Eldoz VS Pateman - Pateman

Scion VS Rodriguez - Rodriguez

Dunc VS Kid KO - Dunc

Pain VS Rod - Pain

Hagane VS Thunder - Thunder

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a2.jpg

Rhys Coulthard (297003)

We sat down with a visibly pleased Rhys Coulthard after his signing with Carnage Fighting Championship. Here is the interview in its entirety:

Interviewer: Hi Rhys, thanks for taking the time to talk to us here today. We understand you're busy training for a fight is that correct?

Rhys Coulthard: Well not 100% correct no. I don't have a fight lined up yet but I am looking. We had a great discussion with Mr. Mizzou coming in and he ensured us that we could test ourselves at the QFC level before exclusively fighting for the organisation. So right now we're still waiting on that QFC fight.

Interviewer: Is there a certain type of opponent you want to fight first?

Rhys Coulthard: Beating an undefeated fighter. Beating a high ranked fighter. An overhyped fighter. These are all goals I've set for myself. But first thing first is to get the basics right and that's why I want to fight QFCs for now. Of course critics will say I am looking for easy fights but to that I say every fight is an easy fight for me.

Interviewer: Well now. There has to be a fighter at CFC that you believe can cause you problems?

Rhys Coulthard: We are all new here. All looking to make a name for ourselves. The combined record of the 13 fighters in my division is 4-3-0. That's a staggering number. But soon enough we will know who are the contenders and who are the pretenders.

Interviewer: Are you a contender?

Rhys Coulthard: I'm a future CFC Lightweight Champion.

Interviewer: Is there anything else you would like to say to anyone tuning in today?

Rhys Coulthard: I think OJ did it.

Interviewer: Thank you Rhys.

Rhys Coulthard: Fuck off Tom.

• Upvote 2

​Carnage Fighting

Crown a Champion ​

​145lb 25yo Creation Tournament

To open our 145lb weight class
Carnage fighting will hold a 16mantournament for newly created 145 fighters. For the tournament we will offer 4 fight, $1 bonus, $1 fight, $5K win bonus. If you lose we will renegotiate contract to our normal contract of 5 fight, $3K sign on, $1500 fight, $3K win bonus.
Prizes
Winner gets
a 5 fight 5k, 5k, 5k contract
Carnage Fighting 145 title belt
runner up gets
a 5 fight 3k, 3k, 3k contract
50K for fastest Knockout
25K for fastest Sub
I would like to start this tournament by August 3rd
Creation Date August 2nd
First round August 3rd
Second Round 17th
Semi Finals 31st
Finals 17th
PM me in game if you want to be involved
Also if we get anymore donations for the tournament the prize money will go up and we will throw in more and we will throw in some fight of the night and tournament bonus.
Also want to thank Stu Mack and Twookool for donating to the ORG to make this tournament happen

(UPDATES in RED)

Carnage Fighting 145lbs
25yo Creation Tournament

Carnage fighting will hold a 16 man tournament for newly created 145 fighters. For the tournament we will offer 4 fight, $1 bonus, $1 fight, $5K win bonus. If you lose we will renegotiate contract to our normal contract of 5 fight, $3K sign on, $1500 fight, $3K win bonus.
Prizes
Winner gets
runner up gets
50K for fastest Knockout
25K for fastest Sub
Creation Date August 2nd
First round August 3rd
Second Round 17th
Semi Finals 31st
Finals 17th
Also if we get anymore donations for the tournament the prize money will go up and we will throw in more and we will throw in some fight of the night and tournament bonus.
Also want to thank Stu Mack, Twookool, and MR.J for donating to the ORG to make this tournament happen

Kyle:Eddy, you're 5-0 now, your most recent win was at carnage one, what a fight that was, earning you fight of the night. Who is next for Eddy Rotten?​

Eddy: I've been told I'm taking on the Winner of Robert Myres V Amare Sow for the Carnage Fighting Middleweight Title

Kyle: Do you think you have what it takes to be the CFC Middleweight Champion?

Eddy: I'm the only person on this roster that deserves a title shot. Everyone here only has 1 or 2 fights, but me I'm 5-0. I don't care who they throw in front of me I'm just going to keep mowing them down 1 by 1.

Kyle: You have the most experience out of anyone on the roster, winning a 16 man tournament is no easy task, when do you think you should get a title shot?

Eddy: Like I said before Carnage 7 I will fight the winner of Myres V Sow.

Kyle: Thanks for your time Eddy and good luck

Eddy: I don't need lucky to beat these chumps

• Upvote 1

What a event we have in store for you this Saturday July 23,2016 here at Carnage Fighting Championships! Non stop action packed fights brought to you from, The Underground in beautiful Las Vegas Nevada!

In the main event, we have two up an coming middleweights looking to make a splash here at CFC Alan Worzekk (0-1) will be looking to use his boxing skills against Test Dummy (1-0) who has an amazing Muay Thai background, I'm sure these guys will be looking to keep it standing and bang it out! This is a fight to watch.

