Tycoon World Olympics 2.0

EzekelRAGE

In any given event currently, how many athletes are from the same country in real life, such as US, China, Germany to name a few but not disregard others and in some events certain countries dominate and sweep the medals so why would it be so outlandish that this happens here as well.

Prolly cause its 3 different orgs really competing who share the same managers but different fighters. Not exactly a global event. With Asc and Evo its like the Jamacian and American sprint teams. This game isn't made that way. They are fighters in the GEG group who will not join because well they will more than likely hold there own Olympics as they should. They are fighters in the GEG group who are better than the champs in Asc and Evo. We will never get to see such a thing where it is a global event this is just a 3 org event with some other guys. I don't know if this is that global domination shit but it would have been nice to see all the top fighters in one tourney held by more than the usual suspects. Is it really that hard for 8 top orgs to do a random draw to see who gets what?

• Upvote 3

Tycoon olympics should be event where every manager that want could enter 1-2 fighters for qualifying. there could be maybe 50-300managers/fighters. Ranking doesent matter anything only skills.

what if mike would host tycoon olympics just like grappling event? it would cost like 5 vipdays to enter? http://www.mmatycoon.com/twgc.php

Prolly cause its 3 different orgs really competing who share the same managers but different fighters. Not exactly a global event. With Asc and Evo its like the Jamacian and American sprint teams. This game isn't made that way. They are fighters in the GEG group who will not join because well they will more than likely hold there own Olympics as they should. They are fighters in the GEG group who are better than the champs in Asc and Evo. We will never get to see such a thing where it is a global event this is just a 3 org event with some other guys. I don't know if this is that global domination shit but it would have been nice to see all the top fighters in one tourney held by more than the usual suspects. Is it really that hard for 8 top orgs to do a random draw to see who gets what?

In all fairness to Mega he did try to get 8 orgs to host a weight class each but a lot of orgs was nt Intrested or pulled out.

• Downvote 1

yeah i tried. the prob is some of the orgs dont have enough to have their champs go, even though they get 7 diff top fighters their org operations stop which suck for their biz.

sending some fighters like 2-3 is more realistic i guess esp if the manager is persistent. i also know its not just the org as some managers arent interested.

• Downvote 1

yeah i tried. the prob is some of the orgs dont have enough to have their champs go, even though they get 7 diff top fighters their org operations stop which suck for their biz.

sending some fighters like 2-3 is more realistic i guess esp if the manager is persistent. i also know its not just the org as some managers arent interested.

I also noticed its the orgs that make millions and the fighters get a medal. I believe the fighter managers should be the ones getting millions on this expecially if its the elite dudes fighting in it.

• Upvote 2

I also noticed its the orgs that make millions and the fighters get a medal. I believe the fighter managers should be the ones getting millions on this expecially if its the elite dudes fighting in it.

yeah ive offered my managers money. bc the hosting is split between 3 orgs its diff to determine GP money. although im willing

Maybe have each org owner keep track of the profit from each event(after contract expenses/arena etc are covered). You could have a person goin from org to org keeping track if you want. Half the profit could go to the org and the other half could go to a prize fund to be split between all gold medal winners. Would get messy when the org has to use their own fighters to fill a card. Idk, just tossin stuff out there. Would probably be easier to do a flat rate for all gold medalist. 100k-200k or something.

Maybe have each org owner keep track of the profit from each event(after contract expenses/arena etc are covered). You could have a person goin from org to org keeping track if you want. Half the profit could go to the org and the other half could go to a prize fund to be split between all gold medal winners. Would get messy when the org has to use their own fighters to fill a card. Idk, just tossin stuff out there. Would probably be easier to do a flat rate for all gold medalist. 100k-200k or something.

100-200k. Really? Elite fighters make that in ONE FIGHT. This just makes it completely a waste of time and a loss of money to the managers. For an event which is basically just a couple of superfights between orgs. Not proving much tbh it just appears that the concept it once held is shattered.

I mailed the org owners to see why they didn't join btw. Most managers have gotten back to me.

2 didn't have all the divisions to compete.

1 didn't have the time nor the roster.

2 didn't even know the thing existed.

1 hated jug and wasn't invited.

No names will be given to who said what. GEG will also be hosting there own olympics type of tourney. All it showed me was with a bit of reaching out to other orgs and negotiating this thing could have been between all the elite fighters intend of like half of them. Its the last thing i am gonna say about all of this. Could you please remove dettman also. i'd rather just fight out his contract at this point.

• Upvote 2

100-200k. Really?

