QFC's while contracted

So exactly what is the deal with scheduling QFC's while contracted? Do we need permission from our contracted organization? I have sent messages to the owners of a couple of my fighters organizations and received no response. I have also not gotten a fight offer for these fighters for between 17-21 days. I want to fight! Any help?

So exactly what is the deal with scheduling QFC's while contracted? Do we need permission from our contracted organization? I have sent messages to the owners of a couple of my fighters organizations and received no response. I have also not gotten a fight offer for these fighters for between 17-21 days. I want to fight! Any help?
all that promotion-owners need to do is a click a button on your contract. sorry about your damn luck signing with promotions who dont respond :blush:

Are the orgs active at all or completely dead?

1 is not very active, hasn't had a fight since the 22nd, but has one coming up on the 6th, the other one is recently under new ownership. I don't think i should name them because I don't want to single anyone out.

1 is not very active, hasn't had a fight since the 22nd, but has one coming up on the 6th, the other one is recently under new ownership. I don't think i should name them because I don't want to single anyone out.

haha i think everybody knows the one under new ownership.

haha i think everybody knows the one under new ownership.

Yeah well in all fairness to him it is a problem he inherited. He hasn't owned it nearly as long as I have been asking for a fight. In both organizations though, my guys are 1-1. Just wanna get em some fights