KONFLIKT FC - Champagne Sippin' Smack Talkin' Jaw Jackin' Thread...and WRITEUPS

BigTree

Again, you are just wrong. I have defended the title twice now and everyone at the top of the division was someone I had already KO'd losing rounds matters for shit when you KO your opponent. Anderson Silva was well on his way to losing his title to Chael Sonnen when he landed that Triangle... who cares. The winner was still Anderson Silva. I NEVER declined a fight, I just said I wanted one extra week to train because one week was going to be needed for rest. The Super-fight thing never happened because the guy that Boble wanted me to fight ended up losing, and I was never sent another fight offer. I never said shit about needing 60 days to defend said title. I already defended it twice in that amount of time. I had sent a message to humble which he never replied to, wanting to discuss the options. I did ask for an extra week, but I hardly think that is game breaking. I had said that this would give your guys the opportunity to sort out a contender with an actual win for their last fight and not have me fight the same two guys over and over again. But you come in here and twist the truth or make false accusations and flat out lies... you and I both know that none of these things are true

Sorry but actions speak louder than words. Here is the fight you barely squeezed by:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=930199

Henry Aron (aging 27 year old) went on to win his next fight and earn his title shot.

But instead (now that you own the org, the actual owner is just a pawn) you booked him against the other contender (another 27 year old that could beat your chump via grappling) all the way to September 29th (lo why so far?).

Your chump will not defend for the next 2 months , giving him 3 months to fully train at his training peak while you waste these guys' time making them fight each other. By the time you choose to fight them (you are praying Aron loses, then you never have to face him) your guy will always have the edge.

But keep buying orgs, manipulating matchmaking and pretending to be good and help the community lol.

• Downvote 1

Still wrong, Camara. None of the top guys have wins. That is the reason no one is set to fight Orndorf. No other reason then that. And as I said. Who gives a shit if he was winning by points if I knocked him the fuck out? The second time I did so by the way... And Danton? He gets another win it will be him fighting me for the title, but I already beat him also... another KO. So why should I keep fighting the same guys over and over again? I'm doing none of the things you accuse me of. If I were then I would have fought one of these guys because I already know I can and have beaten them. So quit with your distortions and lies and quit hijacking the thread like you promised. This is exactly the type of shit that people remember you for. Making up complete fabrications or massively distorting the truth until it is unrecognizable as truth anymore. I have already beaten EVERYONE at the top of the division and none have a win showing yet. When one of the top dogs gets a win again and establishes themselves as the number one contender then I will fight them. I do not believe in giving fighters coming off losses title fights. It's disgraceful. We already know that you have no such compunction.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w17.jpg

Adel "Brutal" Santos

Thanks bro, i didn't know that a fighter gets sloppy at the age of 27-28. That was like a wake-up call for me, your ideas are great and means i should have as many fights as i can and train the important attributes before that age.

You are very welcome, better to invest your time on 18 year old projects.

If you happen to have 25 year olds you want to fight them as often as possible with very little down time between fights as they don't learn as fast as 18 year olds. After a while you will only roll 25 year olds on the Island and on specific tourneys like League of Legends (25 yr olds only).

In other news "President Elect" Donald Trump (330872) just got out of his contract with failed org Volcanic Erection and we have contacted Garet Baraken to sign him to KORNFLIKT. He should easily dominate his division and unlike some fighters he will fight anyone (his last 2 opponents were undefeated until they met the president.

7b8.jpg

The MMA world was shook when the POTUS (7-1) signed with LegKick Cage Cartel today September 9th !!

7b8.jpg

The most powerful man in the planet would only agree to be interviewed if we got him the hottest, filthiest, most savage hoes we could find so we found the Riberi sisters from France and well they are famous for doing just about anything for a few bucks.

BrpO1JACEAAfrJm.jpg

"President Elect" Donald Trump: You filthy hoes, whattaya want?

Riberi Sisters: Welcome to Cage Cartel monsieur le president ! Any words for your fans in France?

POTUS: Stop tapping out, you bunch of french pussies.

Riberi Sisters: Ou La La , monsieur le president them be fighting words.

POTUS: Fuck you both, France is only good at baguettes and taking it in the butt.

Riberi Sisters: Oui Oui , hmm hmm le sexe anal. Ou la la monsieur le president you practice BBBJ?

POTUS: Wut? bareback blow job? You filthy hoes, you must have mouth herpes galore. I bet you do ATM.

Riberi Sisters: Revenons a nos moutons monsieur le president ! Who you want to fight at LiverKick Cartel?

POTUS: Well I don't fucking know. It's managed by the Cartel so probably some mexican'ts , do you have any mexican'ts ?

Riberi Sisters: Nous avons Sodomy Hussein

POTUS: That's iraqui you ignoramus. What the fuck? They don't teach you Geography in France? That guy is a complete faggot.

Riberi Sisters: Ou la la ? indeed Convicted aime beaucoup l' homosexuality . Hmm Alors Floppy Dick?

POTUS: The president respects Camp Grumpy. We will fight him if that is the fight in front of us, plus we would love to avenge the L of our dearly departed Caytlin Jenner but if there are other options (HINT: GET ME SOME MEXICANS) we will take them.

Riberi Sisters: Robert Kortig est libre ...

POTUS: Deal !

At this time the POTUS proceeded to grab both Riberi sisters by the pussy and left the building with his entourage.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...