Los Angeles Combat Association!

• 3 weeks later...

Bo Jones (287131)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19b14.jpg

Interviewer: We are just six days away from L.A.C.A. 1 - Championship where Bo Jones will face Alex Boyd for the 265lbs title in the main event. I'm here now with one of those fighters Bo, what is going to happen in The Underground arena when you two meet?

Jones: Listen. Don't bring your kids to this event because it's not going to be suitable for children. Alex Boyd is a dead man walking. People look at my 0-1-0 record and think I'm new to this. Shit I've been fighting since the day I was born.

Interviewer: But Bo it is fair to say, you have never quite had a fight like this. What can you do to win this fight and become champion?

Jones: I can knock him out cold. I can break his arm. I can choke the life out of him. There are so many ways I can win this fight. Yes I have never had such a big fight but neither has Alex Boyd. Alex Boyd doesn't know me. Alex Boyd doesn't know the things I am willing to do, the things I have sacrificed, to become a champion.

Interviewer: Boyd has fought for a title before at the now defunct V-Mask MMA organisation. He lost that one and is currently on a five match losing streak. Do you feel that you are the favourite going into this fight?

Jones: Absolutely. But this is mixed martial arts. I was winning my last fight but got caught late in the second round. There is no room for complacency.

Interviewer: And finally Bo, is there anything else you would like to say?

Jones: Yeh big up to my Compton crew. Three six nine. Doing it all the time. We coming baby.

• 2 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19b14.jpg

Bo Jones (287131)

"Look who's gone and got himself another shot at that title. It's your boi. I have never been more excited to get in the cage. I am not the same fighter that lost at L.A.C.A .1. and now I get to prove it. When you lose such a big fight like I did, you find out who your real friends are. The same people that come crawling back now that I'm on a two fight win streak. Like I said. I'm better now. Inside and outside the cage. I know where my strengths lie and soon, so will Alex Boyd. He will find out the hard way."