THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

not sure if i've seen a thread like this before, or if it's an original concept (am i a trendsetter?????), but here's the concept: i'll start out by posting two choices (aka "this" and "that"). then, the next person to post will choose between two, and make up something for the next person to choose from. then the next person will do the same, and so on, and so on. i'm curious to see if this will be fun OR be an epic failure :P

for example, if were to post this:

peanut butter OR jelly?

then the next person would post something like this:

peanut butter OR jelly?

peanut butter.

boxers OR briefs?

now, they don't have be obvious pairs, like those two examples, so you could offer up crazy/weird/funny choices such as:

• a girlfriend/wife with the most beautiful face in the world but no vagina, OR a girlfriend/wife with a super ugly face but the best vagina in the world
  • getting to watch tyra banks fall down a flight of stairs, OR getting a wheelbarrow full of skittles
  • being stuck in an elevator for 30 days (assuming you have food/water to survive), OR having to eat your own turds for lunch (on hot dog buns, of course) for a week. (no condiments)

------------

ok then, let's get started. here's the first one:

get both of your legs surgically removed, OR having to cut off your own penis (you get to keep your balls though, so you won't grow tits)

• Downvote 1

I was going to say cut off my own penis. But then thought how awesome it would be to have an actual bionic leg. Imagine learning or getting a leg customly designed to head kick people. Awesome

1 hot guy and a hot chick, any of your choice, whether it be celebrity etc etc (have to take it aswell) OR 2 fat ugly chicks?

• Downvote 1

Tackled by Ray Lewis any day,

Edit my previously disgusting question with a more thought provoking one:

Would you rather have a rewind button in your life or a pause button in your life?

I'm not touching that one

Ok I changed it

Tackled by Ray Lewis any day,

Edit my previously disgusting question with a more thought provoking one:

Would you rather have a rewind button in your life or a pause button in your life?

Rewind seems to have a lot of possibilities, I guess it depends on how it would work; like if you just end up back in the exact same spot with the same memories because if that was the case I'd take pause instead but otherwise probably rewind.

The ability to see the future but not change it, or the ability to travel back in time and alter the past but not know the consequences until you've done it (consequences may include you no longer existing)?

Island season 2.

Run 2 miles naked mid day in your hometown OR eat an entire raw chicken?

run 2 miles naked. i haven't been to my hometown in like 20 years, so they wouldn't even recognize me :P

eat a bucket full of hobo pubic hair, OR quit your job and live homeless for a full year.

• Upvote 1

raw fish.

Would you rather have sex with Susan Boyle but noone else would ever know or not have sex with her but everyone thinks you did and you can't convince them other wise?

In case you dunno who she is this is her:

http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/susan-boyle-pic-pa-106501596-388658.jpg

I'd rather have sex with Susan Boyle but noone else would ever know. Still not sure if that's a good choice lol, as I know nothing about her other than she's ugly lol.

Would you rather have aids or stage 3 prostate cancer?

Aids, you are still physically able to have sex and medicine to manage the disease is getting better.

Being a grown man, would you rather have the body of a 10 year old child with a normal sized dick, or the body of a grown man with the dick of a 10 year old child?

I want a serious answer. Think of the implications of both situations before you answer.

What are you talking about? I said "I wouldnt do it" Which means, I would let those assholes think I did it.

oh lol i thought you meant you would do neither... my baaad