The numbers were obviously up for discussion was just tossing something out for louie/mega/scott to see. I also offered another suggestion where the winners got a piece of the profit from the whole event.

100-200k. Really? Elite fighters make that in ONE FIGHT. This just makes it completely a waste of time and a loss of money to the managers. For an event which is basically just a couple of superfights between orgs. Not proving much tbh it just appears that the concept it once held is shattered.

I mailed the org owners to see why they didn't join btw. Most managers have gotten back to me.

No names will be given to who said what. GEG will also be hosting there own olympics type of tourney. All it showed me was with a bit of reaching out to other orgs and negotiating this thing could have been between all the elite fighters intend of like half of them. Its the last thing i am gonna say about all of this. Could you please remove dettman also. i'd rather just fight out his contract at this point.

Wow, I must admit I am alittle taken aback by all this, we had this open for everyone to enter, some backed out yes, some were unsure if they could field a roster and for those saying they were not invited I call BS as it was open to all who were interested originally. As for reaching out thanks for your crack investigating work, as I DID reach out to every single org owner who originally wished to partake and I got back a "thanks but not interested,not sure I have the roster, just had some inactives return so I might be able to but not sure, and another not sure at this time plus of course myself and asc who are both still interested. To that point I tried to come up with a format that might still work, but based on the response I am not sure why I even bothered, aparently our attempts to save this have only soured certain managers on the idea. As for Dettman, was that a direct shot at his Org to say piss off once his current deal is up? If so not sure where that is coming from to be honest

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

ive asked all the top orgs that had top fighters. i didnt ask steel penn bc they dont have a roster.

i have asked several geg orgs. most of them replied with not enough roster or didnt respond.

• Downvote 2

ive asked all the top orgs that had top fighters. i didnt ask steel penn bc they dont have a roster.

i have asked several geg orgs. most of them replied with not enough roster or didnt respond.

Thats what i posted in here what i got replied to about it. As you can see by what you and louie have said it exactly what i said. It was negotiable the major problem being not everyone has a 265+ or 135/145 roster. Let me explain how i see this. This is your guys brain child. You are gonna have to sell this to the org and make it as fair as possible. Hell you guys are the top 2/3 orgs in the game. You guys don't need this as much as the smaller orgs do. If you really wanted this concept which in theory would be great for the game. You would take the short end of the stick and hold your head up high with the knowledge that you created the best tourney ever. It appears little to no negotiating was done.

I am just disappointed that i thought this thing could have been the tourney that would get all the top fighters into a tourney to duke it out to see who truly is the top fighters. Something i wished from when i ran an org but politics and bullshit always got in the way of it which i have held my hand up to. The 205 tourney i done last year i had to do a lot of negotiating and if i didn't win the damn thing i would have lost a bit of money in it. I was just happy with the fact i got most of the top 32 fighters in the LHW and MW division to join it. This would have beaten mine 10 times over if people could just check the ego's at the door and who knows maybe not make this about who is the elite org. Yes it would prove that out to be the case who had the better champions but it would do something more than that. We could finally see who the top guy in each division is. As i said i am just disappointed in the way shit went.

Wow, I must admit I am alittle taken aback by all this, we had this open for everyone to enter, some backed out yes, some were unsure if they could field a roster and for those saying they were not invited I call BS as it was open to all who were interested originally. As for reaching out thanks for your crack investigating work, as I DID reach out to every single org owner who originally wished to partake and I got back a "thanks but not interested,not sure I have the roster, just had some inactives return so I might be able to but not sure, and another not sure at this time plus of course myself and asc who are both still interested. To that point I tried to come up with a format that might still work, but based on the response I am not sure why I even bothered, aparently our attempts to save this have only soured certain managers on the idea. As for Dettman, was that a direct shot at his Org to say piss off once his current deal is up? If so not sure where that is coming from to be honest

the sarcasm really wasn't needed dude. Considering that we go back you should know i like to find things out from the horses mouth. Not from what people tell me as it tends to be one side of a story. Most of what you said is what i said. So my "crack investigating work" was really just the same shit you could have told me? I messaged the top 10 orgs btw and you can call BS on what they told me. I can only go by what i was told by these org owners. When an org owner pm's me to say i don't have a clue what you are talking about? What am i meant to say. Bullshit louie pm'd you? No i take people for there word. That is upto you and them to sort that out.

As for Dettman it was more of a i'll just stick with my current org and fight out my contract. As far as i know thats what i do. Fight out my contracts. if it was me telling you to piss off i would pm you directly and say release David and Dettman. I wouldn't have just said Dettman. As i said to Jug. I am just disappointed in the way things have been handled with a concept that could have been huge.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1