 Justin Kinlaw v Big Wolf
155 lbs 3 Tom Jackson v Jordan Lee
155 lbs 3 Eswin Juarez v Urijah Griffin -- Also a member of "The Fighters Pit!!! - Alliance"
265 lbs 3 Danny Parker v Owen Brooks
265 lbs 3 Vadim Finkle v Scruffy Murphy

You think you're going to finish Ryan Martin? You couldn't even finish Justin Kinlaw, bro. Kinlaw's record is the exact opposite of Ryan Martins. But good luck man. You're gonna need it.

and whissell couldnt even finish Urijah Griffin in his 1st fight so whats that say about the so called champ ? a green horn took him 3 rnds lol last 2 fights a total of 1 punch 3 sub attempts and a bunch of patty cake. woo hoo you go champ lol

and whissell couldnt even finish Urijah Griffin in his 1st fight so whats that say about the so called champ ? a green horn took him 3 rnds lol last 2 fights a total of 1 punch 3 sub attempts and a bunch of patty cake. woo hoo you go champ lol

now thats funny --- i dont care who you are --- lmao

CFC 23 features some pretty good fights for sure.

265 lbs 3 Danny Parker v Owen Brooks

265 lbs 3 Vadim Finkle v Scruffy Murphy

These two fights are the CFC Rookie Heavyweight Tournament semi-finals. Some of you may remember that about a month ago the CFC announced an 8-man tournament exclusively for 0-0 heavies. The prize for winning this tournament includes an immediate HW title shot (which could be a mixed blessing considering HW Champ Greg Chang is the best non- 25 year old fighter in the game) and a lucrative CFC Contract Extension that features a $5,000 signing bonus for winning this tournament. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to jump to the front of the line.

Castillo vs Dali will showcase two of the better MWs in Canada. It's also a #1 contender's fight as the CFC will be forced to strip its current MW champ due to inactivity. The winner of this fight will take on Jamal Gracie at CFC 27 on June 2.

Phal Um vs Duggan is a classic case of established star vs up and comer. Same with Shum vs Stix.

And who knows what will become of the other fighters on this card? Everyone starts out 0-0 and nobody really knows who will become the next CFC superstar.

When you're the best theres always gonna be haters. Just curious bud, how many title wins do your fighters have?

When you're the best theres always gonna be haters. Just curious bud, how many title wins do your fighters have?

at the current time griff doesnt have any but after he went 3 rnds with the champ in his CFC debut hes feeling pretty optimistic about his future in CFC at 155. and griff was not hate'n he was just pointing out that he didnt think wwhissell was one to be talkin about someone finishing a fight . hopefully we meet again in a month or so and have another meeting of the minds and discuss the finishing topic in the cage provided we both keep winning . we got our end covered good luck on your end champ : )

at the current time griff doesnt have any but after he went 3 rnds with the champ in his CFC debut hes feeling pretty optimistic about his future in CFC at 155. and griff was not hate'n he was just pointing out that he didnt think wwhissell was one to be talkin about someone finishing a fight . hopefully we meet again in a month or so and have another meeting of the minds provided we both keep winning . we got or end covered good luck on your end champ : )

Theres no question about about George continuing his winning ways. He's the champ for a reason. 4 of 6 wins by way of submission. theres no doubt about his ability to finish. And if you're lucky enough to get a rematch we'll have your boy tapping before the first round is through. Believe that!

Theres no question about about George continuing his winning ways. He's the champ for a reason. 4 of 6 wins by way of submission. theres no doubt about his ability to finish. And if you're lucky enough to get a rematch we'll have your boy tapping before the first round is through. Believe that!

i believe it george , i believe it about as much as i believe the easter bunny and santa clause actualy make house calls . see you in the cage gw

The new force in the WW division has come to the CFC. Fighting out of Canadian Top Team, weighing in at 170lbs, Jim 'The Destroyyyyyyer' Smithhhhhhhers

14 sub attempts and 12 ground strikes and one devastating guillotine. Patty cake that, bitch.

14 sub attempts and 12 ground strikes and one devastating guillotine. Patty cake that, bitch.

wow , thats like a whole years worth of fight stats for ol GW and all in the same night lol. champ i am impressed and glad to see you fought to retain the belt . if nothing else i have at least gotten you to fight again even tho it took you 14 attempts to finally get 1 right. you did good champ :notworthy:

wow , thats like a whole years worth of fight stats for ol GW and all in the same night lol. champ i am impressed and glad to see you fought to retain the belt . if nothing else i have at least gotten you to fight again even tho it took you 14 attempts to finally get 1 right. you did good champ :notworthy:

Hey bud, how do those grapes taste? A little sour?

George Whissell is ready to lay another beatdown on Ryan Martin, solidifying his spot as the absolute best lightweight fighter in CFC history.

Dungeon Master is going to show why he is the fucking Dungeon Master this Friday, as he takes on another poor soul, collecting heads, on his way to the belt. By the time he gets the belt, he will have filled his trophy room with said heads, and need to buy a bigger house, to make room for all the new heads he will collect. I made this guy as me, and he's as much of a winner as I am.

:mf_popcorn1: