NY Fight Nights will reopen in february 2016

bjornmma1

ID ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Id restriction or not and if ID restriction, what ID?

• No ID restriction
    • 210k ID restricted
    • 270k ID restricted

Yes, you read it correctly, NYFN will reopen its doors in february 2016!!!

http://i60.tinypic.com/mtaypi.jpg

There has never been a thing in the game that I enjoyed more than being the owner of NYFN and those who know me well know that that is 100% true. I had some cool wins with my own fighters, but none of these wins gave me the satisfaction of running my own org. I had to close the org due to family health issues sadly enough. On top of that, I have been very busy the last few months, but I know that real life will calm after january 2016, so I want to reopen NYFN and once again give it my all.

What I am looking for is response from managers, via post on this forum thread or via PM, to let me know what they think of it and what suggestions that they have. Also if you will try to send fighters my way, let me know that already please. The more info I get, the better I can plan it and the more brilliant it will be ;)

I am going to very carefully plan the opening of the org, and that means that I will have a staff, concept, etc.. all ready long before it actually opens. I want it to be a huge succes once again and I am confident that it will be.

As for the org, I haven't decided yet if it will be ID restricted with a ID restriction as it used to be ( 210k) , an ID restriction around 270k for newer fighters, or go for an unrestricted org and really go for it. It will depend on the votes on the poll and the reactions of the managers.

In conclusion, I can say that I am very very happy that I will be able to reopen my beloved org again and now I can only hope that the tycoon world is happy with this news as well.

-Bjorn-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Good luck with this, I was a big fan of NYFN when it was around and without a doubt I'll be sending a couple of fighters your way. Out of interest, why February 2016? Why not now? Or November? :D

Thanks, great to hear man! :) I'm still a student, but go on internship for a few months then and will have more free time than when at school. I have never stopped thinking about reopening NYFN, but I didn't want to open it and then see that I wouldn't have enough time. But february 2016, the time is right for it ;)

• Upvote 1

270k is my vote. The un-restricted ID fighters and the 210k fighters are all signed up, so you will have a really hard time signing many of those fighters

I want to make it a top org, so that's why I liked the non-restricted option and a high ID restriction. I know it would be tougher to set up, but not impossible with good planning. That's why I want to get a lot of feedback. The more info I gather on who would send fighters over, the better I will know how to plan everything :)

Glad to see NYFN coming back under the proper management.

I would say 270k or no restriction. 210k is almost pointless now because most of them are 26-30yrs old and should be reaching their peak potential and don't really need to be restricted any longer.

Glad to see NYFN coming back under the proper management.

I would say 270k or no restriction. 210k is almost pointless now because most of them are 26-30yrs old and should be reaching their peak potential and don't really need to be restricted any longer.

I've got a 230k id fighter at almost 80%. 240k is about the lowest id where you can argue the need for a restriction.

I've got a 230k id fighter at almost 80%. 240k is about the lowest id where you can argue the need for a restriction.

Yupp, 210k ID restriction is very much pointless. Also there is multiple 270k orgs in NY right now so Im thinkin no ID restriction from those options is the only way to go. Personally I'd love to see 285-290k ID org in NY by then.

Yupp, 210k ID restriction is very much pointless. Also there is multiple 270k orgs in NY right now so Im thinkin no ID restriction from those options is the only way to go. Personally I'd love to see 285-290k ID org in NY by then.

I personally like the idea of going unrestricted also the most, but there are a few hard challenges that that brings with it. Not that it can't be done, but would be a lot harder. 1) cash . I don't want to be relying on anyone for cash and having loans and stuff like that. 2) most of these guys are all signed to orgs.

Because I'll announce the decision about the ID or no ID long before it opens, that should give all interested managers enough time enough to possibly sign for us once one of their contracts runs out I believe. I will most likely have to buy a lot of vip for other managers to bulk up my balance to have more funds to sign good fighters, but I'll first have to think about the ID or non-ID. I set up the poll to see what most people are thinking and it seems like 270k ID is the big favorite. I'm talking to my future staff now via PM to see what he thinks and what we can do to make it happen. Updates will follow when decisions are made, but for now, all input is welcome via forum post or PM :)

I set up the poll to see what most people are thinking and it seems like 270k ID is the big favorite. I'm talking to my future staff now via PM to see what he thinks and what we can do to make it happen. Updates will follow when decisions are made, but for now, all input is welcome via forum post or PM :)

If you really want to listen to the people you should've set more options to your poll imo. I mean there is already three (3!) 270k ID orgs and one 275k ID org in NY..... Also there is zero (0) 250k, 260k, 280k, 290k ID orgs in there yet you want to open another 270k ID org there? mmm'kay :D Just saying...

We have just received the confirmation from one of the best nutrition companies in the game, Kaiser Nutrition, that we will team up and that they will become our event partner when the org opens. Great news and I look very much forward to our partnership!

I have zero doubt that this partnership will be a great one and will lead both of our companies to the top! :)

http://i60.tinypic.com/mtaypi.jpg & http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415559238kn1_zpsedfa07be.PNG

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If you go for a new ID restriction like 270 or 280k id like to help kick it off with a GONY tournament. Basically I've been looking for someone who might be keen to host it in their org for me haha

• Upvote 3