PSE 18yr old restricted division!

XxxtremeT13

As we all know ( or most).... 18yr olds are most ideal for long term careers. They train better and have longer careers vs say a 25yr old who train slower with less potential for a great fighter. I introduce to you the 18yr old 170lbs division. All fighters signed must be 18 yrs (Also ID restricted 336k+). This will allow fighters not only to ensure fair match ups and not being QFCed against a 25yr old. Also youll have the chance to train plenty as fights wouldnt be offered but every 3 to 4 weeks.

So. Train. Fight. Get better. Fight som more. Make money. Train more.

Now accepting applicants.

• Upvote 3

As we all know ( or most).... 18yr olds are most ideal for long term careers. They train better and have longer careers vs say a 25yr old who train slower with less potential for a great fighter. I introduce to you the 18yr old 170lbs division. All fighters signed must be 18 yrs (Also ID restricted 336k+). This will allow fighters not only to ensure fair match ups and not being QFCed against a 25yr old. Also youll have the chance to train plenty as fights wouldnt be offered but every 3 to 4 weeks.

So. Train. Fight. Get better. Fight som more. Make money. Train more.

Now accepting applicants.

Sign me up. Creating an 18year old Welterweight RIGHT!!! NOW!!!!!!

Division is growing.. This is a great opportunity to create an 18yr old fight..get some start cash from signing bonus to get him training and earn some extra training cash every 3 or 4 weeks and know that you'll only face other fighters that are 18yrs old. Come one come all... I'll sign em as fast as you can make em