Yahoo Fantasy Football 350k Sign-up Fee

SteelPenn

• 1 month later...

One word tells the story of my season, MotherfuckingPaytonManning

One word tells the story of my season, MotherfuckingPaytonManning

My Andy Dalton outscored your Payton Manning. Sounds weird but i take it. It was about damn time someone snapped your unbeaten streak :)

On the other hand, i had my 5-0 streak snapped in another league (PPR). Im 22 behind and he still has Luck, i have Gates. So, unless Luck goes out of the game with -x points and Gates goes berzerk, thats my first loss. I benched Dalton and played Big Ben in this one

• 3 weeks later...

steelpenn, you lucky bastard. big ben, and andre johnson killed it this week :(

Now if only my Steelers could win a game.

• 2 weeks later...

wtf who would have thought the rams defense would ever get even close to 41 fantasy points :(

Just noticed this. Me at all times, Rams def has saved my ass in quite a few weeks. Shame the rest of the team sucked it up. I have been surprised that no trades have really been done considering the amount of people losing players. I lost Reggie Wayne and Randell Cobb so far this season TY Hilton is my only good WR left but i have 3 good RB's Lacy, Lynch and Jackson :D

• 4 weeks later...

Welp. Coasting into the playoffs with a AP and Gronk out and a once again Gronkless Brady.

For the record I immediately regretted accepting that Gordon for Gronk trade. Now I REALLY regret it. I had too much hate for the Browns QBs.

good luck in the playoffs everyone, should be some good matchups.

Same to you facekicker and everyone else. Its been a good season this season apart from the injuries.

Its me you are facing Zardoz, do you have any idea how happy i was when i seen that AP AND GRONK got injured on the same week i played you.

Your looking good so far Dean, good luck

Congrats guys, good luck to both of you.

holy crap, did you see the original projection for our final? lol

206.56 Orig Proj 206.22

it couldn't get any closer!!

Big time numbers, in the post season i have been averaging around about 220 lol. at least we gonna get at least 1mil each. Should be a kick ass final to close off a kick ass year.