Rate the last Game you played ...

Rambo

Football Manager 2017 - 10/10, if you like football management games you'll love this game. I've spent hundreds of hours on this years edition.

FM 17 and Civ VI are the only games I have been playing recently. Both pretty addictive.

I want to get back into gaming more often though I miss that shit...

Anyone wanna give their rating/opinion of 'For Honor'? Is it worth it?

FM 17 and Civ VI are the only games I have been playing recently. Both pretty addictive.

I want to get back into gaming more often though I miss that shit...

Anyone wanna give their rating/opinion of 'For Honor'? Is it worth it?

For Honor was fun. I wasn't a big fan of the lack of customization options. Combat is pretty good if you get the hang of it. I was a bad mother fucker though lol, think mostly because I grasped defensive stance vs multiple enemies pretty quickly. Got kind of boring for me and I moved on to better things.

7/10

• 2 weeks later...

injustice 2. 8/10. i'm not huge on fighting games anymore (not really since back when the first few mortal kombats and street fighters came out, to be honest), but the story mode was entertaining and the online stuff with leagues was fun. the gameplay mechanics (super moves/level transitions/meter burns/etc) are very well polished.

• 4 weeks later...

agents of mayhem - 7.5/10

fun game. it's an open-world 3rd person shooter (sorta). you play as 3 different agents at once (you can switch between them in-game, and there's like a dozen to choose from). the gameplay is pretty fun, since each agent has different moves/abilities, and it kinda feels like you're playing a rated R cartoon/comic book. it's tied to the saint's row / red faction world.

agents of mayhem - 7.5/10

fun game. it's an open-world 3rd person shooter (sorta). you play as 3 different agents at once (you can switch between them in-game, and there's like a dozen to choose from). the gameplay is pretty fun, since each agent has different moves/abilities, and it kinda feels like you're playing a rated R cartoon/comic book. it's tied to the saint's row / red faction world.

Used my gamestop points to pick this up today. I felt Saints Row was too over the top slap-stick comedy-ish but I read AoM was toned down. Saints Row was funny at times, but bored quickly. That roaming GTA effect after a while.

Agents of Mayhem is entertaining. Too early to rate it though.

Madden 18 is same as Madden 17. Improved, but not by much. Still improved though, which is good. Been playing xbox 360 NCAA 14 prior to release, so maybe I just appreciate graphics and animations a lot more after going old school for a week or two.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last game I played was DrugRunner. Played it about 2 minutes ago. I rate it about 6. The start gives you plenty to do but after the first couple of days for the season it is a nice login a couple times a day make a few clicks and done type.

Simillar Game i played Years ago called Assassinators, Addictive but repetitive.

League of Legends. 7 out of 10. Ii know the creator is why after the last change it scores a 7 instead of a 4. I can't stand the new change to runes. It took away a lot of the customization game play and if you are like most players that ave been playing for a while it took a lot of time and saving up game points to get the runes you wanted and set the way you like it for different styles. Same goes for the masteries. They changed it so now there are no rune pages and the masteries are so few to choose that it has far lessened the cumstom building.

Madden 17 6/10 - I don't like getting new sports games since they rarely change but I got this one for free and my last Madden was Madden 11 so it felt like the right time. The graphics are a huge improvement obviously but the game itself is very choppy and laggy and the way the players move around after plays is weird and buggy. Franchise mode has been fun, I enjoyed 11 better but it's still pretty good. One thing I really got frustrated with was the way they changed how you play the d-line, going from joystick to trigger button and x/a button isn't an improvement imo. But that's just me being picky it's been pretty fun up to this point overall.

I just got WWE2k18 and FIFA 18 but I've only played WWE as TUF Finale was getting ready to start, I'd say 8/10 so far, better than 17. I'm saying 8/10 on FIFA 18, not really anything to base it off of as the last one I had was 16. Playing the story mode right now.