LutteMMA 64-Man Creation Tourney (JET & VIP PRIZES!!!)

Scooby

Ok cool Dee, guys... you can sign up more than one fighter and i am hoping for 32 rather than 64 now

I hope you hold out for 64. There's nothing like a huge tourney with real status - Where a win is a real badge of achievement.

Maybe you could ask Mike to do a mass mail? Not everyone reads the forums.

• Upvote 1

I hope you hold out for 64. There's nothing like a huge tourney with real status - Where a win is a real badge of achievement.

100% agreed and a good idea.

Great idea, i will ask... however i dont want anyone to get mad at me and feel like im pulling favors

I don't think this is the case. A high volume tournament will be great to see and the winner will most probably feel great. So as soon as we strat, as soon we come closer to the glory (for someone) and for dissapointment for others (like me for ex, I suck at tournaments but I like to get more experience fighting the top managers at a level field) :)

Great idea, i will ask... however i dont want anyone to get mad at me and feel like im pulling favors

I don't think anyone will think that you're pulling favours, it's not everyday that someone attempts to run a 64 man tournament so I think a little bit of help to get it rolling shouldn't be a problem.

• Upvote 1