Dirty Dogg classic a dirty boxing tournament

Tycooner

dirty dogg classic tournament  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would this be a good tournament ?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Boxing Tournament with punching only?

• yes
    • no
    • Maybe
  3. 3. In a pure boxing match does The ID# even matter?

• NO
    • YES

I don't think there should be an ID restriction for this type of tournament, it's a pure boxing tourney so 250k fighters could potentially compete and be at an equal skill level as a 220k or older fighter.

• Upvote 1

I don't think there should be an ID restriction for this type of tournament, it's a pure boxing tourney so 250k fighters could potentially compete and be at an equal skill level as a 220k or older fighter.

i never thought about it like that but you are right the id should not matter as long as you are a great boxer

Haha, bitch. Wait until I finish this essay and then I'll get your ass back. Alright then.

Humphrey "The Honey Badger" Baker

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14102801508324.png

You saying you can't understand him because he manages an African fighter? You mother fucking racist. Lets go right now, racist Irish man. I bet you hate gays as well as blacks, racist mother fucker. I was born in the Apartheid fool, boxing. MMA. I kick your ass anyway little Irish man.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14041311491144.jpg

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness (246080)

Ahh so you do have a voice! And nah i don't hate anyone as long as they are nice to me and don't drink my beer.

Your manager was making excuses but as i mentioned earlier i couldn't understand him through his clucking. You on the other hand, Mr Honey Badger, i do not have a problem with you. I don't have a problem smashing your face in either. All this talk is making me edgy...

...and when i'm feeling edgy, there is nothing i like better than to sit back, relax and enjoy a cold one down at Sully's Bar & Grill. At Sully's you can be sure that the beers are cold and always flowing.

But remember to drink responsibly :drunk:

• Upvote 1

I dunno. I have two Fighters I'd love to get in a boxing tourney. One is 260k, so forget that. The other is 230k. His hiddens seem right for boxing but he only has Exceptional boxing and punches. Even in a 230k limit tourney he will meet much better boxers skill-wise, judging by McGuiness and Badger Baker, but I would still enter. If the ID was open, he could be fighting elite boxing with elite punches, with elite clinch, with elite SD, etc, and I don't fancy that.

Personally, I'd prefer a creation tourney. 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, or 25, I don't mind, but at least then we can stack everything on what we think a boxer needs and fight on equal terms.

I dunno. I have two Fighters I'd love to get in a boxing tourney. One is 260k, so forget that. The other is 230k. His hiddens seem right for boxing but he only has Exceptional boxing and punches. Even in a 230k limit tourney he will meet much better boxers skill-wise, judging by McGuiness and Badger Baker, but I would still enter. If the ID was open, he could be fighting elite boxing with elite punches, with elite clinch, with elite SD, etc, and I don't fancy that.

Personally, I'd prefer a creation tourney. 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, or 25, I don't mind, but at least then we can stack everything on what we think a boxer needs and fight on equal terms.

I'd be up for a creation boxing tournament. no clinch, just slug fest.

and badger Baker? tsk, kmt. Where is the respect?!

I'd be up for a creation boxing tournament. no clinch, just slug fest.

and badger Baker? tsk, kmt. Where is the respect?!

Sorry, I meant Honey Ginger of course.

But seriously, Id prefer the "allow break clinch" option to no clinch any day. In a creation tourney especially, with no clinch it would just be stack everything on boxing and punches. A little clinch spice would give us some build variety.

Sorry, I meant Honey Ginger of course.

But seriously, Id prefer the "allow break clinch" option to no clinch any day. In a creation tourney especially, with no clinch it would just be stack everything on boxing and punches. A little clinch spice would give us some build variety.

Ginger? How fucking dare you

Yeah I do actually like that idea, I forgot about it though haha. The problem is, for a boxing tournament. With the creation, all the creations will be the same. 110 in punches, 110 in striking D and 110 in clinch.