In the Co-Main event we have the big boys coming out looking to put on a show for the fans and hopefully get their name out there. Charlie Winder (0-1) v James McAvoy (1-0)

Charlie is coming off a 1st round submission loss, his camp has said they're are making changes and hope to learn from their mistakes. You can't make any mistakes when you're in there with James McAvoy, James looked really good in his last fight against Preston Guerrero, finishing in just 12 seconds! Wow, this might be a bad night for Charlie if James can connect with a clean punch.

Moving on to the rest of this packed card, we have a 3 round welterweight fight for you, Thunder Chunk(1-0) v Shaun Flick (1-0) Both of these guys look to be promising prospects, Shaun is a overall well rounded mixed martial artist, he completed dominated his first fight, not even losing a round. Same for Thunder, these guys are neck and neck if you ask me this is a fight that could go either way, all I know is someones 0 has got to go.

Going back to the middleweight division now. Davisitn John v Johnny Anfield both of these guys are looking to show all the fans what they're made of as they will make their professional debut this Saturday. It's so exciting to watch these young guys in there, they're so hungry to make a name, both of these guys have an amazing standup game and I'm sure it will be fireworks once they get in there.

Duane McClellan (1-0) v Abe Eaton (0-1) Even though Abe is coming off a tough loss, he looked impressive in there, you can tell the kid has a lot of potential to do great things in the cage, and I hope it works out for him this Saturday, he better be prepared though. His opponent Duane, will be looking to take his head off with power punch after power punch. When it comes to these big guys, the smallest punch can drop you, this is why the heavyweight division has been so entertaining for years and years.

Exciting fight coming up, Nguyen Goku (0-1) v Charles Weinstock, Charles will be making his CFC debut against Nguyen who is coming off a rough one. He was dominated for all 3 rounds in his last fight, Charles took to twitter to say "If he can't even beat that guy? What makes him think he's going to beat me? I will finish him in the first." Tough words coming from someone who hasn't had his first pro fight, even though he did look impressive in his amateur career. Both of these guys have the potential to put on a great fight.

On to the Light Heavyweight division, this is one of my favorite divisions to watch, think of all the great names to come out of this division, Jon Jones, Rampage, Evans, Bonnar, Griffin, the list can go on and on, Nataniel Salvatore (0-1) looks to take on James Stewart who is making his debut. Both of these guys come from the same background, both excellent stand up strikers. Once again I think this has the potential to steal the show.

To start the card, we have Hasan Sonmez (0-1) v Arthur Lawrence. Another amazing welterweight match-up for the fans. Hasan is a well rounded fighter who is a purple belt in BJJ, he says he doesn't where the fight goes, he says he sees himself being the victor no matter what happens. Arthur will look to start his career off with a devastating knockout. He trains Muay Thai everyday and will come in looking to bang.

Like I said, what a action packed card! full of future champions and prospects, some looking to make their debut and show all the fans why CFC is the show to keep an eye on. This saturday July 23rd, 2016 at The Underground in Las Vegas, Carnage Fighting Championships Four!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 Spots left

(UPDATES in RED)

Carnage Fighting 145lbs
25yo Creation Tournament

Carnage fighting will hold a 16 man tournament for newly created 145 fighters. For the tournament we will offer 4 fight, $1 bonus, $1 fight, $5K win bonus. If you lose we will renegotiate contract to our normal contract of 5 fight, $3K sign on, $1500 fight, $3K win bonus.
Prizes
Winner gets
runner up gets
75K for fastest Knockout
50k for fastest Sub
Creation Date August 2nd
First round August 3rd
Second Round 17th
Semi Finals 31st
Finals 17th
Also want to thank Stu Mack, Twookool, Jay Tycoon, and MR.J for donating to the ORG to make this tournament happen

• Upvote 1

Duane McClellan: 12 seconds? You might as well have put a carboard cut-out of Abe Eaton in there and he would've lasted longer. Mr. Mizzou, with respect, please find me someone who can go longer than it takes to tie a goddamn shoelace.

• Upvote 1

Carnage 145 tournament

Here is where we sit with entries by managers

Larry Mizzou

Owen Petersen (111386)

King Navi (111445)

Jake Bremner (111292)

Ryne Woodsmall (102400)

Marshall Jameson (112392)

Steve Miller (112347)

Mikey Smith (89292)

Glenn Rocket (105695)

The Clown Prince of Crime (89717)

Jagann Behera (111648)

Ras Button

Carnage Fighting is back at it again, what a card we have in-store for you on July 30th, 2016. Carnage Five will be a monster 10 fight, action packed, thrill ride. From start to finish we look to keep you on the edge of your seat. Carnage Five will take place at The Underground in Las Vegas. This event is sponsored by Alpha-Male Nutritional Supplements.

