Just curious...

imcool

...whether you all are tired yet of whining about "need to update this" and "game would be better if..."?

The first time I've played this game was god knows how many years ago, and virtually NOTHING has changed. The game play has been 99% the same as it was day 1.

I've come back in the beginning of last year and the following enormous changes have been added:

- The oh-so-important Belt Cabinet

- 15% elbow damage or whatever ta fuck it is that was changed(yet to be noticed, by me anyways)

- "Put in a good session on clinch TD/TDD"...so expect this in 2022

Stop complaining about the updates. Mike isn't making any because it's of no interest to him. Accept this game for what it is, enjoy it, or quit if your frustration of no updates is too much to handle.

Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 2

...whether you all are tired yet of whining about "need to update this" and "game would be better if..."?

The first time I've played this game was god knows how many years ago, and virtually NOTHING has changed. The game play has been 99% the same as it was day 1.

I've come back in the beginning of last year and the following enormous changes have been added:

- The oh-so-important Belt Cabinet

- 15% elbow damage or whatever ta fuck it is that was changed(yet to be noticed, by me anyways)

- "Put in a good session on clinch TD/TDD"...so expect this in 2022

Stop complaining about the updates. Mike isn't making any because it's of no interest to him. Accept this game for what it is, enjoy it, or quit if your frustration of no updates is too much to handle.

Just my thoughts.

Just curious...

did you just make a thread about stop the bitching while bitching all over it?

is this real life?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just curious...

did you just make a thread about stop the bitching while bitching all over it?

is this real life?

Actually, I brought up reasons why bitching will get you nowhere with the updates. Better off rubbing one out and moving on.

As for you, go train Steve, he's gonna face a real fighter after his next fight. No more can crushing into false sense of accomplishment!

Actually, I brought up reasons why bitching will get you nowhere with the updates. Better off rubbing one out and moving on.

As for you, go train Steve, he's gonna face a real fighter after his next fight. No more can crushing into false sense of accomplishment!

lol

Escobar said the same and when I accepted he forgot where he put his weight loss supplements.

Mumu will get leveled :)