Ginger? How fucking dare you

Yeah I do actually like that idea, I forgot about it though haha. The problem is, for a boxing tournament. With the creation, all the creations will be the same. 110 in punches, 110 in striking D and 110 in clinch.

Secondaries (punch,clinch, SD) would be predictable. But a clincher might have higher wrestling and strength for example, so the primes and physicals will vary. Also, none of us do physicals and primes the same anyway. Or sliders.

The bigger problem with a creation tourney is that it becomes a "hidden lottery". I am fine with that personally because i like creation tourneys and they test out your fighter and you can choose to make a project of him, or sack him, as soon as it's over. I like that because you can make a fighter and test him out in every way, from learning to heart. You win a tourney and you know you have a fighter to keep.

Secondaries (punch,clinch, SD) would be predictable. But a clincher might have higher wrestling and strength for example, so the primes and physicals will vary. Also, none of us do physicals and primes the same anyway. Or sliders.

The bigger problem with a creation tourney is that it becomes a "hidden lottery". I am fine with that personally because i like creation tourneys and they test out your fighter and you can choose to make a project of him, or sack him, as soon as it's over. I like that because you can make a fighter and test him out in every way, from learning to heart. You win a tourney and you know you have a fighter to keep.

Even with clinch allowed but with allow opponent break clinch, I may as well make a 12 boxer with 2 wrestling and be able to break the clinch, the only hope of a clinch heavy fighter with superior wrestling would be to clinch rape, continuously get the clinch like Vladmir Klitscho and I think he'll probably be KO'ed after 2 rounds.

I agree it's a hidden lottery which is why I am off put because you can do everything right and still lose but this is a creation tourney I would join for sure. Especially since basically I could make a 12 boxer, have some fun and then carry on with him as a project afterwards.

So is this gonna be a creation tourney? I might have to make "Badger Bakers" little bro.

Personally I'm not up for a creation tourney as I've done too many of them recently. And it is a good way to fully test out a new fighter - I've got two at the mo who have proved themselves.

If it's still 230k or above, MW/LHW/HW, punch only, with clinching but allowing break clinch to opponent, then my boy Zeus will rock tha house. Otherwise, count us out.

WORLD COMBAT GAMES

Boxing Tournament

16 man single-elimination tournament

230K ID# and up

205lbs - 265lbs

Rules:

PUNCHING ONLY

NO KICKS

NO TAKEDOWNS

NO ELBOWS or Knees

CLINCHING is OK

allow opponent break clinch must be checked

all bouts will be held in a RING

all bouts will be 5- three-minute rounds

There will be a 5k bonus for every Ko

PRIZES WILL BE

Grand PRIZE: 6 months vip

custom trophy

custom avatar with skins from

Grand Championship Apparel

second place gets 100k and a custom avatar.

Should i start a new forum for signing up guys ?

WORLD COMBAT GAMES

Boxing Tournament

230K ID# and up

205lbs - 265lbs

Rules:

PUNCHING ONLY
NO KICKS
NO TAKEDOWNS
NO ELBOWS or Knees
CLINCHING is OK
allow opponent break clinch must be checked
all bouts will be held in a RING
all bouts will be 5- three-minute rounds
There will be a 5k bonus for every Ko
PRIZES WILL BE
Grand PRIZE: 6 months vip
custom trophy
custom avatar with skins from
Grand Championship Apparel
second place gets 100k and a custom avatar.
Should i start a new forum for signing up guys ?

Regardless of what I said about prefering creation tourney, I still want to play.

I have one fighter who qualifies (not the first one I had in mind - he's too heavy) but I will have to talk to the org owner where he's signed.

If owner agrees, I think I'm in.

• Upvote 1

I need to know the rules

Boxing Tournament

230K ID# and up

205lbs - 265lbs

Rules:

PUNCHING ONLY
NO KICKS
NO TAKEDOWNS
NO ELBOWS or Knees