In the Main Event, we will see Light Heavyweight's Gilbert Rod VS Danny Carey. Both of these fighters our 1-0 in their careers, but man are they both promising. You best believe most of this fight will be spent on the ground, both wins for these guys come by 1st round submission. These men do not mess around once they get the fight to the ground, I literally cannot wait for this match. It's always great to see guys with amazing BJJ skills go at it, it's a human chess match.

The Co Main event will feature a Heavyweight fight, Earl Jack VS Phil Anselmo. Once again both of these guys are starting their careers off with a bang. They are both 1-0, another BJJ matchup, these guys don't like standing and banging it out, they rather go to the ground and put their skills to the test. Earl is only a blue belt in BJJ but his skills are still there. Do not let the color of his belt fool you, this will not be an easy fight for Phil, who holds a brown belt in BJJ. Phil has been sparring non stop getting ready for this fight. They really want exceed in CFC. Someone's 0 will be going come fight night.

On to the main card, We have a Light Heavyweight fight, Mike Portnoy VS Jack Miller. This does not look like a good fight for Mike Portnoy, Jack is currently 2-0 in his career, and his looking to plow right through Mike Portnoy in dominant fashion just like his other two fights, which his finished both by KO. Mike Portnoy is 0-1 with his one loss coming by way of KO. He has said in recent interviews that his first loss was a fluke and he will put a stop to Jack Miller's hype train. Either way you can expect these guys to bang it out till someone falls, and who doesn't love that?

Up next we have a Welterweight fight for you, Adriano Auzier VS Jose Rodriguez. I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited to see Adriano's debut, this kid has been posting training videos on his social media and man does he look like a monster, he has a background in Muay Thai, and he seems to know a little wrestling as well. He will have his work cut out for him come fight night, as he takes on 1-0 fighter Jose. Jose ended his last fight by first round KO. Jose has been working on his Muay Thai to prepare himself, but he said it shouldn't be problem to end this fight in the first round. What do you guys think? Will Jose pull off another 1st round KO? Or will Adriano shock the world in his debut?

Moving on to the Lightweights now, we have Bruno Thunder VS John Pateman, I'm excited for this one boys, John Paterman is a man to watch, his first ever Pro MMA fight, he won by slamming his opponent into the mat. That's right out of Rampages book if you ask me. Bruno will have to be careful not to let John grab a hold of him. He did say if the fight went to the ground that he would do okay, his first and only win came by rear naked choke, earning him Submission Of The Night This fight is a must see.

Back to the Heavyweight division we have, David Dunc VS Frank Smir. Both of these guys are 0-1 but that doesn't take anything away from these competitors. Both of these fighters are very well rounded, and don't care where the fight will take place, hopefully the stamina will not play a major roll for these big guys, we will find out come fight night.

The second Lightweight fight of the night will feature, Bill Bannerman VS Ginga Hagane. Bill will making his debut against 1-2 fighter Ginga Hagane. Ginga's 2 losses, come by submissions, he will not have to worry about that with Bill though, Bill only has a white belt in BJJ, he will be looking to keep the fight on the feet with his amazing Muay Thai background. Be sure to keep an eye on this fight.

The third fight of the night will feature another Welterweight fight. Wayne Static VS Marcos Rojas. Both of these guys will be making their Pro debuts on fight night. We are pretty sure both of these guys will be looking to take this fight to the ground as soon as the bell rings, they both have an extensive ground game. I always get excited when I find out two guys are making their debuts, you never know if you have another star on your hands.

Second fight of the night will be going back to the Welterweight division, Christian Black Jr VS Joe Smith Jr. Weirdly enough, we have two Jr's going up against each other. Christian will be making his Pro debut against 1-1 fighter Joe Smith. Christian has an amazing background in wrestling, he will be looking to take Joe down and pound him out with extreme GNP. Joe welcomes the takedowns though, his only win comes by submission so going to the ground should be no problem for Mr. Smith. We will have to watch and see to see how this one goes.

And to start this card off we have another Lightweight fight, Daniel Euler VS Jimmy Cutler. Jimmy will look to continue his dominance against Daniel who is making his debut, Daniel has a crazy extensive background in wrestling, he said it's all he knows really, Jimmy on the other hand, is a very well rounded fighter who says when someone only focuses on one thing that's all you know and you just don't know how to adapt when you get in there with someone who can do it all.

As promised this will be an amazing card, we hope to see everyone here on fight night in Las Vegas Nevada at the amazing Underground Arena. Main event partner is Alpha Male Nutritional Supplements. Man we cannot wait for this one!!

Jose Rodriguez: I'd like to congradulate Adriano Auzier for making it all 3 rounds with me! I wanted to make a statement to all the fighters in the 170lb division. I let Auzier get up both times after I knocked his ass down so that everyone in my division could get a little more scouting time on me! The lord knows you guys will need it!

• Upvote 1