NFL 2019

JLP

I love Ford and I was hoping ravens made a trade up for Ford; we are set at tackle so we would have played him at G.

Early Rd 2 has had a ton of trades so far!

I've Never heard of bunting before now, he certainly wasn't on my rds 1-3 radar.

DK metcalf still there halfway thru Rd 2.... seems nobody believes he can put it all together.

My favorite prospect left for Ravens is Winovich. If he's gone then I think they take another WR.

Rams might of just secured the best one-two punch in NFL with Gurley and Henderson.

Not feeling optimistic about Tampa. Time and time again Jason Licht has proven he doesn't know how to evaluate a DB. So I can't say that I feel strongly about the guys we drafted in the 2nd and 3rd. Same GM that passed on Derwin James and didn't even attempt to move up for Jaylen Ramsey when our biggest need was DB and we were only a couple picks away. Licht's been drafting defensive backs for 4 years and hasn't got it right once.

I like Carlton Davis. I think Justin Evans and Jordan Whitehead are adequate. However, I questioned Justin Evans (2nd round) and MJ Stewart (2nd Rnd) and now I'm questing all 3 of the DB's we just draft on day 2. I like Jamel Dean, worried about his durability. We'll see how it turns out but if it fails miserably I wouldn't be surprised.

Tampa Bay with the gayest pick of the draft selects a kicker... hope he can block too.

not a single OL. Only Licht is delusional enough to think our OL doesn't need improvement.

Happy with our first pick but I think classic Licht style we butchered the rest of the draft. If this dude still has a job after this season I'll be disappointed because I think we can do better than this. Could of drafted Bryce Love, Mike Weber, an offensive lineman... noooo, we go kicker cuz he had a good game in the snow. Snow doesn't = rain. smdh.

• 5 months later...

The Chiefs are looking awesome, picking up McCoy was a inspired bit of business, with the Andy Reid connection,

The lion's in the nfc have taken everyone by surprise, they pushed the Chiefs all the way last night.

And can't believe what the Buccs did to the Rams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So...

Lamar is shining. If he continues this for more than one season, I will be shocked. But he is putting up stats I thought he could only accomplish in madden lol.

Haskins is in a dumpster. I had a Buckeye really hype him up, so I expected a lot more from him. Usually any QB from OHio state I dismiss as system qb and expect will flop at nfl level but my buddy convinced me dude was legit and he looked good throwing at the combine.

So far I was wrong about Harry bursting into the scene. I expect him to ball out eventually with BB but might take him a season to get the wheels rolling.

Bucs look like the Bucs. Not surprised. Winston making it easy for us though, have a feeling he will turn it around enough to warrant a franchise tag.

Need to replace our backup Qb offensive coordinator. Left which has been awful. 1st and goal... pass! 2nd and goal... pass! 3rd and goal...

This is what happens when backup QB calls plays. Light should get canned for his disaster draft classes.

• Upvote 1

Jameis is too comfortable with Fitz gone, there's nobody to really challenge him.

Leave to the Falcons to play up to their talent level AFTER reaching 1-7. Quinn's gone... All we're doing is showing what we could have been and hurting draft position. It's almost more depressing seeing what we should have been.

• 1 month later...

No NFL talk for over a month.........

So how about the Titans knocking off the Patriots and Ravens??

It's going to end this week. I want my Grandfather to see one more KC championship in his lifetime.

Not sure if that's sarcastic or what.

Any QB in the league can run the Titans offense. Just hand off to Henry lol.

80 YPG gotta be record low for any playoff team in modern era.

A little bit of both. He has looked good when they actually throw it, but he obviously doesn't have to throw that often.

Mariota couldn't run that offense, lol

• Upvote 1