Spammer

MpJuice

How DARE he ask if someone can help him fill out his card! Burn him at the stake!

That mail doesn't include anything related to the actual fight. What is the point of sending it out to all managers who have fighters signed in his fight organization?

Clearly he can look up who is available for that direct opponent and message only the managers who have the required fighters for that fight. What is the point of sending that message to literally everyone in his fight organization? I have only one fighter signed in that organization and he already have a fight coming up. How I can help for fuck sake?

''Hey, can anybody fight Saturday?''

This is the last one.

I too, have a fighter in his org and his messages have not bothered me one bit. However, I do appreciate you starting this thread as I have now found 2 managers that are on my black mist for signing fighters. As I also tend to use org mail to communicate to my fighters. So, I don’t want to spam you with my “fanaticism”.

That mail doesn't include anything related to the actual fight. What is the point of sending it out to all managers who have fighters signed in his fight organization?

Clearly he can look up who is available for that direct opponent and message only the managers who have the required fighters for that fight. What is the point of sending that message to literally everyone in his fight organization? I have only one fighter signed in that organization and he already have a fight coming up. How I can help for fuck sake?

It’s a faster means of getting fights accepted. Some guys might have just fought and since typically fighters want X amount of days between fights, he might not consider them. Rather than send fight offers and sit on them waiting for them to be accepted. He gets the word out to all the fighters he needs a last minute card filled. A number of guys reply they would take a fight. He can then pull up those fighters see if they are in same divisions and boom insta accepted fight offers no waiting hoping they get accepted in time for the event day.

• Upvote 1

It’s a faster means of getting fights accepted. Some guys might have just fought and since typically fighters want X amount of days between fights, he might not consider them. Rather than send fight offers and sit on them waiting for them to be accepted. He gets the word out to all the fighters he needs a last minute card filled. A number of guys reply they would take a fight. He can then pull up those fighters see if they are in same divisions and boom insta accepted fight offers no waiting hoping they get accepted in time for the event day.

Where did I say send fight offers? I said send mails to the fighters (managers) that fit for the fight not to everyone who are signed in the fight organization. If there is a fighter who needs a fight at 155 pound division you send mails only to these managers who have fighters in that division and who are fit to fight. What is the point sending it to everyone?

Where did I say send fight offers? I said send mails to the fighters (managers) that fit for the fight not to everyone who are signed in the fight organization. If there is a fighter who needs a fight at 155 pound division you send mails only to these managers who have fighters in that division and who are fit to fight. What is the point sending it to everyone?

It is pointless to explain something simple to someone so unable to comprehend something as simple as 1+1. I’m done feeding your brain with information you fail to understand or fail to want to understand. Good luck in your tycoon future.

It is pointless to explain something simple to someone so unable to comprehend something as simple as 1+1. I’m done feeding your brain with information you fail to understand or fail to want to understand. Good luck in your tycoon future.

You haven't explained me once why would it be necessary to ask me for a substitution fighter when all my fighters have already booked fights?

• Downvote 1